Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Why is it difficult to find soft swing couple or female

Jump to newest

By *usky Couple01 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

We have been on here fore a while and we are finding it hard to fine a soft swap couple or female and we are looking to meet

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"We have been on here fore a while and we are finding it hard to fine a soft swap couple or female and we are looking to meet "

Soft swap couples are about but can't see why a single fem would want to meet for soft play can't see much fun in it for her

over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

"We have been on here fore a while and we are finding it hard to fine a soft swap couple or female and we are looking to meet

Soft swap couples are about but can't see why a single fem would want to meet for soft play can't see much fun in it for her "

we are looking for a bi female so I can try my bi side

over a year ago

"We have been on here fore a while and we are finding it hard to fine a soft swap couple or female and we are looking to meet

Soft swap couples are about but can't see why a single fem would want to meet for soft play can't see much fun in it for her we are looking for a bi female so I can try my bi side "

But what's in it for her? Because I'm struggling to see anything?

If she wants to meet another bifem she can. If she wants full swap with a couple, she can.

Or she can meet a couple and only play with one of them? Why bother?

Couples are a different matter and they certainly exist.

over a year ago

Soft swap couples are about but can't see why a single fem would want to meet for soft play can't see much fun in it for her we are looking for a bi female so I can try my bi side

But what's in it for her? Because I'm struggling to see anything?

If she wants to meet another bifem she can. If she wants full swap with a couple, she can.

Or she can meet a couple and only play with one of them? Why bother?

Couples are a different matter and they certainly exist."

over a year ago

I don't see the point of having a man there if he's just going to watch

over a year ago

I certainly wouldn't play with a soft swing couple. If I wanted to play with just a woman I'd find a single female

over a year ago

"I don't see the point of having a man there if he's just going to watch "

Even worse if he wants to get involved but it's only soft play so your just ment to suck his cock! Good one lol

over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

No he is aloud to fuck the both of the woman

over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

"I certainly wouldn't play with a soft swing couple. If I wanted to play with just a woman I'd find a single female"
so would have a three some then but full sex

over a year ago

"No he is aloud to fuck the both of the woman "

thats not soft swing then, soft swing is no penetration

I meet couples that offer full play as like to share the guy sharing the woman.i dont meet bi fems alone so I wouldnt meet a couple just for soft as im greedy want full works

over a year ago

I just read your profile..... And that's all I'd do.

It doesn't really inspire anyone to meet you. It's like barbed wire.

over a year ago

I agree, your profile is pretty uninspiring.

Bi fems are queen of this site, they are by far outnumbered which means they can be very selective in who they meet. While some of us might be a little 'flexible' about who we'd meet, single fems don't need to be so unless you tick every box for them, they aren't going to consider you & that's down to personal preference. You have to make your profile stand out & sound intriguing.

As for soft swap couples, we have no problem finding them so it may be your area? It seems there are a lot more soft couples than full couples in our area.

I would suggest a profile rewrite though guys, sorry!!

over a year ago

"No he is aloud to fuck the both of the woman "

1. That's not what you said in the OP.

2. Your profile doesn't say that either.

3. It's not really clear what you are looking for.

4. Do you know what you are looking for?

5. If you just want to 'try your bi side' is she just a toy to experiment with?

6. I wouldn't want to be someone's toy to experiment with and I doubt many other women would either.

7. Bullet points seem ranty. Ranty isn't fun.

over a year ago

As I read it seems to me you are after a Bi fem not a couple! It says to me that you will meet couples where the fem is bi but only you're OH gets to fuck both ladies! so whats in it for the other male?

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

I didn't get past the no Trans rant at the bginning after noticing you have been verified by one.

Your profile screams 'we are confused and have no clue what we want.'

And for that reason alone, I wouldn't even reply to a message from you.

over a year ago

You seem very one sided and confused. You really need to reword your profile. As a bi fem I would run a mile if you messaged me. Sorry if I'm harsh

over a year ago

Hugely confusing, you want soft swap but if you meet a couple you (male) want to fuck both women? Firstly that's crossed from soft swap to full, secondly......what's in it for the other male if as it seems all you want is an extra woman.

I reckon no couple would want to meet you if all you wanted from was to guarantee you got the Bi-woman you want.

I suggest a re-write and be a bit more honest in your profile.

By *jandjbCouple
over a year ago

Nr Manchester

I realised there was a clue in your verifications. The profile of one of them also has 9 points almost word for word the same as yours.

Suggest you read plenty of profiles (not saying ours is perfect but it works for us) and then redraft yours. Whether you change what you are looking for is up to you.

Good luck.

DJ

over a year ago

"I realised there was a clue in your verifications. The profile of one of them also has 9 points almost word for word the same as yours.

Suggest you read plenty of profiles (not saying ours is perfect but it works for us) and then redraft yours. Whether you change what you are looking for is up to you.

Good luck.

DJ"

Wow weird copied profiles. Well spotted!

over a year ago

plenty of soft play couples.

plenty of full play couples willing to play soft.

in ireland, however, there are VERY few.

we have tried playing in ireland before and it was suc a task finding people that didnt just want to fuck.

that said, as has been said, profile isnt awe inspiring, and thats not to say ours is any better.

over a year ago

"I don't see the point of having a man there if he's just going to watch "

This x

By *reedy_for_funCouple
over a year ago

My House

If you think size 18-20 is average, doe's that mean at size 14 I can call myself athletic?

Just asking

over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

"If you think size 18-20 is average, doe's that mean at size 14 I can call myself athletic?

Just asking "

its curvy and the male part is athletic

over a year ago

"If you think size 18-20 is average, doe's that mean at size 14 I can call myself athletic?

Just asking "

No, it means it's their profile and everyone is entitled to describe themselves however they wish.

crystal

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Confusing profile. not clear what they want.

No appeal to single bi fems, and even less for couples - if soft play means he gets to fuck both ladies but not the other guy (which is how it appears)

over a year ago

Your profile is confusing... You say soft swap but the male half is allowed to fuck? Not soft swap!

Also why would a single bi fem put herself forward to be your experiment?

Couples and single fems aren't hard to meet on here... Depending on how you go about it.

over a year ago

I will happily do soft fun meets, i much prefer the oral and foreplay etc to shagging, i don't however meet couples

By *andd2Couple
over a year ago

The Dungeon

"

No, it means it's their profile and everyone is entitled to describe themselves however they wish.

crystal"

That is true but you'd have to hope for and expect some honesty in a profile. So far they have shown very little. It sounds angry, it screams intolerance in nice loud CAPS with bullet points designed to push away rather than entice. They say soft swap when they mean he can be full. You can't help get the impression he's happy to fuck around with other fems but woe betide any other man wanting in on his missus.

Sure we can all say what we want and what we are looking for and need offer no excuses to others for our personal preferences but honesty is paramount in a lifestyle like ours. Look at your own profile, it's one of the best and honest WE'VE ever read. We know exactly what you want, what you look for in others, what people can expect when they meet you etc. Is it too much for others to be that honest?

By *ittle Miss InnocenceWoman
over a year ago

Suffolk UK

"I certainly wouldn't play with a soft swing couple. If I wanted to play with just a woman I'd find a single female"

over a year ago

As softies It can be difficult but try to build a circle of good regular friends that are all softies, we did and have had parties to get them all together so it's now a nice friendly group that mixes well

As for just girly play I'm now happy for her go it alone on that one as I often ended up surplus to requirement

over a year ago

Just asking

crystal"

Yes but doesn't it's right lol

over a year ago

Lots of soft swing couples on here, wouldn't know about ladies

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Sorry, but I having read your profile I have to agree with others...

Your profile is not at all enticing.

It comes over as negative and is also badly written.

Although we are a full swap couple, we will happily do soft too if the profile and the couple interest us. Several full swap couples will.

However, your profile needs to make them interested.

over a year ago

Just asking "

that's a bit rude and uncalled for

just saying

over a year ago

"We have been on here fore a while and we are finding it hard to fine a soft swap couple or female and we are looking to meet "
Its not that hard

over a year ago

Just asking

that's a bit rude and uncalled for

just saying "

Well it's not really it's just harsh reality unfortunately so I'd have to agree with that statement

over a year ago

Id never meet for two reasons, the guys taking the lead and does most of the talikng so gives the impresdion that its more of what hes wants than what you do, and secondly no pics till you trust them, so you strike up a cinversation then pics are swopped and theres no attraction! youve then wasted their time as well as your own

over a year ago

lol that's an easy question, here hardly r single females

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/06/14 18:32:47]

over a year ago

"I realised there was a clue in your verifications. The profile of one of them also has 9 points almost word for word the same as yours.

Good luck.

DJ"

Well spotted same spelling mistakes too so it was copied and pasted

By *exycouple68Couple
over a year ago

herefordshire

Because soft swap is a waste of time maybe

over a year ago

"Because soft swap is a waste of time maybe "

why have you got it in your interests then?

over a year ago

I had a look at the op 's pinched profile and just see another ranty profile. Not at all enticing.

over a year ago

"I certainly wouldn't play with a soft swing couple. If I wanted to play with just a woman I'd find a single female so would have a three some then but full sex "

What on earth does soft swing mean to you then

over a year ago

"I don't see the point of having a man there if he's just going to watch

Even worse if he wants to get involved but it's only soft play so your just ment to suck his cock! Good one lol "

Exactly. What torture! A cock you're only allowed to suck. I'd be disappointed

over a year ago

Lol no ts rant...verified by ts lol.

Think the husband has been getting on with it while he tells the wife "nope sorry love still no women no need for you to check the account"

over a year ago

I would have thought the reason was Crystal clear Not that many members in South East Ireland,

over a year ago

"Because soft swap is a waste of time maybe

why have you got it in your interests then? "

Well spotted! It's like Fab Bingo.

By *rank_SimoneCouple
over a year ago

Bideford

A profile written by the male who wants his cake and eat it, but not too sure about his sexuality hence the rant.

There is no way another couple would meet them, for him to fuck both women while the other man tles his thumbs.

over a year ago

whats involved in soft swing?

over a year ago

Foreplay as far as I can see.

over a year ago

Just asking "

depends on your height

over a year ago

Just asking depends on your height "

You'd have to be some kind of giant! I'm 5ft 11 and a 16-18 and I would never describe myself as average! Although I guess technically a size 16 is the average size of women in the Uk... so maybe i should...

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Good luck.

DJ"

First as you don't want single males to contact you can I ask the question here, what's a Unicorn? I would think a dickhead would be the normal definition in a human, there's probably not a shortage on here.

However ss others have said well spotted. Also as others have said what seems like a very aggressive and unpleasant profile. My instant thought when reading the initial thought was that there was another reason why there aren't that many soft swinging profiles, fucking is normally fun for all parties concerned

over a year ago

"whats involved in soft swing?

"

starts at being in the same room with another couple, and stops before you fuck someone you arent in a relationship with.

after that, its full swap

over a year ago

We are a soft swing couple and we would love to meet more couples like us x x

By *landfordfabbersCouple
over a year ago

Blandford ish

We are only soft swap, don't sweat it! There a fair few who only soft

By *extoysareusCouple
over a year ago

kinky heaven

God help this country if an 18-20 is sverage

By *reedy_for_funCouple
over a year ago

My House

"God help this country if an 18-20 is sverage"

Shhhhh don't say anything or you'll get the same remarks as me, maybe even the same emails calling me sizeist (I'm a 14 which I consider curvy but I don't have the height to carry it off as well as the lady a little above who is 5'11).

I have noticed the OP had changed the description to curvy now.

Post new Message to Thread