Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Wife Watching hubby with another Guy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I recently met up with a couple and the wife got really turned on by watching her hubby having oral fun another guy. I enjoyed him sucking my cock too and did the same with him, it drove her wild! Is this a common thing? I thought it was just guys watching women!!

Simon from Teesside

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

would work for me!

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)
over a year ago

birmingham

"Is this a common thing?"

From the amount of email requests we receive, yes it is, however, such a pity not everyone is honest on their profile i.e. no good putting straight one when has bi tendencies

over a year ago

Do people really need labels though?

It could be a "in the swing of it" thing. A guy might not have any wish to do that, but in the right environment, with a ladies encouragement, it might be something fun to do. Does that mean he is bi? He may not be attracted to guys in any sense normally. Just doing it for a ladies pleasure

over a year ago

i'd love to watch that,trying to talk hubbby into it lol

over a year ago

birmingham

"Do people really need labels though?

It could be a "in the swing of it" thing. A guy might not have any wish to do that, but in the right environment, with a ladies encouragement, it might be something fun to do. Does that mean he is bi? He may not be attracted to guys in any sense normally. Just doing it for a ladies pleasure"

We once met a couple who liked to smoke cannabis recreationally, we have never, ever taken drugs, we had no objection to them smoking, but nothing they could say / do could convince us to give it a try.

over a year ago

It could be a "in the swing of it" thing. A guy might not have any wish to do that, but in the right environment, with a ladies encouragement, it might be something fun to do. Does that mean he is bi? He may not be attracted to guys in any sense normally. Just doing it for a ladies pleasure

We once met a couple who liked to smoke cannabis recreationally, we have never, ever taken drugs, we had no objection to them smoking, but nothing they could say / do could convince us to give it a try."

Oh, I think I'd give anything a go at least once. I suppose I am waking up to the fact that life is short and it's better to regret something you did rather than something you didn't.

By *ethot69Couple
over a year ago

Merseyside

Yeah I would say its fairly common. We do it - its by no means a prerequisite of a meet and I don't even class myself as bisexual or even bi-curious (as I've done it and I'm not curious about it!), but I simply don't mind doing it. I wouldn't go about solely seeking another guy to do it! I'm simply a straight guy who has so little hang-ups about sexuality that it doesn't bother me in the slightest. To me, grabbing a cock is the same as shaking a guys hand - its just a body part

She finds it extremely kinky though. Whats even better is when we both lick up and down a cock at the same time etc.

over a year ago

"Is this a common thing? From the amount of email requests we receive, yes it is, however, such a pity not everyone is honest on their profile i.e. no good putting straight one when has bi tendencies "
well I have had some experience with same sex stuff but the reason I dont put bi on my profile is because I get bombarded enough by arrogant single men when my profile sais straight and I aint lookin for that. I am what they would call Hetexible ( only hurd the term recently) it means your straight in the sense that the opposite sex is what your attracted to and have relationships with but you can play with the same sex but only as abit off fun ( however rare that may be )

over a year ago

Awesome fun! thats it.

over a year ago

sorry that was ment to be hetro-flexable. Had to put a line in it to stop the smiley face

over a year ago

P has this major fantasy of a guy giving me oral. Im pretty open minded really, im straight and would normally do what i can to make her happy but its something i just dont think id like. I know the saying 'you never know until you try' which is very often the case with pretty much everything in life, and mabye if i tried it, it might not be so bad But iv never actually wanted it.

I can understand why women would get kicks out of it though, as us guys love seeing our better halves with other women x

over a year ago

"Do people really need labels though?"

would imagine so, as straight is as much a label as bisexual is, each to their own, but if hubby played with other men during our meets i would never describe him on here with the straight label, heat of the moment or not, maybe i'm just old fashioned, but a bi sexual act is a bi sexual act, straight people don't do bi sexual acts more than once, no need to over complicate things here.

By *obblybitsCouple
over a year ago

huddersfield

I would love to watch hubby with another guy but he wouldnt be up for it so never mind..

over a year ago

I find it a great turn on to see some guy on guy fun, just as I like to see fem on fem fun.

By *weet DevilMan
over a year ago

dukinfield

hi i love to orraly pleasure both partners and ive enjoyed some great times but its the moment the guy on guy action starts the woman goes crazy ive never met a woman who hasnt enjoyed watching her hubby sucking me nor me sucking him and afterwards it seems to be the talking point that got the most comments

if you aint tried it yer you want to its a major turn on ladies ... and guys

ps im in bournemouth if you ever visit lol

over a year ago

yes its a thumbs up from me x

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks for the messages, alot of varied responses, but nothing negative. Its all about having fun, whatever we do!

over a year ago

Not for my little sweety, she'd prefer to watch two women, if she can only keep away for one moment to actually just watch, lol.

over a year ago

Anything kinky n sexy 4 me oat thats safe n sexy n good im up 4 that! lol

By *ethot69Couple
over a year ago

Merseyside

"I would love to watch hubby with another guy but he wouldnt be up for it so never mind.."

Just tell him he already shags in the same room as another guy, its basically just a body part and there's absolutely no challenge to his sexuality at all, because sexuality is more mental than physical.

But that's just me - I'm a firm believer that nobody is 100% straight. Controversial I know, but I believe everyone is capable of giving oral to someone of the same sex, and that some are just more open to the idea than others. I'm straight, but have no qualms about giving or taking oral from a guy.

over a year ago

"I would love to watch hubby with another guy but he wouldnt be up for it so never mind..

Just tell him he already shags in the same room as another guy, its basically just a body part and there's absolutely no challenge to his sexuality at all, because sexuality is more mental than physical.

But that's just me - I'm a firm believer that nobody is 100% straight. Controversial I know, but I believe everyone is capable of giving oral to someone of the same sex, and that some are just more open to the idea than others. I'm straight, but have no qualms about giving or taking oral from a guy."

Yeah 2rite!! i was straight 4 years n years until i went with a massage parlour couple in rainworth in year 90s i saw his cock n i thought i wanna suck too! now im bi,,there u go! lol

real family friends etc dont know.

By *ethot69Couple
over a year ago

Merseyside

"

Yeah 2rite!! i was straight 4 years n years until i went with a massage parlour couple in rainworth in year 90s i saw his cock n i thought i wanna suck too! now im bi,,there u go! lol

real family friends etc dont know."

But are you actually bisexual - as in, you'd have a relationship with a guy? Because that shift would be unusual.

Personally, I could never, ever have a relationship with a guy. That's what I mean by sexuality being mental rather than physical.

It's entirely possible to be physically bisexual and not mentally.

over a year ago

"

But are you actually bisexual - as in, you'd have a relationship with a guy? Because that shift would be unusual.

Personally, I could never, ever have a relationship with a guy. That's what I mean by sexuality being mental rather than physical.

It's entirely possible to be physically bisexual and not mentally."

Matey----i love fucking pussy more! but i just love to suck dick now n again,,,but never actaully go out with a male NEVER!

over a year ago

"

It's entirely possible to be physically bisexual and not mentally."

Surely a homosexual act is physical rather than mental? as a straight female who has admittedly experimented with the same sex in the past (that’s how I know im straight) can never understand when people say, I’ll do this and that but won’t have a relationship with the same sex, so I’m straight, straight men don’t suck cocks.

over a year ago

Straight men can. Or how do they know they aren't straight - you admit to experimenting yourself.

An experimental attitude to these things does not mean you are bisexual. Somethings are just impulse in the context of what is happening. Sometimes it needs no thought or intent.

over a year ago

"Straight men can. Or how do they know they aren't straight - you admit to experimenting yourself.

An experimental attitude to these things does not mean you are bisexual. Somethings are just impulse in the context of what is happening. Sometimes it needs no thought or intent."

Good point of view

over a year ago

Well I'd do anything for a lady

over a year ago

"Straight men can. Or how do they know they aren't straight - you admit to experimenting yourself.

An experimental attitude to these things does not mean you are bisexual. Somethings are just impulse in the context of what is happening. Sometimes it needs no thought or intent."

Of course i addmited i have experimented, thats exactlly how i know i'm straight, it wasn't for me, and even when i did go through the experimenting stage i didn't hide behind the straight label, i was bi curious and chose that label as it best described what i was at the time, seems like a lot of people are either fooling themselves or hiding away from the stigma attached to being bisexual, personally i think people should be open and be proud of who they are.

over a year ago

To bisexual I think you would have to have an attraction to the same sex, possibly on a 1-2-1 basis.

I have no such attraction, guys don't turn my head like a good looking woman. However, in a play scenario, if it was desired by the girl I would probably go down on a guy as I would get my kicks from her getting hers.

over a year ago

birmingham

I think someone on here's in denial as a MM cpl, we've yet to meet a guy who claims to be "Straight" yet wiling to go down on a guy

over a year ago

"To bisexual I think you would have to have an attraction to the same sex, possibly on a 1-2-1 basis.

I have no such attraction, guys don't turn my head like a good looking woman. However, in a play scenario, if it was desired by the girl I would probably go down on a guy as I would get my kicks from her getting hers."

A homosexual act and a homosexual relationship are two different things, if you're happy to give/recieve sexual acts from either sex surely that makes you bisexual, sounds like you're trying to over complicate things, if you were a gay male and played with women would you still class yourself as gay?

over a year ago

But aren't you only meeting in same sex encounters?

I straight can get his kicks from a girl getting her kicks. Very much so.

I've never tried it, but I would in the right context. Maybe it's not for me, but you only know if you have tried.

over a year ago

"Well I'd do anything for a lady"

me too, but I wont do that

over a year ago

"To bisexual I think you would have to have an attraction to the same sex, possibly on a 1-2-1 basis.

I have no such attraction, guys don't turn my head like a good looking woman. However, in a play scenario, if it was desired by the girl I would probably go down on a guy as I would get my kicks from her getting hers.

A homosexual act and a homosexual relationship are two different things, if you're happy to give/recieve sexual acts from either sex surely that makes you bisexual, sounds like you're trying to over complicate things, if you were a gay male and played with women would you still class yourself as gay? "

It's all about context. I might get nothing from going down on a guy, but get off on the girl getting off on it. How is that in anyway bisexual? To be bisexual you would get the kick from the act itself.

over a year ago

A homosexual act and a homosexual relationship are two different things, if you're happy to give/recieve sexual acts from either sex surely that makes you bisexual, sounds like you're trying to over complicate things, if you were a gay male and played with women would you still class yourself as gay?

It's all about context. I might get nothing from going down on a guy, but get off on the girl getting off on it. How is that in anyway bisexual? To be bisexual you would get the kick from the act itself."

probably because you're performing a homosexual act???

over a year ago

probably! lol

over a year ago

A gay guy can still have sex with a woman but still be gay.

Performing a homosexual act does not mean you are either homosexual or bisexual. You still might have no attraction to it whatsoever. As I said its all about context.

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"A gay guy can still have sex with a woman but still be gay.

Performing a homosexual act does not mean you are either homosexual or bisexual. You still might have no attraction to it whatsoever. As I said its all about context."

What about after the first fifteen occasions?

over a year ago

Oh yes I love it nothing better or sexier.

over a year ago

"A gay guy can still have sex with a woman but still be gay.

Performing a homosexual act does not mean you are either homosexual or bisexual. You still might have no attraction to it whatsoever. As I said its all about context."

So you’re saying that you’d suck any cock just for the sake of it and it wouldnt matter who it was attached to, just for the woman’s benefit, as you’ve admitted that you're not attracted to men, that sounds a bit desperate.

over a year ago

Its a huge turn on watching two men suck each other... especially if i'm in the middle somewhere

over a year ago

I didn't say that at all. It isn't a desperation thing. It's all about the context of the moment and how it would occur.

If two guys are dping a woman and in close sexual contact are they bi?

over a year ago

"I didn't say that at all. It isn't a desperation thing. It's all about the context of the moment and how it would occur.

If two guys are dping a woman and in close sexual contact are they bi?"

of course they're not, but your not talking about close contact, you were talking about going down on another guy

over a year ago

"I didn't say that at all. It isn't a desperation thing. It's all about the context of the moment and how it would occur.

If two guys are dping a woman and in close sexual contact are they bi?"

Not at all we all get pretty close and its all about pleasure.

over a year ago

Well this is just going round in circles, but I still don't understand how you can be bisexual if you have no sexual attraction at all to the same sex.

over a year ago

birmingham

"If two guys are dping a woman and in close sexual contact are they bi?"

You're not talking about bi, you were referring to a guy going down on another guy just to please a woman

over a year ago

and what would be wrong with that?

over a year ago

We are all equal no one should do nothing they are not comfortable with just to please someone else.

over a year ago

"Well this is just going round in circles, but I still don't understand how you can be bisexual if you have no sexual attraction at all to the same sex."

You’re right, it is going round in circles, just because you are not sexually attracted to someone, it doesn’t mean the sexual act never took place, if there’s no sexual attraction from doing something, people wouldn’t continue to do it, we just have different opinions to what straight actually means, nothing more, nothing less, at worst it was an interesting debate

over a year ago

Cheers, and to swingershaz - absolutely, no one should do anything that is uncomfortable. But I'm sure girls (and guys) have done things for their partners before that they wouldn't really have done themselves. Give and take isn't it?

over a year ago

its amazing what can happen in a "moment" things you wouldn't have thought of doing or taking part in can take place in these "moments" suppose it depends how open minded you are

By *ethot69Couple
over a year ago

Merseyside

"I think someone on here's in denial as a MM cpl, we've yet to meet a guy who claims to be "Straight" yet wiling to go down on a guy "

Very surprised by that, as we've met a lot.

Don't want to go around the world with it, but basically to be bisexual it means that you have an innate physical attraction to both sexes and could desire an active, emotional relationship with either sex.

However, a guy who would suck a cock just to get his wife excited is not even bisexual, or even bi-curious. It's simply a straight guy with an open mind.

The act of oral sex alone does not determine sexuality if the mental desire of the act isn't there.

over a year ago

I am a try sexual that means im trying new things and experiences and love to push my bounderies thats just my opinion. And i know what i like and dont like but at least i have given them a go.

over a year ago

"I think someone on here's in denial as a MM cpl, we've yet to meet a guy who claims to be "Straight" yet wiling to go down on a guy

Very surprised by that, as we've met a lot.

Don't want to go around the world with it, but basically to be bisexual it means that you have an innate physical attraction to both sexes and could desire an active, emotional relationship with either sex.

However, a guy who would suck a cock just to get his wife excited is not even bisexual, or even bi-curious. It's simply a straight guy with an open mind.

The act of oral sex alone does not determine sexuality if the mental desire of the act isn't there."

Not just me then - thank god, I'd almost been persuaded I was gay lol

over a year ago

seems to me like a lot of people are frightened of being labeled

over a year ago

theres no labels just do whats right for you

over a year ago

birmingham

"as we've met a lot"

We've been together almost as long as your age therefore, we've met a fair few.

We've met a great many couples where the fem wants to see her man in a MM situation, those guys who do it just to please her, are far from "Comfortable"

Just our observation

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

[Removed by poster at 04/06/10 15:50:27]

over a year ago

"Straight- play with people the opposite sex only.

Bi curious- want to try playing with people of the same sex.

Bisexual- tried playing with people of the same sex, enjoyed it and did it some more.

Gay- playing with people of the same sex only."

In which case there needs to be a new label which defines guys who would do it in certain situations, but does not want to try playing with the same sex just as.

I would call it Openminded but there isn't a category for that.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

would imagine so, as straight is as much a label as bisexual is, each to their own, but if hubby played with other men during our meets i would never describe him on here with the straight label, heat of the moment or not, maybe i'm just old fashioned, but a bi sexual act is a bi sexual act, straight people don't do bi sexual acts more than once, no need to over complicate things here."

I am almost scared to agree as others told me off last time ....but sod it, I am going to be a devil and say it !!

We don't mind labels. I am quite happy being called straight, if I was bi I would be quite happy being called bi.

On a site where preferences are a hugggggge thing, then you need some sort of label to search profiles to see if you match a person. If we all had nothing on there at all it would take years to mail everyone on the site to ask them what type of sex they are in to, then people don't read the mails, we will have to read more threads on people complaining and asking why don't people answer.....anyway I digress.....

Straight- play with people the opposite sex only.

Bisexual- tried playing with people of the same sex plus your own gender, enjoyed it and did it some more.

Gay- playing with people of the same sex only.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Straight- play with people the opposite sex only.

Bisexual- tried playing with people of the same sex, enjoyed it and did it some more.

Gay- playing with people of the same sex only.

In which case there needs to be a new label which defines guys who would do it in certain situations, but does not want to try playing with the same sex just as.

I would call it Openminded but there isn't a category for that."

you don't have to play with a person on their own to say you are bi. If you play at all with a same sex person, that is bi.

You could always word it on your profile that you don't meet men alone but you are happy to play with men in a threesome/foursome etc so that people know exactly what you want.

over a year ago

"

You could always word it on your profile that you don't meet men alone but you are happy to play with men in a threesome/foursome etc so that people know exactly what you want."

Might be good advice. Happy is too strong a word though, and would have to be under a ladies instruction and for her pleasure.

Will never know until I try I suppose.

By *eppersCouple
over a year ago

telford

No my mrs likes to see us guys all having fun, she be in her element tonight 3 more bi guys coming over for fun with her too.

over a year ago

"I think someone on here's in denial as a MM cpl, we've yet to meet a guy who claims to be "Straight" yet wiling to go down on a guy "

Phew!!!!

For a moment I thought I'd wondered into the twilighy zone!!!

I have no problems with delusional oeople as long as they keep it to themselves. Trying to rope others in, no one is 100% straight - talk about looking for company to further feed the delusion.

I'm straight...I've never wanted to kiss another woman, I've never wanted to lick another woman, I've never been curious about it.

I like watersports, I like playing with men's bums, it's not for everybody, but it's what I like - take it or leave it. Why can't people be honest with themselves at least!!

over a year ago

I was being honest.

As it is, as a result of this tread I have changed my description to bi-curious, although that actually now feels dishonest as I really don't have any sexual attraction to the same sex and would only do it in a specific mixed sex environment - and I still might not like it or even try lol. It's all in the context.

over a year ago

"I was being honest.

As it is, as a result of this tread I have changed my description to bi-curious, although that actually now feels dishonest as I really don't have any sexual attraction to the same sex and would only do it in a specific mixed sex environment "

This may sound completely stupid

But I'm fully bi sexual and have been all my life

However i do not find dressed men remotely attractive ad certainly would not like a relationship with one xx

over a year ago

Thanks - well we'll see how this goes

over a year ago

And i love playing with girls but still need cock at the end of the day.

over a year ago

"And i love playing with girls but still need cock at the end of the day."

Yeah same here lol xx

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"

You could always word it on your profile that you don't meet men alone but you are happy to play with men in a threesome/foursome etc so that people know exactly what you want.

Might be good advice. Happy is too strong a word though, and would have to be under a ladies instruction and for her pleasure.

Will never know until I try I suppose."

No, you are right, you will never know until you try , but thats assuming you have the inclination to try in the first place..and the idea can't be alien to you otherwise you would say NO to any sexual contact with another man, whatever the situation.

I personally wouldn't do something just to please someone else.....and I wouldn't want anyone else doing something for me the same way.

You have to want to do it for yourself I think to make it work.

Anyway whatever you try, have fun

over a year ago

Maybe I just have a sub in me lol

over a year ago

Well guys, for me it was a total shock! we met a great cpl and were having a fantastic nite. Sue was sucking his cock and she looked at me for a kiss as I leant down she thrust his cock between our lips n kissed n sucked...........Fuk was I shocked ans suprised !!! It was so horny mmmmm, never looked back!!!

By *ngieandMrManCouple
over a year ago

hereford

In answer to the OP’s original question ‘yes’ it seems quite a lot of wives/female partners get really turned on seeing their hubby/partner being sexually intimate with another male, my misses is one of them.

We got into the swinging hobby essentially to try out bi-male sex, a, because I wanted to know what it was like and b, because H finds it a great turn-on.

We continue to indulge in bi-male (MMF) because we both enjoy it. IF EITHER of us didn’t enjoy it then it wouldn’t happen. And although I fully enjoy the bi-MMF thing I don’t think for one second that I’d ever go solo with a male, I very defiantly prefer females and that is where my sexual attraction leads me.

‘I wouldn’t have a relationship with a male’ bullshit, all men have relationships with men, its called ‘friends’ only difference is typically in the straight world they don’t have sex with each other. How often do husbands betray their wife for a male friend as in, stay home a keep wife company because she’s not feeling well or go to the football match with best mate?

Stop kidding yourself and forget about labels or being labelled, if you want to suck a cock then put your hand up and say ‘I want to suck a cock’ see its really quite easy if you don’t try and complicate things with labels such as bisexual and or homosexual. I would also challenge any guy to tell the difference… blindfolded do you think you would be able to tell the difference between a BJ from a fem or a BJ from a male?

We would agree with the other poster, in swinging…

Bi-curious means, want to try it, or have tried some and want more.

Bisexual means, have tried it, totally comfortable with and want more.

Just about all words/labels need to be taken ‘in context’ and in swinging most labels are ‘for guidance only – see packaging for FULL DETAILS’ Or try saying to a female at a swing party ‘you’re a slut’ and she’ll probably take it as a compliment, then try it in the supermarket and see the difference in the reaction!

By *ethfrankCouple
over a year ago

Blackpool

well I Beth would love to see a couple of guys play with each other and with me mmmmm any takers would help me fufill a big fantasy xxxxx

By *ngieandMrManCouple
over a year ago

hereford

"well I Beth would love to see a couple of guys play with each other and with me mmmmm any takers would help me fufill a big fantasy xxxxx"

That's easy... come see us some time

over a year ago

even though I mentioned why I dont put bi on my profile earlyier ( dont want loads of single men messaging me because thats not what I want ) I have decided to mention hetro-flexable on my profile and give it a test run

over a year ago

"even though I mentioned why I dont put bi on my profile earlyier ( dont want loads of single men messaging me because thats not what I want ) I have decided to mention hetro-flexable on my profile and give it a test run "

Theres a message filter to stop single men messaging you

By *evin5050Man
over a year ago

wolverhampton

"even though I mentioned why I dont put bi on my profile earlyier ( dont want loads of single men messaging me because thats not what I want ) I have decided to mention hetro-flexable on my profile and give it a test run "

I find I get rejections from women as they do not want to meet bi or bi-curious guys. I'm generally not into meeting just men, its not an interest for me (I can go to The Greenhouse Sauna in Darlo if I want that)but I would really like to meet a couple (M/F) with bi guy to explore it properly in a relaxing way - with the added attraction of the lady. I suppose I get turned on by sexual situations.

over a year ago

Sounds like marvellous sexy fun to me

By *umpingJackFlashMan
over a year ago

Somewhere near you?

I admit I am Bi but dont find men attractive very often (not as in fancying a relationship with), But in the right circumstances I will, and have sucked, fucked and been fucked by a guy. I like to extend my boundaries. So far I have enjoyed all the encounters!

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Been there n done it as a mfm meet when i was a single femme, glad i did but it was just an experience , thats it.

over a year ago

would never want to meet a guy 121. But in the heat of the moment with a couple never say never. No labels just fun.

Any couples in south west reading this stop me and try one

over a year ago

Its a big turn on for me!! I loved watching the two guys suck each other and what made it even better the wife was down on me.....HEAVEN.......

over a year ago

On our sexy bucket list!

Would love to watch an fit alpha male take control of hubby.

Both of them putting on a show as i lay there enjoying it.

So Bi Kent guys that can host, get in touch

By *i14Man
over a year ago

Rayleigh

Love to help any couples out either way!!

over a year ago

My wife wants to watch me fuck a guy, and then join in. Having recently come out to her as bi, fsr from being horrified she loves it when I come back from all-male meets and events and give her all the details and show her the pictures and videos.

Its massively intensified our sex life.

By *urious pooleCouple
over a year ago

poole

Wife's likes watching bi fun

By *andT1970Couple
over a year ago

sw london

I've done it with my GF present,she is very turned on by man on man Porn and she loved me having Oral with one,we are trying to sort another one soon...just need the right person

By *reamers13Couple
over a year ago

Lancashire

Yes, Jess loved watching

over a year ago

Definitely on our bucket list x

over a year ago

Wife loves to watch me and then join in when she’s ready!

By *ilthy couple 111Couple
over a year ago

boston

love doing this in front of louisa , but she gets so horny its not long before she joins in asking to be fucked

By *lirty_dirtyCouple
over a year ago

Lingfield

J loves watching me suck or be fucked by other guys but it never takes long before she's so horny she wants us both to take turns on her. I especially love being second one in for the reclaim sex

over a year ago

We're possibly up for this...

Good looking, strong built, alpha type guy getting hubby sucking his cock etc... as i (mrs) watch and enjoy! Maybe meet MF couple and us wife's can watch as our hubby's get naughty together...

By *mizhereMan
over a year ago

Thane area

I enjoy bonded with guys and letting the wife watch

It’s better if she likes to join in though

Done this a few times and love it

over a year ago

Love it, find it very horny

By *d4funtimesMan
over a year ago

Cambridge

"I enjoy bonded with guys and letting the wife watch

It’s better if she likes to join in though

Done this a few times and love it "

Maybe, we should pair up, while you're enjoying her hubby, I am making sure that she does not get unattended ??

By *omRachCouple
over a year ago

Wirral

Rach has watched me play with a guy but admitted that it did nothing for her personally - which was a bit disappointing - she said that she felt a little bit 'left out' at the time.

By *m3232Man
over a year ago

maidenhead

For myself it adds to the fun when the Mrs is directing the fun.

By *ikilovesCCouple
over a year ago

village life, closest main town inverness

"Rach has watched me play with a guy but admitted that it did nothing for her personally - which was a bit disappointing - she said that she felt a little bit 'left out' at the time."

At least you now know what doesn't work for you both though

Now it's just a case of finding out what does

By *aked_magicMan
over a year ago

the gutter looking at the stars (UAE)

i love having an audience

By *hilr1680Man
over a year ago

carlisle

Can I join in ha x

By *amigos321Couple (MM)
40 weeks ago

leeds

Enjoyed it ..many times. Meeting a cpl with bi hubby where we played, bi orgy massive fun especially him taking our cocks in mouth and him underneath and much much more combinations. 2 on hubby while one played with wife while she is enjoying the scene or one on him while 2 spoiling the wife. Massive turn on

By *tagmeupMan
40 weeks ago

wirral

"Enjoyed it ..many times. Meeting a cpl with bi hubby where we played, bi orgy massive fun especially him taking our cocks in mouth and him underneath and much much more combinations. 2 on hubby while one played with wife while she is enjoying the scene or one on him while 2 spoiling the wife. Massive turn on"

Sounds great fun for all

By *tagmeupMan
40 weeks ago

wirral

"Yeah I would say its fairly common. We do it - its by no means a prerequisite of a meet and I don't even class myself as bisexual or even bi-curious (as I've done it and I'm not curious about it!), but I simply don't mind doing it. I wouldn't go about solely seeking another guy to do it! I'm simply a straight guy who has so little hang-ups about sexuality that it doesn't bother me in the slightest. To me, grabbing a cock is the same as shaking a guys hand - its just a body part

She finds it extremely kinky though. Whats even better is when we both lick up and down a cock at the same time etc."

Mmm best way to play with a couple for sure

By *oveprettyfeetMan
40 weeks ago

Banbury

When I was on here previously I used to love meeting couples for some bi fun with hubby, I really enjoyed the wife watching as her hubby enjoyed some cock action

Looking at the wife and seeing how turned on she is seeing her husband devouring a cock, just another level of horn

By *OYFBWoman
40 weeks ago

Jersey (sometimes Notts)

"I recently met up with a couple and the wife got really turned on by watching her hubby having oral fun another guy. I enjoyed him sucking my cock too and did the same with him, it drove her wild! Is this a common thing? I thought it was just guys watching women!!

Simon from Teesside "

I dream of having a FMM where the guys are bi and I get to watch them too x

By *rs-Naughty_Mr-CuddlesCouple
40 weeks ago

Nr coleford

Bi hubby here Mrs n loves seeing me get fucked by guys I turn into a bottom slut

By *ubber donnyMan
40 weeks ago

bawtry

The Mrs loves it watching me with another guy. It’s her biggest turn on! She doesn’t get involved. She likes to occasionally directs the fun. When she thinks it’s time. She puts on the bed condoms n lube. She’s not seen me being fucked yet. That’s high on her list though… met one amazing guy who we are waiting to meet again. The sex after is amazing too! Sometimes the guy watches. And tastes her on my cock.

By *aggy dollsCouple
40 weeks ago

Bradford

This is very high on Luna's list, she doesn't want to join in just sit and watch.

Mr H

By *umblebiMan
40 weeks ago

ayles

Love to do this with a couple

By *oveprettyfeetMan
40 weeks ago

Banbury

"This is very high on Luna's list, she doesn't want to join in just sit and watch.

Mr H"

Not even to spit roast you with her strap-on

By *aggy dollsCouple
40 weeks ago

Bradford

"This is very high on Luna's list, she doesn't want to join in just sit and watch.

Mr H

Not even to spit roast you with her strap-on "

Currently no, but that's not to say we won't do that in the future.

Mr H

By *ixenandStag69Couple
40 weeks ago

Derbyshire

Something we are definitely wanting to try in 2024 xx

By *heelz69Man
40 weeks ago

Manchester

"Something we are definitely wanting to try in 2024 xx"

I would love to help you with that

By *heekyDemandCouple
40 weeks ago

Leicester

I (miss) love watching mr with a guy , massive turn on for me

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple
40 weeks ago

Cumbria

It really turns her on to see him fucked by another man.

By *ontWannaMissASwingCouple
40 weeks ago

Bristol

Mrs isnt particularly stimulated visually, therefore seeing me specifically play with guys or ladies doesn't do anything for her.

It's more that she's keen to see me enjoy myself and get pleasure from it.

Shes absolutely OK with me experimenting.

When we first played with a guy it was more a case of making sure it didn't put either of us off or spark any strange reactions, which it didn't.

Opens up all kinds of opportunities though

By *iHungMikeMan
40 weeks ago

Shaw

Most definitely a turn on for me love playing with another guy and definitely with a couple if she enjoys watching or joining in

32 weeks ago

Yes please!

By *ubbie300Couple
32 weeks ago

Bawtry

It really turns me on watching my man get fucked… and sucked, rimmed, kissed . Used by another guy

32 weeks ago

"It really turns me on watching my man get fucked… and sucked, rimmed, kissed . Used by another guy "

Exactly the same for me xx

By *andb13Couple
32 weeks ago

Bradford

I'm haply for a man to.suck me whole his wife watches.. and if they want he can also fuck me too.. ps..(male part of couple writing this)

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple
32 weeks ago

Neath valley.

I have watched the Mr with a few guys. Sometimes join in sometimes i don't.

By *ister_EMan
32 weeks ago

Hayling Island

Watching his wife get completely absorbed I the action, and go from fascinated to aroused to soaking wet and horny as fuck, is one of the best things about bi mmf 3sums

By *ed oneMan
32 weeks ago

Shepton

Have you asked him ?

32 weeks ago

"Watching his wife get completely absorbed I the action, and go from fascinated to aroused to soaking wet and horny as fuck, is one of the best things about bi mmf 3sums "

Guilty as charged

The horny Wife x

By *idLTMan
32 weeks ago

Leeds

Just following this thread...

By *itsandhubbyCouple
12 weeks ago

Kent

"I recently met up with a couple and the wife got really turned on by watching her hubby having oral fun another guy. I enjoyed him sucking my cock too and did the same with him, it drove her wild! Is this a common thing? I thought it was just guys watching women!!

Simon from Teesside "

Definitely on my bucket list atm x

We want yo meet up with a Kent based bi guy, obviously must be handsome, preferably strong/big build (not over weight) alpha type top...

I'd like to watch as he takes full control of my hubby, making him his naughty bi play thing... or happy to also get involved alittle... helping/giving direction to the said man in charge of my husband/us... xx

By *uffhandymanMan
12 weeks ago

selby/peterborough

I get this request frequently, wives loving watching me fuck hubby for them!

Post new Message to Thread