Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Monochrome or colour profile pics?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My preference is obvious, but I have just had a horrible thought. Is it because I am sufficiently ancient to remember black and white telly?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

B&W is somehow more 'atmospheric' or something like that. I like B&W pics.

Scruffy

over a year ago

We have a bit if both, have to say I do like the black and white, just seems to add class to some pics I have seen.

Her

over a year ago

"We have a bit if both, have to say I do like the black and white, just seems to add class to some pics I have seen.

Her"

Yours are certainly stylish. Appeal to my love of tied women and ladies in shirts as well! Mind you, the red arse NEEDS to be in colour!

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"We have a bit if both, have to say I do like the black and white, just seems to add class to some pics I have seen.

Her

Yours are certainly stylish. Appeal to my love of tied women and ladies in shirts as well! Mind you, the red arse NEEDS to be in colour!"

Funny you should say that...

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

I have a mix both in my public and friends pictures. Some work better in one medium or another; it's an aesthetic rather than conscious decision for me.

over a year ago

Her

Yours are certainly stylish. Appeal to my love of tied women and ladies in shirts as well! Mind you, the red arse NEEDS to be in colouru!

Funny you should say that..."

I love your interpretation of vanilla and many of your pictures are every bit as alluring as Chanel numero cinq!

over a year ago

If you get the lighting right black and white looks great.

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

Her

Yours are certainly stylish. Appeal to my love of tied women and ladies in shirts as well! Mind you, the red arse NEEDS to be in colouru!

Funny you should say that...

I love your interpretation of vanilla and many of your pictures are every bit as alluring as Chanel numero cinq!"

Thank you, I do try

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

[Removed by poster at 17/06/14 00:00:27]

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"[Removed by poster at 17/06/14 00:00:27]"

I like a little bit of both.

Some shots are better in black and white, for others the colour works better.

Mixing both black and white and colour in pics is becoming very popular, I think that can also work quite well

over a year ago

Her

Yours are certainly stylish. Appeal to my love of tied women and ladies in shirts as well! Mind you, the red arse NEEDS to be in colour!"

Thanks, yes that is in colour bit dark, the arse was too

Her

over a year ago

We have a bit of both too. People seem to like the black and white ones

over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 17/06/14 00:00:27]

Mixing both black and white and colour in pics is becoming very popular, I think that can also work quite well

"

I have a few of a lady in monochrome but with my red rope and her matching red shoes in colour. They were done as a favour by a fellow Fabber bur can anyone recommend some idiot proof software /app to do this? Being As tight as a bad mans dream, free would appeal to my Thrifty MacTavish alter ego

over a year ago

I like black and white pics too, think they stand out more.

I only have a couple on here in black and white so far but am thinking of how to pose for other pics.

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"[Removed by poster at 17/06/14 00:00:27]

I have a few of a lady in monochrome but with my red rope and her matching red shoes in colour. They were done as a favour by a fellow Fabber bur can anyone recommend some idiot proof software /app to do this? Being As tight as a bad mans dream, free would appeal to my Thrifty MacTavish alter ego"

I use photoshop and illustrator... I think you might be able to do some of the creative photography using Gimp and it's free. Not sure how much you can do effect wise but good to get you started. May some other fabbers know it better than me

Post new Message to Thread