Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Holes in sock toes !

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Come on then ladies, who has long toenails and wears their partners socks under their boots ? Then deny it was them that put the holes in the toes !

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Come on then ladies, who has long toenails and wears their partners socks under their boots ? Then deny it was them that put the holes in the toes ! "

My big toe nails are studded with crystals, plays havoc with stockings... dont have a man so no socks to ruin

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

My feet are size four and A has size eleven, if I wear his socks I either have the heel up round my calf or an inch or two of toe scrunched up at the front, so no I don't make holes in them

over a year ago

"Come on then ladies, who has long toenails and wears their partners socks under their boots ? Then deny it was them that put the holes in the toes !

My big toe nails are studded with crystals, plays havoc with stockings... dont have a man so no socks to ruin"

60 yrs old ? Crystal studded toe nails ? No man ? On Fab ? Bloody hell Cougar you are definitely an inspiration. I'm not trying my luck here I just have to say that you have an amazing figure regardless of your age !! Which bingo can I find you at ha ha

over a year ago

"My feet are size four and A has size eleven, if I wear his socks I either have the heel up round my calf or an inch or two of toe scrunched up at the front, so no I don't make holes in them "

Well A's a lucky man in more ways than one

Post new Message to Thread