Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Why is so difficult to get a a Female for FFM

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We are a fit couple and looking for fit females, don't need to be any model but not more than size 12.

We send polite messages with face pics but they don't answer.

Is there anything wrong with our profile?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Your profile says not meeting just camming

over a year ago

Its not easy....... really ?

By *ea and SugarCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

"Your profile says not meeting just camming "

Nail, head, hit, lol

over a year ago

Maybe the " moving fat bits" puts woman off, at some point woman do feel fat at times, be it slim or bigger.

That can be off putting.

Her

over a year ago

Defo need to be more specific and the queue will get longer

over a year ago

"We are a fit couple and looking for fit females, don't need to be any model but not more than size 12.

Is there anything wrong with our profile? "

Stop moaning I am looking for two females your half way there

By *iaFlashCouple
over a year ago

walsall

just read your profile and it is fine should have worded "cant see your genitals without moving your fatty bits" a lot better cuz it makes you seem shallow.

other thing is maybe take some new pics of you together so people can see you are a couple not just solo pics.

last thing is it says you have been a member of fab for over a year but you have no verifications by meet or by web cam. that tends to throw a lot of people away from you as you should have at least a few just to show you really are genuine.

hope this has helped and good luck x

over a year ago

"Your profile says not meeting just camming

Nail, head, hit, lol "

I don't want to do that! It will hurt

By *osweet69Couple
over a year ago

portsmouth

You have been on the site for a year but no green tick. Your profile said that you cam, so we would wonder why no one that you have cam with has not verify you.

over a year ago

"Maybe the " moving fat bits" puts woman off, at some point woman do feel fat at times, be it slim or bigger.

That can be off putting.

Her"

This

That line comes across as pretty unpleasant to be honest. There are politer ways to express a preference. The reality is that it likely puts off people that meet your criteria as well as the people you intend to eliminate.

And personally, meeting bi females for FFM is easy if you go about it the right way.

By *ilthygorgeous1Couple
over a year ago

Oxford

"We are a fit couple and looking for fit females, don't need to be any model but not more than size 12.

Is there anything wrong with our profile?

Stop moaning I am looking for two females your half way there "

over a year ago

And write orange to prove you have read the profile.

Having to jump through hoops a bi female, how about looking after her?

Her

By *ilthygorgeous1Couple
over a year ago

Oxford

The search for the unicorn continues!!!

By *ea and SugarCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

Nail, head, hit, lol

I don't want to do that! It will hurt "

You could always kiss it better

over a year ago

Nail, head, hit, lol

I don't want to do that! It will hurt

You could always kiss it better "

I do I kiss my own frigging head LOL

By *irtyAndCh33kyCouple
over a year ago

North Wales

You have no pics of you together, aren't photo verified and have no cam or meet verifications and as for the 'moving fat bits' well as others have said....not the best choice of words.

As a couple with lots of fat bits! we've that found if you go about things the right way then there are lots of lovely fems of all shapes and sizes that meet couples.

Mrs a Dirty

over a year ago

We are finding it hard to get a male for MFM never mind that haha x

over a year ago

You could just be trying to get gullible women to cam for you

By *SweetVioletxWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

As a single bi girl who meets couples I agree with those points already raised.

If you state you are camming but not meeting I would not read your profile past that point.

As a size 14 I have never had to move any fat in order to see my genitals as you can see from my pics so again another huge turn off which means I would not contact you.

Asking for the most cautious and rare breed on FAB to prove that they have read your profile using the word ORANGE again would be another turn off along with no verifications would raise concerns with me.

I think you may need to rethink your approach to use single bi girls xxx

over a year ago

"We both go to gym and try to stay fit, we are not models but if you can't see your genitals without moving fat bits, you are not what we are looking for" That actually made me wee a little...

over a year ago

Thanks guys, we will rephrase our profile, we are now photo verified, new photos on the way.

We haven't got any verifications as I've got pregnant, reason that we didn't meet or go on cam.

Thank you for your input.

over a year ago

Ok, profile updated, new pictures to be posted, what you reckon now?

By *ilthygorgeous1Couple
over a year ago

Oxford

"As a single bi girl who meets couples I agree with those points already raised.

If you state you are camming but not meeting I would not read your profile past that point.

As a size 14 I have never had to move any fat in order to see my genitals as you can see from my pics so again another huge turn off which means I would not contact you.

Asking for the most cautious and rare breed on FAB to prove that they have read your profile using the word ORANGE again would be another turn off along with no verifications would raise concerns with me.

I think you may need to rethink your approach to use single bi girls xxx

"

over a year ago

"Ok, profile updated, new pictures to be posted, what you reckon now?"

Get rid of the warning at the end of your profile, its rubbish and not worth the time it took you to write it. And maybe mention that you haven't been verified as you had a baby either in your profile or in a message to someone otherwise no-one will be interested

By *ctorMan
over a year ago

Derby

I have been trying to meet women and cpls and they are alk time wasters i have met one cpl and in the end she did not like hairy men and it was a blind date for her her man set it up for her lol but i sent pics of me and my mate to we had sex and fun chat and blocked me as i have friends as tvs lol

over a year ago

"I have been trying to meet women and cpls and they are alk time wasters i have met one cpl and in the end she did not like hairy men and it was a blind date for her her man set it up for her lol but i sent pics of me and my mate to we had sex and fun chat and blocked me as i have friends as tvs lol "

What a load of rubbish!! ALL women and couples are time wasters, well fuck me will go and tell all those I have met that they didn't really then shall I

over a year ago

"I have been trying to meet women and cpls and they are alk time wasters i have met one cpl and in the end she did not like hairy men and it was a blind date for her her man set it up for her lol but i sent pics of me and my mate to we had sex and fun chat and blocked me as i have friends as tvs lol

What a load of rubbish!! ALL women and couples are time wasters, well fuck me will go and tell all those I have met that they didn't really then shall I "

over a year ago

"I have been trying to meet women and cpls and they are alk time wasters i have met one cpl and in the end she did not like hairy men and it was a blind date for her her man set it up for her lol but i sent pics of me and my mate to we had sex and fun chat and blocked me as i have friends as tvs lol "

Of course all women are time wasters. Whatever you say

By *issy louWoman
over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

"I have been trying to meet women and cpls and they are alk time wasters i have met one cpl and in the end she did not like hairy men and it was a blind date for her her man set it up for her lol but i sent pics of me and my mate to we had sex and fun chat and blocked me as i have friends as tvs lol

Of course all women are time wasters. Whatever you say "

Timewasters of Fab unite! Lol

By *tradellaCouple
over a year ago

Leyland

We got disillusioned with this site for the same reason. We have been members for a long time, but despite writing nice messages in good English, we rarely get replies from anyone.

Those who have replied have led us on, talked about meeting then have gone quiet, then returned.

We are a professional couple who are open, honest, clean, well educated etc. but all we get is .... nothing.

We feel that the single women on here we have interacted with are so difficult to deal with. One who led us on is constantly advertising and complaining that she has not met anyone yet and is having to resort to diy.

If someone advertises that they want to meet couples, then they should have the decency to reply politely (even just to say no thanks).

Some women have been promising to meet us for a year or more!!

over a year ago

I'm very fussy about who I lift my belly flap for. You wouldn't fit my criteria,fit or not

over a year ago

we been here 5 years and only happened at a club last night he got very lucky indeed with 3 sexy ladies still smiling !!

over a year ago

Maybe they don't vwant to meet a token bi Curios woman as bait for the male to enjoy a ffm....

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

You're a very long way from me so I'm not your target other than being a bi fem...

A big draw back will be that you cannot accom - so you expect to go to a single ladies home? Maybe putting in why (I suspect doe to family) but maybe consider other options - can wee babby go off to family for a night, and you accom subject to childcare? I would never let a couple come to my home for a first meet... it would take a good few meets to make that step and trust as it is easier to get up and walk out than to get 2 people to leave. The comments about my neighbours knowing is a hug turn off - discretion and common manners...

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

I will never understand why people tell others the offputting things on their profile...

Just gives them the chance to remove them so others don't get the chance to see what their true thoughts are..

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

"

If someone advertises that they want to meet couples, then they should have the decency to reply politely (even just to say no thanks).

"

this one again... site FAQs state you don't have to reply - a delete/no response is a no thanks.

I am currently open to meeting and get upwards of 30 messages a day (its slowed down since I said I was meeting again thankfully) - very few of which actually meet my preferences. Should I waste an hour responding to everyone?

Yes single bi fems have some power on here, but that does not mean that we should have to pander to everyone who messages or even meet everyone who "thinks" they fit my criteria.

(sorry, rant over)

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/06/14 19:39:44]

over a year ago

There are not so many women on the site.

Once you take away those that will only meet with a partner, there are even less.

Of those that are willing to meet couples there are less still.

Of those that are slim/healthy/whatever there are not many at all.

And then how many of that tiny amount are close to you?

So it won't be easy regardless of what you put on your profile. But that doesn't mean you should give up or that you should be less fussy in what you're seeking - just accept that it's probably going to take a while. In the meantime you can enjoy thinking about it.

over a year ago

"we been here 5 years and only happened at a club last night he got very lucky indeed with 3 sexy ladies still smiling !! "

over a year ago

"We got disillusioned with this site for the same reason. We have been members for a long time, but despite writing nice messages in good English, we rarely get replies from anyone.

Those who have replied have led us on, talked about meeting then have gone quiet, then returned.

We are a professional couple who are open, honest, clean, well educated etc. but all we get is .... nothing.

We feel that the single women on here we have interacted with are so difficult to deal with. One who led us on is constantly advertising and complaining that she has not met anyone yet and is having to resort to diy.

Some women have been promising to meet us for a year or more!!"

Wow that will get them queing round the block to meet you. I'd be scared to even wink at you for fear of being accused of leading you on. (and I love playing with couples - just those that have a healthy opinion of bi fems tho)

over a year ago

"I will never understand why people tell others the offputting things on their profile...

Just gives them the chance to remove them so others don't get the chance to see what their true thoughts are..

"

Agreed!

over a year ago

do you message them or are you waiting for them to come to you - we make all our messages very personal to the lady - and have been very lucky as we have one lady we seen a few times now and part of the attraction was we are exactly in person as we are on the profile -

over a year ago

Hate to be controversial, but I would say it's more about you than them!

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

"We got disillusioned with this site for the same reason. We have been members for a long time, but despite writing nice messages in good English, we rarely get replies from anyone.

Some women have been promising to meet us for a year or more!!"

Your post here is longer than your profile. Obviously we've got no idea what you've written in your messages, but maybe there's not been enough about you to give the women you contact any reason to reply?

over a year ago

We never understand why people say its difficult to find single bi girls .... Never been a problem for us , but we gave never just looked exclusively for just them . Perhaps that's why ?

over a year ago

"We never understand why people say its difficult to find single bi girls .... Never been a problem for us , but we gave never just looked exclusively for just them . Perhaps that's why ?

"

The particular audience they're seeking to appeal to isn't so big on here though.

over a year ago

"We never understand why people say its difficult to find single bi girls .... Never been a problem for us , but we gave never just looked exclusively for just them . Perhaps that's why ?

The particular audience they're seeking to appeal to isn't so big on here though."

The single bi females ?

By *mallteaserWoman
over a year ago

Central

We do exist x

over a year ago

The particular audience they're seeking to appeal to isn't so big on here though.

The single bi females ? "

Slim single bi fems

over a year ago

op

What's the weather like up your own ass....

That's not being rude but really...you put people off messaging you...

No one cares you go to the gym...ok just say slim to athletic build only

I was a pro sportsman and work with world class endurance athletes daily who make you look bodily like munters.

Let people mail you and if not suitable just politely say no ta.

Its puts people off approaching you as its like being judged or interviewed..

Supposed to be fun...

Lighten up and you will get some top pussy on your tongue and cock in no time..

Enjoy..

over a year ago

The single bi females ?

Slim single bi fems"

Ah ... Right lol !

over a year ago

Are you still pregnant if so you should say so. The single fem might expect to play with you both.

Will you need to move your bump to get to your genitals

over a year ago

"op

What's the weather like up your own ass....

That's not being rude but really...you put people off messaging you...

No one cares you go to the gym...ok just say slim to athletic build only

I was a pro sportsman and work with world class endurance athletes daily who make you look bodily like munters.

Let people mail you and if not suitable just politely say no ta.

Its puts people off approaching you as its like being judged or interviewed..

Supposed to be fun...

Lighten up and you will get some top pussy on your tongue and cock in no time..

Enjoy.. "

Good advice. Perhaps you should take it yourself!

over a year ago

What advice do I need to take?

Confused?

over a year ago

"What advice do I need to take?

Confused?

"

The bit about not sounding up your own ass was good advice

over a year ago

Confused?

The bit about not sounding up your own ass was good advice"

Tried not to be up own ass...just honest...

over a year ago

Confused?

Tried not to be up own ass...just honest..."

It's better to be up somebody else's

over a year ago

Confused?

Tried not to be up own ass...just honest...

It's better to be up somebody else's "

Is that an offer...?.. xx

over a year ago

I need to order more lube for the strapon first

By *irtyAndCh33kyCouple
over a year ago

North Wales

Having been a single fem on another site before I met Mr Ch33ky....I like to treat single fems how I liked to be treated by a couple! friendship and trust comes first and we like to help fems with their fantasies as much as we like help with ours. It's a two way thing and no single fem wants to be treated like an object or used to satisfy a guy that wants to have two women. Meeting a couple on your own can be very daunting and there needs to be an attraction between all of you.

Maybe you should try going to club or a social events...,it's much easier to chat and get to know people face to face!

Mrs Dirty

Post new Message to Thread