Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

My first block.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I used to block people if I knew I didn't meet their criteria, but decided against it.

Now - I've just found myself pressing the block button in anger.

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

So its not you first then

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oooh what happened?

Reply privately

By *a-ra-ra-boom-de-ayCouple
over a year ago

Wish it was the Algarve! Aberdeenshire

Had to go check to see if it was me! You silly sausage...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So its not you first then "

First one in anger.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I am boiling some pasta

Reply privately

over a year ago

we dont like to block but some ppl deserve it.our latest one yesterday was blocked becauce according to him we are fakes as we dont have the green arrow and therefor our veris must be all fake .

Reply privately

over a year ago

Let's just say he was getting far too personal.

And even though I asked him to stop - he carried on asking.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have only blocked In anger once . When a man asked me to book a hotel in Hull on a Saturday night . Then said I can come to the hotel ( my effin hotel I might add ) Walk in . And wank over his

Wifes boobs then leave ... LEAVE !! LEAVE!! ITS MY EFFING ROOM . I think they may of wanted a free night in Hull looking back

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ive never blocked anyone on here, abusive mail amuses me so i let them carry on

Reply privately

By *a-ra-ra-boom-de-ayCouple
over a year ago

Wish it was the Algarve! Aberdeenshire

"I have only blocked In anger once . When a man asked me to book a hotel in Hull on a Saturday night . Then said I can come to the hotel ( my effin hotel I might add ) Walk in . And wank over his

Wifes boobs then leave ... LEAVE !! LEAVE!! ITS MY EFFING ROOM . I think they may of wanted a free night in Hull looking back "

That's show business!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well as shallow as it is , we block every time we get a message asking for a meet , and we don't fancy them .

It saves having to say why , and also saves them seeing our profile again on local updates .

We do say this on our profile though

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I have only blocked In anger once . When a man asked me to book a hotel in Hull on a Saturday night . Then said I can come to the hotel ( my effin hotel I might add ) Walk in . And wank over his

Wifes boobs then leave ... LEAVE !! LEAVE!! ITS MY EFFING ROOM . I think they may of wanted a free night in Hull looking back

That's show business! "

She did have nice boobs though

Reply privately

over a year ago

I did it tonight out of annoyance I wont say anger but just pissed off I feel better now I have

Reply privately

By *ing and RideCouple
over a year ago

stockport

Wifes boobs then leave ... LEAVE !! LEAVE!! ITS MY EFFING ROOM . I think they may of wanted a free night in Hull looking back "

Who on earth would want a night in hull..even a free one

Reply privately

over a year ago

Classic!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Who on earth would want a night in hull..even a free one "

Now Now . Future City of Culture may I add

Reply privately

over a year ago

Classic!! "

It was not . £60 bleeding quid that room cost me

Reply privately

over a year ago

Classic!! It was not . £60 bleeding quid that room cost me "

I stand by my comment

Reply privately

over a year ago

Classic!! It was not . £60 bleeding quid that room cost me

I stand by my comment "

He did let me stay for a cup of MY tea . Bless him

Reply privately