Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

what the future holds

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Do you wonder what the future hold for you ????

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

no, too busy living for today. Spend too much time thinking about what might be and you miss what is happening now

over a year ago

I can see the future...not that far into it but i don't need my crystal ball to tell me I'm going to be dreaming of white sandy beaches and busty native women serving me grapes & strawberries real soon!

over a year ago

Death, that's it, im an atheist, no eternal life for me

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I have seen this quote once in French, so I hope it translates ok.

Life is full of ups and downs. The main thing is to enjoy the ups and have courage during the downs.

over a year ago

"Death, that's it, im an atheist, no eternal life for me "

And then....given that space is almost certainly infinite...and that time is almost certainly infinite too...then....after a bloody long period of time has elapsed...the odds are you'll be born again and get to be an atheist all over again...YIPPEEEE!!!

over a year ago

"Death, that's it, im an atheist, no eternal life for me

And then....given that space is almost certainly infinite...and that time is almost certainly infinite too...then....after a bloody long period of time has elapsed...the odds are you'll be born again and get to be an atheist all over again...YIPPEEEE!!! "

Born again, im thinking your slightly confused my dear old friend.

over a year ago

And then....given that space is almost certainly infinite...and that time is almost certainly infinite too...then....after a bloody long period of time has elapsed...the odds are you'll be born again and get to be an atheist all over again...YIPPEEEE!!!

Born again, im thinking your slightly confused my dear old friend. "

Lol you bit

The little kiddy stares at the wall and says "I can't believe we evolved out of fish". The teacher replies "you've just got to get your head around the vast amount of time we're talking about this occuring in"

White_Walter stares at the wall and says "I can't believe I'm gonna be reborn as an atheist again". Mpassion replies "you've just got to get your head around the vast amount of time we're talking about this occuring in"

In short...if we want to ask the question "how much time will expire after I die?" the answer is "enough time for you to be born again...and then some"

over a year ago

"Do you wonder what the future hold for you ???? "

No.

over a year ago

Lol you bit

The little kiddy stares at the wall and says "I can't believe we evolved out of fish". The teacher replies "you've just got to get your head around the vast amount of time we're talking about this occuring in"

White_Walter stares at the wall and says "I can't believe I'm gonna be reborn as an atheist again". Mpassion replies "you've just got to get your head around the vast amount of time we're talking about this occuring in"

In short...if we want to ask the question "how much time will expire after I die?" the answer is "enough time for you to be born again...and then some" "

The smart talking individual thinks time and space is infinite, wow I need not say anymore, im positively sure that you would have believed that neutrinos were faster that the speed of light when the report came out of CERN. I have a keystage 3 physics book lying around if you would like a lend of it?

over a year ago

Lol you bit

In short...if we want to ask the question "how much time will expire after I die?" the answer is "enough time for you to be born again...and then some"

The smart talking individual thinks time and space is infinite, wow I need not say anymore, im positively sure that you would have believed that neutrinos were faster that the speed of light when the report came out of CERN. I have a keystage 3 physics book lying around if you would like a lend of it? "

Lol and you think you can talk with any certainty about time and space being finite

over a year ago

As far as I'm concerned I'll be working staying single for the rest of my life. Maybe throw in a child or two and I'll be happy

over a year ago

Lol you bit

The smart talking individual thinks time and space is infinite, wow I need not say anymore, im positively sure that you would have believed that neutrinos were faster that the speed of light when the report came out of CERN. I have a keystage 3 physics book lying around if you would like a lend of it?

Lol and you think you can talk with any certainty about time and space being finite "

Of course I cant, I wouldn't suggest lawerence Krauss could either. I take your arrogance and claims of space and time being infinite as down to a poor understanding of science and more generally a lack of understanding.

over a year ago

lol I'm just noodling with ya White_Walter For you to be born again as an atheist time would need to be infinite whilst space would have to be finite. Given a finite volume of particles randomly bouncing around over an infinite period of time what is the probability that these finite particles will realign? The answer is 100%. As you, being an atheist, would presumably see yourself as a cluster of particles...we could do the same thing with our universe and time. Voila you get reborn

The trouble is that space is almost certainly not finite...so there goes my theory...darn and I was so enjoying that one No arrogance...just some playful assertions being knocked around

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

i like the gift of living for now .. thats why its called the present

over a year ago

Taking care of our health, sexual or otherwise will go towards living longer

By *eakcoupleCouple
over a year ago

peak district

"The only things that are certain in life are death and taxation" Benjamin Franklin.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

only when things are going badly, when they are going well I rarely think about the future.

Post new Message to Thread