verification

Jump to newest

By *ensualtouch15 OP   Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

In it's literal sense

So there are a number of fake profiles ,maybe

So you stumble accross a profile and they engage you in reasonable conversation

Here's the tricky bit for men how long would you spend until you request a genuine form of verification that the person you are chatting to is the person they portray ? Knowing full well asking a genuine lady to prove herself could probably end everything there ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

What would you call a 'genuine' verification?

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

If I arrange a meet I ask for a phone contact, if they don't wish to speak/text, the meet doesn't happen. I'd have no problem being asked to verify myself in a phone call and have done so plenty of times - I'm on an iPad so can't cam and I don't Skype or any of the other stuff so it's piccies and phone only for me - if that's no good then I say good luck and move on to the next profile

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm asking to chat on the phone in message two usually

Seriously though, it has to be natural progression, try rushing it & BOOM - Deee leeet! So, we chat rubbish for a few days maintaining the charm offensive through out, then I ask for their number...if any hesitation/stoooopid excuses then it's all...

Ok have fun & good luck xxx

over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"What would you call a 'genuine' verification?"

I think that's a fair question and on reflection I can only think of phone or cam or a pic added with a newspaper

over a year ago

Does the "she" in question have site verifications?....not saying it's the be all and end all....but they help. You can also check/link to the people who verified her.....

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"What would you call a 'genuine' verification?

I think that's a fair question and on reflection I can only think of phone or cam or a pic added with a newspaper"

I don't cam, and my photo verification is (like everyone elses) private. I would only talk to someone on the phone once a meet is arranged. But I hope that the one or two meet verifications I've shown will confirm that some men agree I am a woman.

Sometimes you just have to jump off the bridge and hope the elastic doesn't snap.

over a year ago

I don't give my number out on here but I'm happy to go in the chat rooms and put myself on cam so they know what i look like, being asked to prove myself does not offend me as i like to know who I'm meeting so why shouldn't they, if they do insist on having my number though the chances are they meet wont go ahead

over a year ago

I think that's a fair question and on reflection I can only think of phone or cam or a pic added with a newspaper

I don't cam, and my photo verification is (like everyone elses) private. I would only talk to someone on the phone once a meet is arranged. But I hope that the one or two meet verifications I've shown will confirm that some men agree I am a woman.

Sometimes you just have to jump off the bridge and hope the elastic doesn't snap."

You would arrange a meet with someone without speaking to them on the phone first?

I find that kind of elastic is a little too untrustworthy!

over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

Sometimes you just have to jump off the bridge and hope the elastic doesn't snap."

I'm amazed you would arrange a meet without hearing a voice . Regardless of verification I find a persons voice very informative x

over a year ago

Sometimes you just have to jump off the bridge and hope the elastic doesn't snap.

You would arrange a meet with someone without speaking to them on the phone first?

I find that kind of elastic is a little too untrustworthy! "

i have arranged all my meets without speaking on the phone first, how does a phone conversation make anyone more genuine?

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

I'm amazed you would arrange a meet without hearing a voice . Regardless of verification I find a persons voice very informative x"

Ah, but hardly anyone pretends to be a single man

over a year ago

i have arranged all my meets without speaking on the phone first, how does a phone conversation make anyone more genuine?"

I'm not sure you can get 'more genuine' than genuine itself ...for me, speaking to someone on the phone tells me a lot more than a message would.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

i have arranged all my meets without speaking on the phone first, how does a phone conversation make anyone more genuine?

I'm not sure you can get 'more genuine' than genuine itself ...for me, speaking to someone on the phone tells me a lot more than a message would."

Does it though? Does it tell you they look like their pics? Does it tell you what age they are? Does it tell you they'll turn up? All a phone call tells you is that you are speaking to someone who says they are the person you've rung. As I meet socially first I can make my decision when I get there. Much more informative than a phone call.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/06/14 21:18:45]

over a year ago

I'm amazed you would arrange a meet without hearing a voice . Regardless of verification I find a persons voice very informative x"

I speak to women on the phone (to prove it's a woman and not some bloke pretending to be a female/ couple).

I've never spoken to a man on the phone but never had any problems. I always have a social meet first. Worked fine so far.

over a year ago

I'm not sure you can get 'more genuine' than genuine itself ...for me, speaking to someone on the phone tells me a lot more than a message would."

maybe so but i get a lot of guys asking to meet, if i gave out my number to everyone i spoke to and asked for my number there would be a lot of guys with it, and if I'm honest i don't want guys texting me and ringing me on a daily basis, when i come off fab I'm on and i don't want people contacting me off here while in working or out with the kids, so i prefer to keep fab on fab

over a year ago

Oh and I never give out my real phone number, I use a Fab phone.

over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

To be fair I was suggesting this is a problem men have x

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

The verification summary helps. If someone has 100 + verifications from meets, then the only way they would be fake is if Carlsberg did fakes. They are probably a tart, though.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"The verification summary helps. If someone has 100 + verifications from meets, then the only way they would be fake is if Carlsberg did fakes. They are probably a tart, though. "

Tarts? On here? I'm shocked!

over a year ago

"To be fair I was suggesting this is a problem men have x "

just ask them if they are genuine they won't mind, if they get the huff id say they army worth meeting anyway

over a year ago

I think the OP means a phone chat or webcam to prove you're genuine before you meet...I don't have a webcam but if I did meet directly from this site I would insist on a phone chat first

over a year ago

I'm amazed you would arrange a meet without hearing a voice . Regardless of verification I find a persons voice very informative x

I speak to women on the phone (to prove it's a woman and not some bloke pretending to be a female/ couple).

I've never spoken to a man on the phone but never had any problems. I always have a social meet first. Worked fine so far. "

over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"To be fair I was suggesting this is a problem men have x

just ask them if they are genuine they won't mind, if they get the huff id say they army worth meeting anyway "

It's a nice thought however, there are not many ladies here and yes ones worth meeting would and do get huffy not saying all or even most but some would .I'd love to in fact often I am , cavalier saying to myself well there not worth it but that's possibly not really true

over a year ago

just ask them if they are genuine they won't mind, if they get the huff id say they army worth meeting anyway

It's a nice thought however, there are not many ladies here and yes ones worth meeting would and do get huffy not saying all or even most but some would .I'd love to in fact often I am , cavalier saying to myself well there not worth it but that's possibly not really true"

if they are likely to get huffy at you asking them to verify themselves then what else may they get huffy about?

to many women on here think its their place to call the shots when men have every right to know who they are talking to, and no matter what they look like if they get stroppy at you asking for them to verify themselves in my opinion they aren't worth meeting, what's the point in having a good looking woman whoa going to spit her dummy out at such a reasonable request?

over a year ago

It's a nice thought however, there are not many ladies here and yes ones worth meeting would and do get huffy not saying all or even most but some would .I'd love to in fact often I am , cavalier saying to myself well there not worth it but that's possibly not really true

if they are likely to get huffy at you asking them to verify themselves then what else may they get huffy about?

to many women on here think its their place to call the shots when men have every right to know who they are talking to, and no matter what they look like if they get stroppy at you asking for them to verify themselves in my opinion they aren't worth meeting, what's the point in having a good looking woman whoa going to spit her dummy out at such a reasonable request? "

over a year ago

I think that's a fair question and on reflection I can only think of phone or cam or a pic added with a newspaper"

Nothing wrong with asking for either of them those who wont have something to hid and best avoided.

over a year ago

"To be fair I was suggesting this is a problem men have x "

Sorry I was too busy reading the other replies to read your OP properly. x

This probably won't help you, but just want to say- I am always keen to prove that I'm real when I chat to people, as I understand that some female profiles are just men. So when I'm chatting to someone I offer to show veri's or chat on the phone to prove I exist. I don't wait for them to ask.

By *ovely CummingsWoman
over a year ago

Peaky Nipples

Social meet as early on as possible is the way I go. No better way to discover if mutual attraction and chemistry is there.

I hate talking on the phone when I've not met them, you can get preconceptions about people and I just find it awkward. Plus, face to face in a social setting is a lot easier to read people, their body language often tells you more than any words

over a year ago

"Social meet as early on as possible is the way I go. No better way to discover if mutual attraction and chemistry is there.

I hate talking on the phone when I've not met them, you can get preconceptions about people and I just find it awkward. Plus, face to face in a social setting is a lot easier to read people, their body language often tells you more than any words "

No good if one side is traveling a distance though is it and gets there and zip! Far better 10 mins on cam early dressed just to verify just about everyone can do that.

By *renchbambi xWoman
over a year ago

Need to know basis

"

I've never had a phone discussion with any of the people I have met prior to the neet. I guess I have a good selection process as so far none have let me down or disappointed me in the least!

By *dventuroususCouple
over a year ago

sunderland

Have never had a phone discussion or cam either on this account or my singles, this time or the last time we were on and never had a problem, just to add we would never give out personal details (phone numbers, e mails etc) on here anyway.

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Yes....we very rarely chat on the phone and have never cammed.

We have a good selection process that works very well for us.

Different strokes and all that

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Nothing wrong with asking for either of them those who wont have something to hid and best avoided. "

I (Mrs) don't do any of the above.....but your right, my name is really Brian and I hide my cock between my legs. I paid for all our veris

People have different methods that work for them. Not everyone has to do things the same way....

Post new Message to Thread