Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

male G spot

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

just wondering how many peeps know where it is..

ive had a good poke around over the last few years,trying to find my g spot i feel is like a needle in a hay stack..

could any1 help me or guide me in the right direction.

i'm not bi or even curious,but i want to explore futher to maximize my sex life..

any hints or tips in helping me find this spot would be great,even better if a lady would show me...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I didnt know men had one other than their brains

over a year ago

its easy to find....its on the front wall of the stomach.....you insert one or two fingers appox about 2 inches in, and gently run. to the touch it feel a flat surface approx the size of a fifty pence piece. massage nice and slow whilst sucking a guy and will blow his mind....... have fun finding xxx

over a year ago

"I didnt know men had one other than their brains "

very funny lisa,sadly my brain is in my pants,i do find it hard multitasking,well fucking and thinking

over a year ago

"its easy to find....its on the front wall of the stomach.....you insert one or two fingers appox about 2 inches in, and gently run. to the touch it feel a flat surface approx the size of a fifty pence piece. massage nice and slow whilst sucking a guy and will blow his mind....... have fun finding xxx "

thanks guys,i'll get her to try it later,thanks again xx

over a year ago

If you like toys invest in a prostate massager, great fun, but nothing can beat a finger up the arse!

By *he BananamanMan
over a year ago

WORCESTERSHIRE

oooh! sassy!.

over a year ago

" nothing can beat a finger up the arse! "

Agree with you on that one mmmmm lol

over a year ago

"its easy to find....its on the front wall of the stomach.....you insert one or two fingers appox about 2 inches in, and gently run. to the touch it feel a flat surface approx the size of a fifty pence piece. massage nice and slow whilst sucking a guy and will blow his mind....... have fun finding xxx "

Well....seeing as the stomach is behind the ribcage, which way do ya put yer fingers in, down the froat or up ya jacksy?

over a year ago

"its easy to find....its on the front wall of the stomach.....you insert one or two fingers appox about 2 inches in, and gently run. to the touch it feel a flat surface approx the size of a fifty pence piece. massage nice and slow whilst sucking a guy and will blow his mind....... have fun finding xxx

Well....seeing as the stomach is behind the ribcage, which way do ya put yer fingers in, down the froat or up ya jacksy? "

Whoa!! What freaks of nature do we have here?!!

Prostate is under the bladder, so if the man is on is back insert index finger - generously coated in lube - about two inches and gently make a "come hither" motion.

Watch out for your nails!

If done correctly your man will have a mind blowing orgasm...you don't even have to do anything else!!

By *ngieandMrManCouple
over a year ago

hereford

...and… if you google male reproductive organs and look for a side section view it will show you where the prostate gland is. It is the stimulation of this gland that can (with practice) induce an orgasm like you’ve never had before. Its also sometimes referred to as ‘milking’.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Or sissy milking

I had a guy turn to mush and wimpering the last time I did this

over a year ago

"Or sissy milking I had a guy turn to mush and wimpering the last time I did this "
sounds like he had a fun time. but yeh if prostate massage is done right the orgasm is really intense, infact anal orgasm feels completely different to a normalll one

over a year ago

"I didnt know men had one other than their brains

very funny lisa,sadly my brain is in my pants,i do find it hard multitasking,well fucking and thinking "

i could help you find it afterall, 2 heads are better than one

By *ngieandMrManCouple
over a year ago

hereford

Well that settles it then…

A few of us guys can donate our bodies for the use of and you girls who know how can show the girls who don’t know how… how to

Post new Message to Thread