Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

wifey got fucked

Jump to newest

By *enderbycouple OP   Couple
over a year ago

derbyshire or localish

tonight watched my wife getting fucked real good,,,yet again,lol...

w were chatting earlier and got onto discusion how many guys love to see the other half take a right good fucking.

for hubby,(mr gen) he fuckin loves to see it,,and the better the guy fucks the bigger the turn on, and dont i know it cos he fuckin hammers me after ,lol.

anyways be good to hear/share your thoughts on this one.

thanks,xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Oh I love watching Debs getting fucked. I find it a massive turn on. They need to be experienced guys though, not the 'watch this mate, I'll show you how it's done' type.

We met a guy at the weekend, good looking lad, knew the score. Polite, considerate, and knew how to fuck. Massive turn on for me.

By *obletonMan
over a year ago

THE STICKS

I used to love watching my ex getting a good rogering.

funny thing is I never thought I would until I stopped for a fag break one day during a threesome

By *enderbycouple OP   Couple
over a year ago

derbyshire or localish

totally agree the guy has to be experienced and confident,,cannot be arsed with fumbling and cocks goin limp mid way,,,hubby always ends it straight away wen that happens,,so yeah all good as long as the guy can perform.

over a year ago

Well if you had a good night and enjoyed it then that's great.

By *ethot69Couple
over a year ago

Merseyside

It's our personal favourite actually

I wrote a topic about cuckolding in the support & advice forum, then was directing to Hotwives - that made me realise that watching (or hearing, or simply knowing) your wife/partner is getting screwed is a massive turn on for a lot of guys.

over a year ago

id be happy to fuck her for u

over a year ago

Have to admit, that it was a fantasy of mine.....until it happened.

Sad to say that I didn't feel anything

It was just like watching her dancing with another guy.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

ooooooo we know all about this subject, but I have no time to write it.....will be back !

over a year ago

We've not experienced this to such a point, but have taken time out in a threesome and once ended up mainly taking pics of the event whilst my partner was with two guys.

Have to say it was actually quite naughty.

Would like to experience only being allowed to watch, that is until or unless my partner asks me to join in, which is likely, lol.

over a year ago

"ooooooo we know all about this subject, but I have no time to write it.....will be back !"

Stories and Fantasies section.

By *obletonMan
over a year ago

THE STICKS

"

Would like to experience only being allowed to watch, that is until or unless my partner asks me to join in, which is likely, lol."

ah that brings back yet another memory of the first time watched Abby with another guy.

I'd finished my cig but just got caught up in the moment and carried on watching, until she looked round and me and said in her broad cheshire accent:

"are you just gonna bloody stand there grinning or are you gonna stick that thing back in my mouth"

By *inups99Couple
over a year ago

manchester

Absolutely adore seeing my wife being well and truly fucked by a capable guy - or guys!!! she loves it too and has no inhibitions at all!!! all round turn on big style!

over a year ago

But how many women like it the other way around?

I bloody love watching MrC fucking another woman or sending him out to fuck someone and take pics etc for me but a lot of women we have asked or talked to won't do it because they don't believe I get off on it!!

I can't get enough of seeing it so I know what you blokes get out of it

over a year ago

gosh we were talking about this subject only this morning!!

i love seeing my hubby with other people - thing is i love seeing it - i get really peeved if it happens when im notlooking or if the flirting is too discreet

off for a cold shower now!

By *exytwoforfunCouple
over a year ago

North East

Its our personal fav, i love to see claire with other men who know how to fuck her good and hard, she loves it just as much a massive turn on for us both.

By *ittle-Miss-MuffetCouple
over a year ago

Chester / North Wales

Same for us. I love watching A play with another guy (or guys). It's just so horny in a way you can not describe until you experience it. Have quite a few stories too, in fact I still remember the first time in vivid detail ;0

Is it just me though or can it sometimes be like your watching a different person? (thinking maybe as it's purely a sexual thing, or could it just be me because I am noticing more as I'm not participating?).

And don't know if this answers any questions, but A definately likes to put of a good show..

By *arambarMan
over a year ago

swindon

"It's our personal favourite actually

I wrote a topic about cuckolding in the support & advice forum, then was directing to Hotwives - that made me realise that watching (or hearing, or simply knowing) your wife/partner is getting screwed is a massive turn on for a lot of guys."

Never seen that site before but I've bookmarked it after just having a quick look at it now. Thanks for sharing it

By *arambarMan
over a year ago

swindon

By the way, here's my (somewhat limited) take on this subject...

I've not seen Mrs Carambar fuck or be fucked by another man. I've never met or seen any of the other men that she has fucked. I've known when she's been doing it but it's not something I'm a part of, and she doesn't divulge what she gets up to when she's been with someone else. We have measures in place for her safety, but that's where my involvement stops.

I've previously recounted how Mrs Carambar and I got into 'the scene' so I won't bore you with the details again. If you're that bothered and if you missed it the first time round, have a read of a thread called Guilt from earlier this year (www.fabswingers.com/forum/swingers/23184).

As I said in the Guilt thread, "Mrs Carambar met and fucked someone else. At that time, this was a real blow to me (no pun intended) and I went through every emotion possible - I felt humiliated, rejected, disrespected, hurt... but also turned on."

Even now, I find it funny how something that caused me so much pain and heartache could, bizarrely, also be arousing. It really did mess with my mind for quite a while.

For a long time I didn't feel that I wanted to see Mrs Carambar getting fucked by somebody else, and just knowing it was happening was sufficient enough to turn me on. However, I think that I am now approaching the stage where seeing someone else fucking her doesn't have the same gut-wrenching reaction anymore. In fact, it's starting to be arousing. Perhaps it's about time that we visited Chams together.

If anybody had asked me 18 months ago how I felt about Mrs Carambar fucking someone else and me watching it, then the answer would be so completely different to what I have just said now.

By *plpxp2Couple
over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Yes absolutely on of my hubbies greatest turn ons and as others have said the better the guys the more he gets turned on

He doesn't object to watching me with another woman either, what a trooper

By *ittle-Miss-MuffetCouple
over a year ago

Chester / North Wales

"Yes absolutely on of my hubbies greatest turn ons and as others have said the better the guys the more he gets turned on

He doesn't object to watching me with another woman either, what a trooper "

Post new Message to Thread