Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Would you watch me get fucked...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi,

Looking for women who enjoy watching a straight man take it from another man from behind whilst on all four..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Straight man?

By *a-ra-ra-boom-de-ayCouple
over a year ago

Wish it was the Algarve! Aberdeenshire

Eh your too far away, but if you send me a video I'll watch your car crash..

over a year ago

"Hi,

Looking for women who enjoy watching a straight man take it from another man from behind whilst on all four.."

yeah I love watching men fucking but how does that scenario make you straight?

over a year ago

lol a gay coming out as straight I gues after this

over a year ago

Straight ?

over a year ago

The would make you as straight as a round about

By *issy louWoman
over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

Newsflash....you ain't straight mate!

over a year ago

over a year ago

"Hi,

Looking for women who enjoy watching a straight man take it from another man from behind whilst on all four..

yeah I love watching men fucking but how does that scenario make you straight? "

If it was World Rugby on the telly for the next fortnight I'd say he's tried once and now he's ready for the conversion.

By *thyorksCouple
over a year ago

ROTHERHAM

"Straight man?"

over a year ago

Whats wrong with you peeps, what does it matter whether I am straight or not. I am here for fun. I have only ever dated girls. Some with strapon sometimes.. I like to meet couples MF or to be watched by a woman whilst a man takes me..

Whats the problem, my sexuality is my business.

I wouldn't judge if I was you, I have not found any role models here yet, you should look in your own backyard.

Don't participate if you are going to criticise. I am trying to organise something

By *oversforfun2000Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

True but in that case why state straight?? If sexuality isn't an issue why mention it?? Xxx

over a year ago

Where did I mention it

over a year ago

Straight? On here you will get more luck if you admit it.

Her

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

"Whats wrong with you peeps, what does it matter whether I am straight or not. I am here for fun. I have only ever dated girls. Some with strapon sometimes.. I like to meet couples MF or to be watched by a woman whilst a man takes me..

I wouldn't judge if I was you, I have not found any role models here yet, you should look in your own backyard.

Don't participate if you are going to criticise. I am trying to organise something"

wow, how to win friends and influence people...

For what its worth - to me, male cock up male bum = gay/bi - and saying you are a straight male while looking for this would make me query your sincerity and honesty with everything else (just sayin' not judging)

By *issy louWoman
over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

"Where did I mention it"

On your profile....it states 'straight'!

over a year ago

"Whats wrong with you peeps, what does it matter whether I am straight or not. I am here for fun. I have only ever dated girls. Some with strapon sometimes.. I like to meet couples MF or to be watched by a woman whilst a man takes me..

Don't participate if you are going to criticise. I am trying to organise something"

nobodies judging you, no one cares whether you play with men or not, personally I love bi 3sums with two guys but bi is bi and straight is straight, it actually upsets me when guys cant be open about their sexuality and admit they are bi, you should embrace it

over a year ago

I don't think anyone has a problem with your sexuality buddy, and no one is criticising you for your preference in sexual partner.

If you have never had sex with a man before and this is to be your first time fair enough, it's probably best that you state that might be be more likely to get an offer.

It's just the old fab chestnut of guys that like to have sex with guys not identifying themselves as bi is all.

over a year ago

"Straight man?"

i thought that too x

By *dventuroususCouple
over a year ago

sunderland

"Where did I mention it"

you mentioned it in your op, where you asked if anyone liked to watch a straight man take it on all 4s from another man, which doesnt make you straight, you my friend are in denial, you will get further if your honest, you enjoy both you are clearly bi sexual, nothing wrong with it, its what you are.

over a year ago

By nature I am straight I guess hence it says that.

And I joined this to meet a sexy girl, so far I can't really say I have met any yet,. Not many on this website really it seems, unless you want an old lady, no offence but I would rather meet someone my age.

So I have opened my horizon. Again it should't matter what my fing thing says. If you have a question ask it that's all.

I thought this was meant to be about fun lol

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

"Where did I mention it"

In the opening statement you made on this thread, go back and read it again. If you are having sex with another man then you are not straight, you are either gay or bi.

By *oversforfun2000Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

"By nature I am straight I guess hence it says that.

And I joined this to meet a sexy girl, so far I can't really say I have met any yet,. Not many on this website really it seems, unless you want an old lady, no offence but I would rather meet someone my age.

So I have opened my horizon. Again it should't matter what my fing thing says. If you have a question ask it that's all.

I thought this was meant to be about fun lol"

You really are on a roll here!!!!

over a year ago

just get shagging so I can watch ffs

By *ivilizedkinkCouple
over a year ago

harrow

and hows that working out for you

over a year ago

"just get shagging so I can watch ffs "

over a year ago

The fact that you guys are still talking about it says it all to me.

I am off to having some fun. Thanks, a sexy lady with a bit of brain I guess actually responded haha

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

You really are on a roll here!!!! "

ever heard the phrase... time to stop digging yourself a hole?

Jeez-oh.

I've been lucky then, because I have met heaps of very sexy ladies, socially and sexually, ranging from much younger than me to older - but all damn sexy. But thats maybe to do with honesty and respect.

over a year ago

Im not hating, each to their own and all that, but by nature you cant be straight if your gonna let a lad slide their cock in your ass, don't staring getting bucked by guys cause you aint met that many women, but wish you all the best, lube up I guess

over a year ago

You really are on a roll here!!!! "

Would you like a shovel or would a JCB be more use?! Lol

By *issy louWoman
over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

I don't think anyone is judging you for your sexuality, but some people take a dim view of people who lie or decieve about what they really are. You are obviously bi....so just embrace that fact and change your profile!

By *isexmistressWoman
over a year ago

Prestwich

Exactly..

Get over to Bisex Mansions when im doing a Bi meet...(Certain Tuesdays and Sundays,meet dates under profile)

Then we can both have a go@ya,put it on cam and let people form opinions based on that

Simples .

By *ivilizedkinkCouple
over a year ago

harrow

"just get shagging so I can watch ffs

Exactly..

Get over to Bisex Mansions when im doing a Bi meet...(Certain Tuesdays and Sundays,meet dates under profile)

Then we can both have a go@ya,put it on cam and let people form opinions based on that

Simples ."

love this lol

By *dventuroususCouple
over a year ago

sunderland

if you take another mans cock up your bum, then by nature you arent straight, like I said your in denial, there is nothing wrong with been gay or bi, dont see why people like yourself dont just be honest.

over a year ago

well definately wouldnt do anything for me

over a year ago

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

You could always describe yourself as situationally bi if that helps? Mostly straight but partial to a bit of cock in some circumstances? Or heteexible? Sexuality is a spectrum after all.

over a year ago

if a man takes cock off another man theres noooo fuc king way in hell he is straight

By *erhavingalaugh5Man
over a year ago

dundonald

I love fucking tight young male ass and getting my cock sucked guess that makes me straight too

over a year ago

I think hes left in disgust? Oh well cant take a debate.Anyone for hobnobs?

By *hetalkingstoveMan
over a year ago

London

I see the sexual orientation police are out again.

God forbid anyone be allowed to define themselves the way they want to.

over a year ago

lol This is one funny, If not a tad confusing, thread!!

over a year ago

"I think hes left in disgust? Oh well cant take a debate.Anyone for hobnobs? "
coffee no sugar

over a year ago

"I see the sexual orientation police are out again.

God forbid anyone be allowed to define themselves the way they want to. "

Yeah but say you are straight when you like a man to insert his penis in your bottom

over a year ago

Yeah but say you are straight when you like a man to insert his penis in your bottom "

over a year ago

"I think hes left in disgust? Oh well cant take a debate.Anyone for hobnobs? coffee no sugar "

I better get my tray out & my fine bone china seeing as I'm a old lady!

over a year ago

"I think hes left in disgust? Oh well cant take a debate.Anyone for hobnobs? coffee no sugar

I better get my tray out & my fine bone china seeing as I'm a old lady! "

dont forget ur maids outfit aswell

over a year ago

"I think hes left in disgust? Oh well cant take a debate.Anyone for hobnobs? coffee no sugar

I better get my tray out & my fine bone china seeing as I'm a old lady! dont forget ur maids outfit aswell "

on s econd thoughts after admiring ur pics , fook the outfit lol leave it off

By *hetalkingstoveMan
over a year ago

London

Yeah but say you are straight when you like a man to insert his penis in your bottom "

There are such things as fantasies... and some people have specific scenarios in which they'll be heteexible.

If the chap considers himself 95% straight but would like to have an experimental experience, does it mean he must conform and call himself bi, even if he's largely uninterested in men?

over a year ago

I better get my tray out & my fine bone china seeing as I'm a old lady! dont forget ur maids outfit aswell on s econd thoughts after admiring ur pics , fook the outfit lol leave it off "

Damn I love roll play!

over a year ago

I better get my tray out & my fine bone china seeing as I'm a old lady! dont forget ur maids outfit aswell on s econd thoughts after admiring ur pics , fook the outfit lol leave it off

Damn I love roll play! "

dont worry there ll be enough roll play to k eep u happy

over a year ago

"Hi,

Looking for women who enjoy watching a straight man take it from another man from behind whilst on all four.."

Would watch my guy suck you off If you were not so far away & were not straight

Vag

over a year ago

"Where did I mention it"
it says see a straight guy in you op!!!

over a year ago

Yeah but say you are straight when you like a man to insert his penis in your bottom

There are such things as fantasies... and some people have specific scenarios in which they'll be heteexible.

If the chap considers himself 95% straight but would like to have an experimental experience, does it mean he must conform and call himself bi, even if he's largely uninterested in men?

"

Lol if you like cock in your bum it doesn't matter what you call yourself but you are clearly not straight.

By *rsFine-MrBallsCouple
over a year ago

markinch

"

b

Good point, but one would have thought an easier route would have been sucking cock or wanking a guy first , too see if its for him lol, jumping straight to the preverbial shitter would suggest hes quite keen lol

over a year ago

Is it me or what? Anyone here know a straight man who takes it up the jacksy from another guy? WTF is straight about that?

over a year ago

a straight man taking c ock is far f rom a straight man in my book lol he s like an ass hook bent as fook

over a year ago

Tell you what OP if you are after feedback in a non judgemental way pop into any pub tonight (preferabley when the England footy match is on) and ask the question 'does me being on all fours having a cock up my arse make me gay?' I am sure you will get an honest response (may wanna take some condoms and lube tho)

over a year ago

"Tell you what OP if you are after feedback in a non judgemental way pop into any pub tonight (preferabley when the England footy match is on) and ask the question 'does me being on all fours having a cock up my arse make me gay?' I am sure you will get an honest response (may wanna take some condoms and lube tho) "
christ he d get some answers then pmsl

over a year ago

No one's judging motives or sexuality here I don't think. I was having a little fun with the word play earlier but it was just fun.

Now for the serious bit....... I think there's a problem with the term 'straight' and at what point does it change to 'Bi' If you say you are straight and arrange to meet a guy to fuck you, are you straight, up to the where he puts his hands on you and he sticks it in you physically or did you change to 'Bi' the moment you 'started' to arrange a meeting to do it........if after you've done it, you decided you didn't like it, would you then be categorised as being 'straight' again. Obviously, if you liked it then you'd be Bi.

And also, what does that make most men anyway as I bet a large proportion of us has at some stage thought (sober or d*unk) 'mmmm, I wonder what that would feel like' but never done anything about it..... so there ya go. Tricky ain't it lol. I think at the end of the day you shouldn't worry what anyone else thinks, it's wether you enjoy it that counts.

over a year ago

Obviously not 'straight' while he was being fucked! but straight at all other times! He's not a homo, just his boyfriend is.

over a year ago

Only gay of you push back.

over a year ago

Well being on a sex site does kinda make it other peoples business does it not? They want to know who they are responding to Straight or gay. By the way, straight means you only go with the opposite sex, Gay, Bi or homo means you go with men and/or women. Nobody is judging you on your sexuality only on your misleading use of words. And If you post messages on a forum anyone who wants to is entitled to make a valid criticism of whatever you say. That's part of the whole idea of having a forum.

By *AURA6969TV/TS
over a year ago

RUGBY

"Hi,

here's where you stated straight

over a year ago

lol

over a year ago

"Tell you what OP if you are after feedback in a non judgemental way pop into any pub tonight (preferabley when the England footy match is on) and ask the question 'does me being on all fours having a cock up my arse make me gay?' I am sure you will get an honest response (may wanna take some condoms and lube tho) christ he d get some answers then pmsl "
lol

over a year ago

lve to watch trixy getting fukked

over a year ago

actually change that lol id just love to fuck her meself a nd ye a c an all watch

over a year ago

"Hi,

Sounds horny as fuck.

Post new Message to Thread