FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Man's World, but it wouldn't be nothing...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This ones predominantly for the guys as it's obvious what the women & couples will say while perched on their pedestals way way up there! ;-p

How much effort do you put in for a lady on here who messages you initially and makes it perfectly clear she wants to meet you but delays and delays while still maintaining your going to meet.

When do you get to the point of letting it go & waiting for her to make the effort or forgetting about her completely?

Also, is this a common occurrence for most guys on here? You can be honest on the forum most of the women here are just 'chatty' types hehe the real bread & butter is in the local search option!

Ps - I'm not asking for advice, i know exactly what I'd do

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

We get the same to be honest, guys that never really meant it in the first place, timewasters and e-wankers, I despise them.

From a lady's perspective it does sometimes take a while to get diaries to be free and co-ordinate even with people we really do want to see. I hope people will bear with me meanwhile because if I say yes I actually do mean it.

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Before I can give a proper answer, I'll need a ladder to get down..

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"From a lady's perspective it does sometimes take a while to get diaries to be free and co-ordinate even with people we really do want to see."

Especially because one week in four a lot of us are 'out of play' so to speak.

I've had men delay and delay and delay. Life does get in the way but, as I have a very short attention span, if we don't get something sorted soon then it's not going to happen.

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

I chat for a while before agreeing to a social. But as a working mum who lives alone, has a bf who knows I play, with a life, doing extra learning... my time is precious and often full before I even get any time to think about playing.

If a guy cannot appreciate the pressures in my life and be patient then I honestly don't want to meet him anyway.

Post new Message to Thread