Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

insist on pics

Jump to newest

By *ustin666666 OP   Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

Why is it some fab profiles ask for no face pics no reply when they have no f**king pics up at all.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's a case of 'one rule for one, one rule for another'. Very hypocritical in my eyes.

over a year ago

Because they're either an arsehole, a fake or send them privately...

over a year ago

Maybe they keep them private and mail them back x

over a year ago

Because they can??! Doesn't mean you have to oblige or even message them, just move on.

By *ustin666666 OP   Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

Yes I think there fake too. They should be took off. No pic no profile.

over a year ago

Theres a few mostly women I think. We don't bother with them and move on.

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Yes I think there fake too. They should be took off. No pic no profile. "

Or maybe as has been said they keep them private and send with messages

over a year ago

It annoys me, I don't speak to the faceless crowd who then demand a pic.

If you don't have one, you don't get one in my view.

over a year ago

"Yes I think there fake too. They should be took off. No pic no profile.

Or maybe as has been said they keep them private and send with messages "

This...

over a year ago

You're under no obligation. If you choose to contact them it's rather obvious at some stage a pic will be desired? Different ball game if a random person contacted you asking for one ?

over a year ago

I think its only courteous to know who you're talking to to be honest and its better to send one early than waste time messaging only to get that awkward moment when they're not your type.

over a year ago

I had a "will send you a picture once I get to know you" line last week...I had already sent one...

Sod that....

over a year ago

"I had a "will send you a picture once I get to know you" line last week...I had already sent one...

Sod that...."

I don't get that. It's no different than a stranger seeing your face in the street. Some people are ridiculous.

over a year ago

"I had a "will send you a picture once I get to know you" line last week...I had already sent one...

Sod that....

I don't get that. It's no different than a stranger seeing your face in the street. Some people are ridiculous. "

I've heard some bizarre excuses for not sending a face pic, how do they ever meet??!

over a year ago

Sod that....

I don't get that. It's no different than a stranger seeing your face in the street. Some people are ridiculous. "

Exactly...It would be very awkward if you build up a rapport with someone and a few weeks later you get a picture and there is no attraction...

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

People don't have to have public pics, but then I don't have to message them.

over a year ago

It is funny isn't it! I hate getting messages off single females (mainly, couples do it too), that simply say 'face pic?' without attaching their own, drives me insane ha

over a year ago

Not sure what makes them fake?

Surely the simple answer is pass them by as if you think their demands are unreasonable as you clearly don't match their requirements

over a year ago

Some guys pretend they dont know how to upload pics...then ask for your number..i dont think so!..lol

over a year ago

"Some guys pretend they dont know how to upload pics...then ask for your number..i dont think so!..lol "

What is the dialing code for Narnia?

Maybe people are fed up with time wasters and asking for a pic sorts the from the chaff ? Again...don't like it don't reply.

over a year ago

There are hundreds of profiles with no public pics that have numerous veri's and clearly aren't fake. There are also many profiles with pics that are fake. Not sure why some are so bothered as to how other people may or may not run their profiles but if it doesn't affect you or interest you, move on to the next, simples

over a year ago

"It's a case of 'one rule for one, one rule for another'. Very hypocritical in my eyes. "

over a year ago

I never reply to profiles with no pic

over a year ago

Me neither.

On a completely unrelated note, I'm hungry and it's nearly lunch break.

I'm bored, I have no work for 2 hours.

over a year ago

"Maybe they keep them private and mail them back x "

this is me. if i send the first initial message i attach a face pic. if soneobe sebds to me first then i like a face pic. This reduces any time wasting for both parties.

over a year ago

"Me neither.

On a completely unrelated note, I'm hungry and it's nearly lunch break.

I'm bored, I have no work for 2 hours."

prepare evening meal so its ready for you to munch when your hungry later

over a year ago

We don't have any public face photos but have them private, and if we message someone we attach ours.

over a year ago

I've got fillet steak at home, some salad and I'll do some cous cous... no effort required there!

Still bloody hungry. I'm being healthy, but all I want is a Bacon, Sausage and egg sandwich...

over a year ago

Cos the fools

over a year ago

"I've got fillet steak at home, some salad and I'll do some cous cous... no effort required there!

Still bloody hungry. I'm being healthy, but all I want is a Bacon, Sausage and egg sandwich..."

i ve got cous cous tonight.... but no steak (

over a year ago

I only send a face pic if there's a chance we're all interested in actually meeting, which usually happens after some chatting.

over a year ago

"Because they can??! Doesn't mean you have to oblige or even message them, just move on. "

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple
over a year ago

luton

We had some newbies with no pics on profile asking us to send ours,told them straight until they are verified genuine they won't get to see ours,we only send to verified or people we have met at club

over a year ago

"Why is it some fab profiles ask for no face pics no reply when they have no f**king pics up at all. "

I do not understand this question to be honest. You have no face pictures on public display. People can mark pictures on this site so that they are hidden. How do you know that they do not have hidden pictures that are available to be sent to you?

As others have pointed out, if you do not like the preferences stated on a profile, you can just move on. It really is better than moaning about their preferences.

over a year ago

It's nice to see who your mailing too, it can save a lot of time also as most guys seem give a description that fits half the population, it also helps when meeting in a busy place like a pub, your meet would be proper pissed off if you went off with someone else.

I can't speak for the multitude of course but I do look at the mantle piece while my fires being stoked so they scrub up well in a nice clear face pic they stand more chance of putting their poker in my fire. Simples

over a year ago

"We don't have any public face photos but have them private, and if we message someone we attach ours."

Snap, I always send one in an initial message if I contact someone, or will reply with one if contacted by someone I am interested in. If someone doubts I am genuine because I don't have a public face pic then that's their choice, just as it's mine not to have my mug on general display.

By *dinburghCock77Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I don't mind that at all. You know where you stand from the start and if you don't want to message someone without a pic, then don't.

I've sent a face pic with any message I've sent, just wish I'd get more responses.

over a year ago

"Why is it some fab profiles ask for no face pics no reply when they have no f**king pics up at all. "

Ranty little thread there! I don't have any public face pics. They are set to private.If there is little chance of me meeting someone they don't get a face pic irrespective of whether they have chosen to send me one. I don't force people to send face pics. That is me using the site to please me. Don't like it? Tough move onto the next profile.

over a year ago

No different really to a guy that messaged me where his profile said if he doesn't reply then he's not interested then the next sentence said if he messaged someone, he wanted a reply either way. People can put what they want on their profile.

over a year ago

"Why is it some fab profiles ask for no face pics no reply when they have no f**king pics up at all.

Ranty little thread there! I don't have any public face pics. They are set to private.If there is little chance of me meeting someone they don't get a face pic irrespective of whether they have chosen to send me one. I don't force people to send face pics. That is me using the site to please me. Don't like it? Tough move onto the next profile."

I am sure I have heard this before

over a year ago

We have no face pics as such but plenty of others and we insist on face pics we also send them back if we like the goods on offer I prefer people that ask for face pics as it means they have standards

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

"Why is it some fab profiles ask for no face pics no reply when they have no f**king pics up at all.

I do not understand this question to be honest. You have no face pictures on public display. People can mark pictures on this site so that they are hidden. How do you know that they do not have hidden pictures that are available to be sent to you?

As others have pointed out, if you do not like the preferences stated on a profile, you can just move on. It really is better than moaning about their preferences."

If for any reason a profile isn't for you move on to the next one... There's thousands on here and moaning about the ones who don't use the site how you want them to won't do you any favours.

Enjoy how you use it and let others do it their way.

over a year ago

They might be invisible so they can't get pictures, also, not sure if vampires can be photographed, we all know they don't have reflections. Thing is with invisible people, they might be really ugly and you'd never know

over a year ago

Probably because they are a female or a couple and the supply and demand chain is heavily bias in their favour. So basically they can ask for whatever they want.

Post new Message to Thread