Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Collars

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I wear a beautiful steel collar when I am with Sir (as from Saturday).

What are your opinions on collars?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

I've always been partial to a lady wearing a diamanté or pearl choker, with or without clothes

Clearly this is due to all sorts of psychological issues on my part...but they do look good

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

I like wearing mine but as we are an occasional D/s couple idiot wear it often.

I like the idea and look of some day collars (mine is a dog collar so not easy to explain when in the company of friends and family!)

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Although I am naturally passive the only man who brought a collar for me ended up wearing it,with a lead attached and his hands cuffed behind his back. Taught him to never make assumptions

over a year ago

BDSM is not our thing, but a nice subtle collar that can be worn socially is always fun to see.

I would imagine to those into the scene fully it has huge significance, to others it's just a bondage attachment point. so it's value is not something that should be judged by anyone outside the relationship.

over a year ago

Loved being collared but sadly it's been why to long. It's also hot collaring a guy. pulling on it when he's down on you is horny as fuck.

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

A couple of lady Fab playmates sometimes wear "Slut" collars

over a year ago

Yeah!!!!! Get a leash on the bitch!!!!!

over a year ago

"I wear a beautiful steel collar when I am with Sir (as from Saturday).

What are your opinions on collars?"

The only opinion that should matter is yours. Don't worry about anyone else. If wearing a collar makes you feel how you want to feel with Sir, leading to you feeling comfortable and complete then go and enjoy yourself to your heart's content.

By *offee and Cream 2Couple (MM)
over a year ago

Loughborough

Personally, I much prefer a soft, naked, lovely neck to kiss, nuzzle, and lick!

over a year ago

"I wear a beautiful steel collar"

Pictures, please!

Is one of my pleasant surprises on fabs to see so many collared people.

over a year ago

The only opinion that should matter is yours. Don't worry about anyone else. If wearing a collar makes you feel how you want to feel with Sir, leading to you feeling comfortable and complete then go and enjoy yourself to your heart's content. "

I was asking for opinions on collars, not on peoples' opinions on me wearing a collar lol.

Sir's collar co-ordinates with his anal hook. One has to have class .

over a year ago

"I wear a beautiful steel collar

Pictures, please!

Is one of my pleasant surprises on fabs to see so many collared people."

I will get to doing so

over a year ago

I have a black velvet collar that is for day wear, and a purple leather collar, cuffs and lead set for club wear. Only problem is I can't wear them at the moment due to ill health

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

Being new to this vocabulary, is the act of "collaring" significant or am I over-thinking?

over a year ago

"Being new to this vocabulary, is the act of "collaring" significant or am I over-thinking? "

Depends on the people involved. It can be a temporary (sexual activities) or permanent (committed relationship... and relationships in themselves vary) thing.

over a year ago

"Being new to this vocabulary, is the act of "collaring" significant or am I over-thinking?

Depends on the people involved. It can be a temporary (sexual activities) or permanent (committed relationship... and relationships in themselves vary) thing."

The collar was bought with me in mind but is not mine. I belong to the former category.

By *pecifically1Woman
over a year ago

Hull

I wear my collar every day, it isn;t a play collar or a steel one due to health and safety risks at work.

I have a play collar which is practical for attachments etc

I adore my collar and never take it off, not even in the shower. I feel naked and vulnerable without it. It is our way of demonstrating our commitment to each other. It is in fact nobody elses business.

My collar is a huge deal to me and it took me a long time to wear it every day

A collar will have it's own significance to each couple...

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

i think chokers are sexy

over a year ago

I prefer mine starched.

over a year ago

The only opinion that should matter is yours. Don't worry about anyone else. If wearing a collar makes you feel how you want to feel with Sir, leading to you feeling comfortable and complete then go and enjoy yourself to your heart's content. "

By *G LanaTV/TS
over a year ago

Gosport

I love the look especially when coupled with the matching cuffs. At some point I want a nice black leather and chrome one but it is fighting with other purchases on my wish list all of which have had to give way for essentials like vehicle and home repairs.

By *athylacyTV/TS
over a year ago

Maidstone

I love wearing my collar & lead when cruising...

over a year ago

"I wear a beautiful steel collar

Pictures, please!

Is one of my pleasant surprises on fabs to see so many collared people."

I have uploaded one

over a year ago

On the rare occasion that I see a collared person in the street it makes me so happy. A beautiful sight.

By *ove121LustCouple
over a year ago

LaLa Land

"I've always been partial to a lady wearing a diamanté or pearl choker, with or without clothes

Clearly this is due to all sorts of psychological issues on my part...but they do look good "

You living a pearl necklace isn't an emotional issue lol x

over a year ago

"I wear my collar every day, it isn;t a play collar or a steel one due to health and safety risks at work.

I have a play collar which is practical for attachments etc

I adore my collar and never take it off, not even in the shower. I feel naked and vulnerable without it. It is our way of demonstrating our commitment to each other. It is in fact nobody elses business.

My collar is a huge deal to me and it took me a long time to wear it every day

A collar will have it's own significance to each couple..."

Thank you for sharing xxx

over a year ago

We had great fun in Pets At Home a few weeks ago choosing a new collar for Scarlett. It just had to be the red leather one with diamanté's. The assistant was most intrigued when I tried it on her. I bought the matching leash too.

We play D/s when we get the chance and the collar has a great effect of allowing Scarlett to get straight into submissive role. If we are out and I want her submissive we have a discrete silver ankle chain that I put on her, which helps us stay in our roles.

over a year ago

All slaves/subs should be collared, it's a symbol of their submission and your dominance

over a year ago

"We had great fun in Pets At Home a few weeks ago choosing a new collar for Scarlett. It just had to be the red leather one with diamanté's. The assistant was most intrigued when I tried it on her. I bought the matching leash too.

We play D/s when we get the chance and the collar has a great effect of allowing Scarlett to get straight into submissive role. If we are out and I want her submissive we have a discrete silver ankle chain that I put on her, which helps us stay in our roles. "

Haha! Was it the one in Salford? Great story.

over a year ago

I've uploaded a photo tonight of my new collar.

over a year ago

"I've uploaded a photo tonight of my new collar. "

Very Nice

over a year ago

"We had great fun in Pets At Home a few weeks ago choosing a new collar for Scarlett. It just had to be the red leather one with diamanté's. The assistant was most intrigued when I tried it on her. I bought the matching leash too.

We play D/s when we get the chance and the collar has a great effect of allowing Scarlett to get straight into submissive role. If we are out and I want her submissive we have a discrete silver ankle chain that I put on her, which helps us stay in our roles.

Haha! Was it the one in Salford? Great story. "

Not Salford. We had fun

over a year ago

My collar is plain n purple leather . I love it . I dnt wear it on meets as its not part of our swinging. . Female of couple. X m

over a year ago

Haha! Was it the one in Salford? Great story.

Not Salford. We had fun "

Oooooooh! hehe. I only asked as I've randomly been to the Salford one. Glad you had fun.

x

By *andWnwcplCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

We play D/s when we get the chance and the collar has a great effect of allowing Scarlett to get straight into submissive role. If we are out and I want her submissive we have a discrete silver ankle chain that I put on her, which helps us stay in our roles. "

oddly enough we got our submissive collar from there too

over a year ago

oddly enough we got our submissive collar from there too "

I suppose they must be used to people trying on their collars. It's when you clip on the leash the eyebrows are raised!

By *lieneWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

Sir took me to Pets at Home to get my collar, and the leash. It was a wonderful experience. I was mortified, as He tried the collar on me in public and so by the time we left I was dripping.

That collar is a lovely black leather one, which has a little steel pet tag, which says my name and who I belong too.

For my birthday this year though, Sir got me the most beautiful 'day wear' collar ever. It's a beautiful silver torq/ circlet, which to anyone vanilla just looks like a pretty necklace. I love wearing it as it's like having a sexy little secret whilst I'm doing my normal daytime things.

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

I love my collar....makes me wet as soon as he puts it on me....

over a year ago

Collars up...always!

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

We've got a couple of collars, a lovely black leather one with leather lead for the lady of the house, and a slinky silicone one with a light chain lead for guests. Love them both!

Post new Message to Thread