FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

What's the chances of going back with someone on holiday...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Whats the chances of us a couple, going to the bar or whereve. mrs dressed sexy start talking to a lady, guy, couple and asking if they fancied coming back to ours for a drink and fun? Reality?? Would this happen or would they totally back off..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Chances of finding a random fella that would be up for that would have to be slim.............but you never know.

over a year ago

"Whats the chances of us a couple, going to the bar or whereve. mrs dressed sexy start talking to a lady, guy, couple and asking if they fancied coming back to ours for a drink and fun? Reality?? Would this happen or would they totally back off.."

How long is a piece of string? It could happen or it might not. All depends on the people in the bar.

By *tillup4funMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

Happened to me a few yrs ago i said yes so it does happen

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Well if im being honest if I was single guy and a gorgeous lady came.upto me looking very sexy, and I liked the look of her, and she asked would I like to join her and her partner for a threesome id say yes

or if it happened to us both and they were hot and fit our requirements to who were after yes we would join

By *anetandNickCouple
over a year ago

Ross-on-Wye

It rather depends on which bar you were in.

For example, if it was the Come Back bar in Maspalomas (Google it) then we guess you would have a 100% certainty!

By *dventuroususCouple
over a year ago

sunderland

Id say a good chance, reason been we have done this a few times, its always been single guys but we have approached as a couple and I (f) have approached alone and not once have we been turned down.

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

If I was attracted to anyone and there was good chemistry I'd be well up for some fun

over a year ago

I love meeting couples in vamilla bars and seeing if there is an attraction or bond. Love the flirt and cheeky talk, and see how i can bring up swinging.

I have had some success, so as for a cpl i assume easier!

Post new Message to Thread