Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

have you ever

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just woke up and been in a mood you dont know why but you feel like telling everyone to just sod off and leave you alone well thats me this morning and out at work today and not in mood for anyone so watch out poor people that get in my way today

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Oh sod off!

over a year ago

"Just woke up and been in a mood you dont know why but you feel like telling everyone to just sod off and leave you alone well thats me this morning and out at work today and not in mood for anyone so watch out poor people that get in my way today "

Maybe you should change your user name?

By *ay Dee BeeMan
over a year ago

INGATESTONE near Brentwood

Nope. It is self destructive.

over a year ago

"Just woke up and been in a mood you dont know why but you feel like telling everyone to just sod off and leave you alone well thats me this morning and out at work today and not in mood for anyone so watch out poor people that get in my way today

Maybe you should change your user name?"

over a year ago

Yeah I have had that feeling before ~ usually means I'm overtired....!

over a year ago

Sounds like you need a shag! Well its what they say to us women when we are grumpy

over a year ago

"Sounds like you need a shag! Well its what they say to us women when we are grumpy "

And they are sometimes right

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Nothing wrong with user name just totalknackered and burnt out 15 - 16 hour days for past 3 weeks no days off and wow im off tomoz then back in for next week then im due to take a week of mmm cant wait but im in great mood now had an amazing day and full of smiles what has ur day been like i hope everyone has had a great day

over a year ago

"Nothing wrong with user name just totalknackered and burnt out 15 - 16 hour days for past 3 weeks no days off and wow im off tomoz then back in for next week then im due to take a week of mmm cant wait but im in great mood now had an amazing day and full of smiles what has ur day been like i hope everyone has had a great day "

x

Post new Message to Thread