Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Thrill of the chase

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Been on here a while now and get lots of interest in our profile, swap pics, bit of dirty talk back and forward then nothing, does anyone else find the numbers of folk actually wanting to meet is shrinking, or is it just our photos that are scaring them off?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

If you think it's bad for a couple, imagine what it's like for a guy. Particularly an Asian one

There are lots of people who just want pictures. Some who like the idea of meeting but never intend to and some who want to but are too scared to go through with it.

That leaves about 20 people who you find attractive are geographically reachable and can synchronise their calendars with you

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

We are very wary of those that want to see/exchange lots of pics and or exchange lots of rude messages / dirty talk.

Most of the time they are just after the thrill and to have a wank.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"We are very wary of those that want to see/exchange lots of pics and or exchange lots of rude messages / dirty talk.

"

It's annoying, especially for us genuine guys

over a year ago

It seems to me that there's a thousand ways to put people off a meet and a very small likelihood of actually meeting. I think the genuine couples and singles on here suffer from the needle in a haystack searching for compatible meets.

There's also a very thin ironic line between being horny and being perceived as desperate.

I've reconciled to the fact that honesty is the only way through and the few meets I've had have been worth the wait, so keep going enjoy the search play with the idea and hopefully you'll eventually find some local fun.

Always liked Greenock lol better folk than the neighbours round cloch point !!

By *iss Chievous1Woman
over a year ago

my world

When I was meeting I never did sexting !! You soon know the ones that really wanna meet ! They stay around for the crap chat ! Lol

over a year ago

Think jmsj is right there. I keep being told my profile is 'honest'. I take that as a compliment - although it hasn't got me anywhere just yet!

Still, always hopeful!

By *-aint-a-crowdCouple
over a year ago

lingerie n heels

We want the exact opposite, we don't want all the messaging and pic swapping, we just want a girl to turn up and share a very naughty evening with us

over a year ago

Wouldn't call it a thrill when the end product is you

in disbelief over a meet...

over a year ago

If that's a nasty comment mate your a complete dick and not in a good way. If not then I'm thicker than I thought

over a year ago

"If that's a nasty comment mate your a complete dick and not in a good way. If not then I'm thicker than I thought "

Take it how you want.... I'm stating the obvious how much times have you opened up to someone, only to find the door shut in your face? I'm merely opening up to the fact that it isn't a thrill, more like a roller coaster, so am I being a dick? up to you to dictate.....

By *iss Chievous1Woman
over a year ago

my world

"If that's a nasty comment mate your a complete dick and not in a good way. If not then I'm thicker than I thought

Take it how you want.... I'm stating the obvious how much times have you opened up to someone, only to find the door shut in your face? I'm merely opening up to the fact that it isn't a thrill, more like a roller coaster, so am I being a dick? up to you to dictate....."

But you make it sound like a personal attack !!!! is that called for or correct !!?

over a year ago

"But you make it sound like a personal attack !!!! is that called for or correct !!? "

A personal attack on who? me? or greenock? I'm actually trying to sympathise towards the situation that some people find themselves in, so again,

take it how you want....

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/06/14 20:32:42]

over a year ago

Ok it's official I'm thicker than I thought. Proof that it's so easy to be taken the wrong way in here. I can now see your post was a general reply rather than a personal comment.

This non verbal communication lark isn't as easy as it looks. Harder to be honest than you'd think!

over a year ago

I'm a single bi fem and I still find it difficult to actually find people who really want to meet - even for a social. I don't do sex text and the only pics I show are on my profile and a face pic sent privately.

Still, the ones I have met and played with have been lovely.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/06/14 20:43:45]

By *iss Chievous1Woman
over a year ago

my world

"Ok it's official I'm thicker than I thought. Proof that it's so easy to be taken the wrong way in here. I can now see your post was a general reply rather than a personal comment.

This non verbal communication lark isn't as easy as it looks. Harder to be honest than you'd think!

"

I read it the same way oops !!!!

over a year ago

"I'm a single bi fem and I still find it difficult to actually find people who really want to meet - even for a social. I don't do sex text and the only pics I show are on my profile and a face pic sent privately.

Still, the ones I have met and played with have been lovely. "

I just don't get the roller coaster treatment, ppl indicating their willing to meet, then mins or a hour

later they pull out, specially after you've done the leg work, worst is when you bump into them at a club, awkward or not?

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

"I'm a single bi fem and I still find it difficult to actually find people who really want to meet - even for a social. I don't do sex text and the only pics I show are on my profile and a face pic sent privately.

I find it hard to meet as well... especially because I'm not just being someones hole for a goal if you get my meaning. For me this is an added extra to real life so gotta be more than a quick fumble, and I do like a bit of brain engagement first...

;) you single guys think you got it tough

over a year ago

I love the chase, especially when connect mind and body. waiting for that right moment if it ever happens.

Better than random just shag meets.

Just sit back and smile enjoy the moment. I stole that quote from a wise poster on here.

over a year ago

This also really frustrates me! The amount of people here, who are wanting to meet in my age range, can hold a conversation and are genuine is nominal!

over a year ago

Still, the ones I have met and played with have been lovely.

I find it hard to meet as well... especially because I'm not just being someones hole for a goal if you get my meaning. For me this is an added extra to real life so gotta be more than a quick fumble, and I do like a bit of brain engagement first...

;) you single guys think you got it tough "

over a year ago

"We are very wary of those that want to see/exchange lots of pics and or exchange lots of rude messages / dirty talk.

"

This

over a year ago

I don't do either of those and I have met some really lovely men off here too. I've found the men that don't talk sex can really do sex

Post new Message to Thread