Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

single guy

Jump to newest

By *iguy39 OP   Man
over a year ago

manchester

This site is tough going, beginning to suspect I must be an ugly bugger! Trapist monks get more action than me!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Shush. Idle talk is discouraged.

over a year ago

I've seen worse.

Plenty of northern girls to have fun with.

By *iguy39 OP   Man
over a year ago

manchester

No luck yet!

over a year ago

Post more on the forums and go to a few socials

over a year ago

"Post more on the forums and go to a few socials "

over a year ago

"Post more on the forums and go to a few socials "

Sush Queenie he'd meet people like us! The poor bugger

over a year ago

you have been here over a year...surely learnt something...dont blame the site, or being a single guy. YOU just have to be more proactive, using the sites tools, other peoples suggestions..and hey presto.

over a year ago

Cant believe a site like this and people just ignore and delete your messages for no reasons at all. Cant be all like this surely. Unless i have a small knob!

By *iguy39 OP   Man
over a year ago

manchester

I'm no donkey either. I like to think I have other things going for than the size of my knob (or lack of)! Lol

over a year ago

"Cant believe a site like this and people just ignore and delete your messages for no reasons at all. Cant be all like this surely. Unless i have a small knob!"

There is a reason people do that - they're not interested!! Many don't reply as some women literally have hundreds of messages or to avoid the minority sending abuse back for a polite no thanks or the "why?" "what's wrong with me?" What's your type then?" etc etc. Its a pointless exercise that wastes both people's time. Sadly, very few people are respectful of a polite no thanks.

By *iguy39 OP   Man
over a year ago

manchester

I agree with that, i have a female friend on here who gets 20+ messages a day easily. How do you reply to all that lot? I'm happy with get 1! If I get 2 messages I start putting bunting up! Lol!

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

"This site is tough going, beginning to suspect I must be an ugly bugger! Trapist monks get more action than me!"

there is a delete button ..its not compulsory to log in !!

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

P'raps folk might like to see a little more information on youse profile so they can decide if they want to have sex with yas.

over a year ago

Have a picture of yourself smartly dressed. Have something interesting on your profile referencing what you want from the site and what you can offer to someone else. Try sending messages to people you think would be interested in you and who you like the look of. Try using chat and show yourself on cam. Try a club get someone to verify you and you might find more interest.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Cant believe a site like this and people just ignore and delete your messages for no reasons at all. Cant be all like this surely. Unless i have a small knob!"

You're not entitled to a reply on here. If you read the FAQs, it states 'no reply is a no'. I recommend you ignore or delete your sent box once your messages are sent and concentrate on making yourself attractive to others.

over a year ago

"Have a picture of yourself smartly dressed. Have something interesting on your profile referencing what you want from the site and what you can offer to someone else. Try sending messages to people you think would be interested in you and who you like the look of. Try using chat and show yourself on cam. Try a club get someone to verify you and you might find more interest."

the OP has been verified lol

but to most it looks like done nothing for almost a year.Need to get out m8.You also cannot accom..it limits your meets!(people will assume WHY u cant accom)

Post new Message to Thread