Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Please review my advert

Jump to newest

By *unshine94 OP   Man
over a year ago

Gateshead

Hi all I know this topic probably gets posted all the time but here goes anyway,

Could you lovely people have look at my add and give me some pointers don't seem to be getting many responses any more .

Can you help me , I can friend you if you'd like to help.

Thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi all I know this topic probably gets posted all the time but here goes anyway,

Could you lovely people have look at my add and give me some pointers don't seem to be getting many responses any more .

Thanks"

You have verifications but in your first picture can i suggest you lose the socks

By *dventuroususCouple
over a year ago

sunderland

1 thing stuck straight out without looking at your profile, you view it as an advert, this is a swinging site not a dating site, its not about placing an ad, its a tool to help you along the way to finding and meeting likeminded and compatible people, joining this site does not make you a swinger it is merely a tool to help, put some effort in and get out to socials and clubs, meet people face to face, make some like minded friends, learn from there.

over a year ago

"1 thing stuck straight out without looking at your profile, you view it as an advert, this is a swinging site not a dating site, its not about placing an ad, its a tool to help you along the way to finding and meeting likeminded and compatible people, joining this site does not make you a swinger it is merely a tool to help, put some effort in and get out to socials and clubs, meet people face to face, make some like minded friends, learn from there."

Some great advise...and yeah loose the socks

By *arnaclebillMan
over a year ago

Robin Hood County

"Hi all I know this topic probably gets posted all the time but here goes anyway,

Thanks"

It's called a profile NOT an advert

By *unshine94 OP   Man
over a year ago

Gateshead

Great advice thanks for that , but seriously do you think the socks have to go lol

By *unshine94 OP   Man
over a year ago

Gateshead

Should you still have cock pics in your friends pics cos a lady has just replied saying it was off putting

over a year ago

Isn't your profile just the same as before you asked a few times before for folk to crit your profile?

By *unshine94 OP   Man
over a year ago

Gateshead

Ye it's similar got new pics though,

what do you think about it any tips

over a year ago

Do you have a sock fetish??? In all your pics lol

By *dventuroususCouple
over a year ago

sunderland

"Ye it's similar got new pics though,

what do you think about it any tips"

I think what they are saying is, why ask for advice if you are just going to ignore it and your profile is going to remain the same.

over a year ago

"Do you have a sock fetish??? In all your pics lol"

No matter how many times you tell a man socks are not sexy they always think you're lying.

over a year ago

Like the sneaky hint to get friends too.....!

over a year ago

Nothing wrong with subliminal advertising

over a year ago

You might want to lose the "up for anything" remember some of us girls are very kinky. The socks must go. One cock pic is ok. As you can accom and thats a major negative how about suggesting hotel meet.

By *unshine94 OP   Man
over a year ago

Gateshead

No honest I'm not trying to get friends you can De select once you've had a look at my pics and let me know , but sounds like the socks might have to go lol

No I do listen but I've changed pics and text so I'm just lookin for a bit of feedback , I don't want to offend anyone

Post new Message to Thread