Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Hotel threesomes Admittance

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all I've been on here before on and off for a few years and had meets at people houses and a few in caravans lol.

I've never done a hotel met yet....

What i wondered is especially if I was meeting a couple for a threesome and obviously all three or more of you are going in the same room later on whats the procedure getting in the room is it easy to all go upto the room with the hotel staff there or dont they bother at all?

Just wondered

Many thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I doubt they even bat an eyelid as they've probably seen it all before!!

By *am123Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

"Hi all I've been on here before on and off for a few years and had meets at people houses and a few in caravans lol.

What i wondered is especially if I was meeting a couple for a threesome and obviously all three or more of you are going in the same room later on whats the procedure getting in the room is it easy to all go upto the room with the hotel staff there or dont they bother at all?

Just wondered

Many thanks"

are the hotel staff all in the room aswell

By *ack Genuine BullMan
over a year ago

Loughborough

Hotel staff have seen it all before!

Not much can shock them, believe me!

But if you are unsure, then get the couple to sign in first, then one of them meet you in the lobby.

If anybody asks, you are there for a job interview, or a business meeting with your boss.

over a year ago

if the female receptionsists are fit why not lol

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Sorry Ive deleted the duplicate thread

over a year ago

"Sorry Ive deleted the duplicate thread"

no worries thank you

over a year ago

I thought it would be the case I bet half there bookings are swingers now lol

By *isexmistressWoman
over a year ago

Prestwich

Done this loads times , with hotel suites and loads people coming and going over the duration of a weeekend and can honestly say the staff DONT bat an eyelid ,as their business is largely based on discretion ..

What you DO have to be wary of is noise and upsetting other guests/draing attention to yourself..

Ive had orgies that were quieter than some rooms on the same floor as me,and have always been welcomed back wherever ive been ..

HOT TIP- Get an end of corridor room/suite.The rooms are aften larger and you dont get the traffic past your door

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

No hotel will be bothered about 3 of you, gang bangs can be a different situation as they can get rather noisy. It's why I normally only host 1 GB a week as I get on well with my neighbours and wouldn't want them to get fed up. This week I did make an exception and had one Wednesday and one Friday.

over a year ago

We've done it many times in several of the well known chains they really wouldn't notice. If you're worried tell the guy/girl to Come up to your room ... Not sure about a little hotel though.

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Done this loads times , with hotel suites and loads people coming and going over the duration of a weeekend and can honestly say the staff DONT bat an eyelid ,as their business is largely based on discretion ..

What you DO have to be wary of is noise and upsetting other guests/draing attention to yourself..

Ive had orgies that were quieter than some rooms on the same floor as me,and have always been welcomed back wherever ive been ..

HOT TIP- Get an end of corridor room/suite.The rooms are aften larger and you dont get the traffic past your door "

I do know of a couple who were recently asked to leave a Manchester hotel because they were having a gang bang

By *ittle Miss InnocenceWoman
over a year ago

Suffolk UK

"Hi all I've been on here before on and off for a few years and had meets at people houses and a few in caravans lol.

Just wondered

Many thanks"

Local to me are various hotels that have two double beds in one room and do a good friday night rate for 4 people. Worth checking hotels with 'family size' that sleep 3-4 people. They do exist, just need to look

over a year ago

Lots of hotels are now getting door staff and if you are not named on a booking...even as a visitor. .. they are restricting entry...speak to them and they are fine with it....

over a year ago

it all sounds exciting lol

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

Some of the budget hotels like Ibis budget will check who is going up to the room

Fortunately they have rooms that sleep 3 so book for three and you'll be sound. Although the rooms are small.

Hotels with keycard locks on the lifts and corridors are more likely to be sniffy, but as long as you go up with someone with a keycard you should be fine.

Look out for hotels with more than one way up to the rooms (eg stairs by the restaurant) or motel style rooms. In both cases you won't have to walk past reception to get up to the room.

over a year ago

I worked in a hotel in Eastbourne many years ago and seen plenty of this happen.

Some of the things people have left behind don't give any doubt as to what's gone on - especially Polaroids.

over a year ago

it seems you need a plan in advance then lol

over a year ago

Might give Ibis a miss then

whats the swing inn hotel like lol

By *ittle Miss InnocenceWoman
over a year ago

Suffolk UK

Look at marriott chain of hotels. They do two double beds in one room. Friday night rate which includes breakfast for 4 is currently £99. Bargain and you can use the spa also

Post new Message to Thread