Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Is wife naughty past a turn on

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Does anyone else find stories from your wifes past a turn on. My wife was txting me naughty stories from her younger years while I was at work. Had to go and have a wank. Lucky I was alone at the time.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes i agree. Id love to share her but she wont do anything at all other than me. It makes me horny her talking about her past i imagine shes done them now

By *uzzieguyMan
over a year ago

London

Yes - certainly! I am not married but love to hear past stories of my gfs and fbs adventures. The most erotic part is that it is real and that it might surprise you how horny they are - gives you clues as to where to take things between you next.

over a year ago

Sj has told me all her Naughty Secrets!!

Thinking of sharing them on here one day!

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple
over a year ago

luton

Yes wife was very naughty, got me horny loads of time s telling me about things she had done.that was one of the reasons I asked her to start swinging, so I could see for myself,,and not dissapointed

over a year ago

"Yes wife was very naughty, got me horny loads of time s telling me about things she had done.that was one of the reasons I asked her to start swinging, so I could see for myself,,and not dissapointed "

Same here, my missus was very naughty! She used to have quite a few one night stands and so has some great stories

over a year ago

You should

over a year ago

"Yes wife was very naughty, got me horny loads of time s telling me about things she had done.that was one of the reasons I asked her to start swinging, so I could see for myself,,and not dissapointed "

Same here!! Love it

over a year ago

The fact that Mrs J has a naughty past is one of the things that attracted me to her in the first place.

Personally I find good girls boring.

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

"Yes wife was very naughty, got me horny loads of time s telling me about things she had done.that was one of the reasons I asked her to start swinging, so I could see for myself,,and not dissapointed

Same here, my missus was very naughty! She used to have quite a few one night stands and so has some great stories"

Never been into one night stands... for me, it requires some trust to properly get naughty... I haven't had a high number of partners, but according to a few friends and the current BF, I'm the naughtiest lady he's been with

over a year ago

Naughty wife tales are great and naughty wives are even better

over a year ago

Must confess I love hearing about her past sex life - she told me about one encounter with her mates married brother before we got together, had to hide my instant erection as she described it. Just had to get together with her!

over a year ago

"Naughty wife tales are great and naughty wives are even better

"

I'll agree with that!

Post new Message to Thread