Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

How to gain attention. Advice?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm new to this site and I'm just wondering if there's any one who could share some advice on how to get going and chat to some other members.

Of course I'm aware that you should get out and about but online, on here, is there anything you can do that will appeal?

Any responses would be greatly appreciated.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

a one line profile looking for a very narrow age range of single girls...

this is a swinging site. You might get more action on a dating site, or heaven forbid... try out in the big bad real world.

Its not guaranteed instashag on here.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Your avatar pic is doing you no favours. Do a forum search for tips on being successful. Loads of good advice there.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

you could try joining in on the forums but your age range will limit you a bit. Otherwise broaden out your profile a little, message people you like the look of and be patient...good luck

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Do a search for 18-20 year old girls in your area. My guess is you won't find any so widen your net.

Then get down to clubs and socials your age is going to be issue.

I would try talking to people in person.

over a year ago

Thanks, thanks and thanks

By *othingButCocoChanelWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I'm new to this site and I'm just wondering if there's any one who could share some advice on how to get going and chat to some other members.

Of course I'm aware that you should get out and about but online, on here, is there anything you can do that will appeal?

Any responses would be greatly appreciated.

"

Theres probably only about 20 girls in that age range - the ones who are guys really theres only about 2 left, and the chances of them living around you: possible but unlikely lol

I would lose the cock pic that looks like a pimple on the end of it, id comsider ur age range and re think. And if u still want to keep it as it is this is how it goes..

Men who want to meet girls 18-99, and a profile like yours, adding in your age, and distance etc probably have a small percentage chance of finding a girl, added to your other barriers i would say less than 1% chance ul find what ur looking for anytime soon

over a year ago

Thanks, I was being a bit optimistic and narrow-minded.

I've broadened it out and will alter the pic.

Besides that, anything else?

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Wow, that will make all the difference

have you actually done a search in your area for ladies in that age range to get an idea?

And then look at your profile, there are loads of guys on here who put real effort into making a good profile that tells about themselves, what they like and what they offer... and then there is your 2 lines looking for a very narrow group of a minority on here.

over a year ago

Alright alright ladies I've changed it. I'll change it further, don't all pile on at once.

By *dventuroususCouple
over a year ago

sunderland

Honest opinion is swinging isnt for you, you may be better suited to a dating site.

over a year ago

Why so??

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

If ya want to gain attention, ya could always grow a goatee and dye it green

By *dventuroususCouple
over a year ago

sunderland

"Why so??"

just after reading your profile, comes across as something you would find on a dating site.

Post new Message to Thread