Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Hair...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So women are always saying bald guys yes or no?

What do you make of partly/fully shaved women?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

Are we talking hair on the head or on " the bits"!? Lol

over a year ago

Head

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

"Head "
ahh right! Thought best check! Lol ... Well I (mrs) like bald or cropped short( nice shape up! ) I have short hair, spikey on top... Never had mine shaved and think woman, as well as men have to have the right shaped head/ face to carry it well!

over a year ago

Haha yeah I know what you mean, I think it must take a lot of guts and shows they are confident!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've recently opted for an almost half a shaved head. First time but I love it..on others, yes totally not a problem if it marries with the right features etc.

By *reedy_for_funCouple
over a year ago

My House

My hubby prefers ladies with short hair: think Sinead O'Connor in Nothing Compares 2 You and you get the idea. Or, I've just been told, Nicole De Boer when she was in Star Trek Deep Space Nine. So basically, short haired brunettes. Shame I'm a short haired blonde then isn't it lol

over a year ago

"I've recently opted for an almost half a shaved head. First time but I love it..on others, yes totally not a problem if it marries with the right features etc."
oh I'd love to see the pics

over a year ago

"I've recently opted for an almost half a shaved head. First time but I love it..on others, yes totally not a problem if it marries with the right features etc. oh I'd love to see the pics "

Will put a couple up when I get on my lappy.

over a year ago

I've uploaded some hair pics..let me now when you're about and I'll make them public for a little while. They are just every day me so not ones I really want on show lol although there is a new public pic of me in front of my car but you can't see the hair that well.

over a year ago

"I've uploaded some hair pics..let me now when you're about and I'll make them public for a little while. They are just every day me so not ones I really want on show lol although there is a new public pic of me in front of my car but you can't see the hair that well."

Hey I'm about all day,unless you wanted to add me on kik? Jherlingsmotox

Post new Message to Thread