FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

why do people say they will meet then block you when its time to make arrangements

Jump to newest

By *coobys OP   Man
over a year ago

north west lancs

Supposed to be involved in meet with a couple and another guy plenty of messages exchanged over a few weeks.

Come to double check the meet. The couple delete the message then block there profile.

No is sufficient or I have changed my mind. Gone to a lot of trouble making sure I was free the other guy has done more then the block why!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

If you spend time wondering about people's behaviour on here then you'll go mad. Some people are just like that, and maybe they had no intention of meeting anyway. Better being blocked than being stood up.

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

"If you spend time wondering about people's behaviour on here then you'll go mad. Some people are just like that, and maybe they had no intention of meeting anyway. Better being blocked than being stood up. "

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I love the Carpenters.

I don't remember that line though.

over a year ago

Probably because, nothing had been mentioned to the other half.

Or it was a guy that had created a couples profile hoping his wife would be on board but hadn't the guts to come clean that he was on a swinging site.

Or a whole host of other scenarios.

over a year ago

Because some people forget there's actually a real person sat on the other end of their messages, its easy to just hit a block button on a pc and forget about you

over a year ago

They did it cos they are timewasters no doubt.. or as in the business we call it..... cock teasers loll.

Post new Message to Thread