Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Am I a bad person?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm feeling incredibly guilty. I have just politely said thank you but no thank you to a lady who is not my type, only to find that she has left the site and I feel like it's my fault, this is not the first time this has happened, and I feel upset that I might have hurt her feelings. I was very polite and kind ... Your lovely but not for me... But I feel quite upset by it. Am I bad?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes

over a year ago

You're damn right !! That's one less lass in the gene pool thanks to you!!

Well done! Great work!!

By *illionsandbillionsMan
over a year ago

Gwent

"You're damn right !! That's one less lass in the gene pool thanks to you!!

Well done! Great work!! "

^^^lol^^^

Yea pass them my way ha ha

over a year ago

lmfao

over a year ago

lmfao

over a year ago

She'll be back

over a year ago

Yes

Your a very very very bad boy!!

Now bend over and let me spank your bum...

Don't feel guilty OP, the lady may have discovered that the site wasn't for her.

over a year ago

"I'm feeling incredibly guilty. I have just politely said thank you but no thank you to a lady who is not my type, only to find that she has left the site and I feel like it's my fault, this is not the first time this has happened, and I feel upset that I might have hurt her feelings. I was very polite and kind ... Your lovely but not for me... But I feel quite upset by it. Am I bad? "

I didn't leave...I'm still here...

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"I'm feeling incredibly guilty. I have just politely said thank you but no thank you to a lady who is not my type, only to find that she has left the site and I feel like it's my fault, this is not the first time this has happened, and I feel upset that I might have hurt her feelings. I was very polite and kind ... Your lovely but not for me... But I feel quite upset by it. Am I bad? "

I wonder if it'll mention you in her suicide note?

over a year ago

"You're damn right !! That's one less lass in the gene pool thanks to you!!

Well done! Great work!! "

He's anti midas...

over a year ago

"I'm feeling incredibly guilty. I have just politely said thank you but no thank you to a lady who is not my type, only to find that she has left the site and I feel like it's my fault, this is not the first time this has happened, and I feel upset that I might have hurt her feelings. I was very polite and kind ... Your lovely but not for me... But I feel quite upset by it. Am I bad?

I wonder if it'll mention you in her suicide note?"

um...

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

You may or may not be bad but perhaps your ego might need a reduction?

over a year ago

poor woman. i know i sometimes feel guilty because i dont answere my messages then notice they have left the site.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Get over yourself

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

I can't actually believe that any one would imagine that getting a knock back from them would lead to them leaving the site in tatters!!! Get a grip! Z

By *ittyticklerCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Not looking forward to our first rejection, but yes, you are bad and I feel you must be punished harshly.

over a year ago

I met a guy for a social last weekend, he asked me on the spot what I thought & I really politely told him that although he was lovely he wasn't for me. He said could he still message me & keep in touch, I said yes of course, just no play. We parted on good terms, I thought.

I got home 15 minutes later, logged on & he'd left the site

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

One rejection does not an UNLOS make, surely? I'm a fairly sensitive soul (deep down somewhere) yet I'm still here regardless.

By *-4pleasureCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

'Incredibly guilty'?? Oh would you ever get over yourself!!!

Some people really think they're gods gift ....

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

No!!! Always best to be honest, and as you were polite, you have done the right thing...

over a year ago

"I'm feeling incredibly guilty. I have just politely said thank you but no thank you to a lady who is not my type, only to find that she has left the site and I feel like it's my fault, this is not the first time this has happened, and I feel upset that I might have hurt her feelings. I was very polite and kind ... Your lovely but not for me... But I feel quite upset by it. Am I bad?

Some people really think they're gods gift ...."

Ah stop, he's obviously not an arse if he feels guilty is he?

By *-4pleasureCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

Ah stop, he's obviously not an arse if he feels guilty is he?"

Incredibly guilty I think you'll find ....

over a year ago

I think we should all leave the site in protest and that'll teach him when he's on his own with no one to talk too....

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

um... "

Just think his ego is so funny. The profile and photos chosen made me laugh, I think it says something. Others could say the same of my profile and photos but at least I show my face, it stops people wasting their time contacting me only to find out I'm ugly

over a year ago

He's probably gone to steal better pics and brush up on his chatting up men skills

over a year ago

You utter utter Barstard

Gimp

over a year ago

no -

over a year ago

See, the trick is not to reply, thereby inferring a 'no thanks' - then you have no guilt.

over a year ago

Lol wish i could turn women away haha! There more like running away from me lol! Buggers And i cant believe he has received a message from a women!! Think im yet to here from a women first lol! Always me being a annoying twat messaging haha

over a year ago

I wish the world revolved around me in this way

over a year ago

um...

Just think his ego is so funny. The profile and photos chosen made me laugh, I think it says something. Others could say the same of my profile and photos but at least I show my face, it stops people wasting their time contacting me only to find out I'm ugly "

Good job he's looking for women then isn't it

over a year ago

No Hun, you're not bad at all. It's her choice & just like single guys, us single women have to accept we are not to everyone's taste. Xx

over a year ago

Techincally I am that's what my name means in Hebrew I just haven't worked out to what I'm gifted it ain't ladies I tell thee

over a year ago

Or they have a conscience

over a year ago

What's the female equivalent of a white knight?

By *r tickle 22Man
over a year ago

Sheffeld

You bad man lol

over a year ago

as soft swing we get plenty 'no thanks' or 'not for us' but what I say is one more no is one no closer to a yes

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

um...

Just think his ego is so funny. The profile and photos chosen made me laugh, I think it says something. Others could say the same of my profile and photos but at least I show my face, it stops people wasting their time contacting me only to find out I'm ugly

Good job he's looking for women then isn't it "

Yes and for someone from East Anglia he's being quite adventurous. Good chance he'll meet somebody on here who isn't his mother, daughter, sister or cousin

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

not a 'bad person' no..

bit bloody soppy perhaps but if that works for you crack on..

over a year ago

Yes you are a bad man. Anyone with a glowing white bottom like yours should appreciate any attention (lol)!

over a year ago

um...

Good job he's looking for women then isn't it

Yes and for someone from East Anglia he's being quite adventurous. Good chance he'll meet somebody on here who isn't his mother, daughter, sister or cousin "

was that a stab at being funny? Because it really wasn't

over a year ago

"What's the female equivalent of a white knight?"

A prick tease

Gimp

over a year ago

i never feel guilty for saying no thanks

over a year ago

just say my name if you want. I'm grown up,I can take it. I'd like to be totally honest to some of the people who commented here but mods wouldn't like it

over a year ago

"i never feel guilty for saying no thanks "

I do. I hate it so I blocked everyone

over a year ago

With the choice woman have on here I wouldn't have thought that one guy politely saying "not my type" would have made no difference to their decision to leave the site.

By *-4pleasureCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

Or they have a conscience "

Conscience. ?? What are you talking about?? How is 'having a conscience' even remotely relevant???

Just another self promoting bore...

over a year ago

Could be worse mate. They meet you....and then they leave!

By *ohohoWoman
over a year ago

Up North

You probably weren't the reason they left the site. Lots of people come and go.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Cindafuckingrella

over a year ago

It was probably a man.

over a year ago

Guilt - waste of energy x

over a year ago

"What's the female equivalent of a white knight?

Cindafuckingrella "

Thats the one!!

over a year ago

Cindafuckingrella "

I can't wear heels

over a year ago

It was probably a man."

over a year ago

Ever thought it was a fake?

By *ohndelMan
over a year ago

Preston

Us fellas are sensitive also, but doubt there would be any of us left on the site, if we left every time we got a knock back.

If there was a competition for knock backs, think I would be in the premier league, but the fun of it all ( or stupidity) just keeps you coming back for more.

Am I stupid, to keep trying?

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Cindafuckingrella

I can't wear heels "

My response wasn't directed at you...

over a year ago

Cindafuckingrella

I can't wear heels

My response wasn't directed at you..."

I wasn't taking it personally

over a year ago

Cindafuckingrella "

Now theres a name to strike fear in us mere Mortals

Gimp

over a year ago

No you're not a bad person for rejecting someone, it happens and people leave ~ sometimes coincidence and sometimes not.

over a year ago

Conscience. ?? What are you talking about?? How is 'having a conscience' even remotely relevant???

"

errr can you not look it another way as a topic of conversation sort of what forums are about....negative people or what...!!

By *andWCouple
over a year ago

Pontypridd

Some very strange responses here

over a year ago

It's guys like you that spoil the site....why couldn't you just take one for the team!

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

It was probably a man."

Yep.

over a year ago

It's guys like you that spoil the site....why couldn't you just take one for the team! "

I'll remember you said that

over a year ago

"Some very strange responses here "

Nothing out of the ordinary though....

over a year ago

It was probably a man.

Yep."

Or maybe the same woman keeps joining and hoping you'll eventually meet one of her persona's?!

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Some very strange responses here "

or perhaps folk differ in their responses..?

By *renchbambi xWoman
over a year ago

Need to know basis

I'm going to message you to see how nicely you turn me down!! Then I'll be able to tell if you're bad or not

By *iss Chievous1Woman
over a year ago

my world

errr can you not look it another way as a topic of conversation sort of what forums are about....negative people or what...!!"

Well said

By *andWCouple
over a year ago

Pontypridd

"Some very strange responses here

Nothing out of the ordinary though...."

No that's true

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Cheers guys. Having a moment of weakness. Just that I know how it feels to be turned down, I'm no Johnny Depp, and no matter how you dress it up, it's a knock. Funny enough, although I'm on here for NSA sex like the majority of us, I actually do care about other peoples feelings. Anyway, I'm over myself now. Btw I'm a North London boy, invaded East Anglia 10 years ago and love it. And, I do think I deserve a good spanking

By *renchbambi xWoman
over a year ago

Need to know basis

"And, I do think I deserve a good spanking "

Ooooooh be careful what you wish for...Miss Lucy (SOTB) will get her flogger out

over a year ago

"Cheers guys. Having a moment of weakness. Just that I know how it feels to be turned down, I'm no Johnny Depp, and no matter how you dress it up, it's a knock. Funny enough, although I'm on here for NSA sex like the majority of us, I actually do care about other peoples feelings. Anyway, I'm over myself now. Btw I'm a North London boy, invaded East Anglia 10 years ago and love it. And, I do think I deserve a good spanking "

nothing wrong with caring about other peoples feelings and as usual the forum provides an eye opener in the responses made )x

By *isexmistressWoman
over a year ago

Prestwich

Mistress will happily ball bust,flog and candle wax you till you see the error of your ways .. Youre NOT bad so much,as misguided perhaps..Get along to Bisex Mansions .. We can soon correct that

over a year ago

"Cheers guys. Having a moment of weakness. Just that I know how it feels to be turned down, I'm no Johnny Depp, and no matter how you dress it up, it's a knock. Funny enough, although I'm on here for NSA sex like the majority of us, I actually do care about other peoples feelings. Anyway, I'm over myself now. Btw I'm a North London boy, invaded East Anglia 10 years ago and love it. And, I do think I deserve a good spanking "

We like North Londoners round ere son

I'm sure she only left because she found her dream guy in message No.2 don't lose any sleep over it

Post new Message to Thread