FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

What are single guys expectations meeting couples????

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Would just like to know , what single guys expectations are when meeting couples??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

For starters I hope they enjoy the experince.

Besides hooking up I like the flirtation and game if it is going to happen which leads to hotter sex.

over a year ago

"Would just like to know , what single guys expectations are when meeting couples??

"

I find it's better to have no expectations to avoid any disappointment and just go with the flow

over a year ago

Yes I suppose that is the best way ... mmm

over a year ago

"Would just like to know , what single guys expectations are when meeting couples??

I find it's better to have no expectations to avoid any disappointment and just go with the flow "

Agreed

By *uper_gMan
over a year ago

london

I find it's better to have no expectations to avoid any disappointment and just go with the flow "

Yeah I totally agree here, personally I'm not even that bothered if it gets anywhere the first meet or 2 and let the sexual tension build up!

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

Well....I wouldnt dream let alone expect her to be as hot as you !!

over a year ago

I would expect me and the other guy to pleasure the lady and get her dripping. Mmmmmmmmmm

over a year ago

I don't have any expectations anymore. Couples are put into the same drawer in my head with dinosaurs and Greek mythology.

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

I've not been asked that question for donkies!

over a year ago

Everyone be themselves and no expectations......

over a year ago

I expect the male half to mind his own business n let me get on with it...I also expect him to be at the wedding as my cuckhold best man

over a year ago

Personally I want to be able to get on with the male half of the couple. Good chat some banter and it helps to have interests in common. With the female half of the couple all of the above and some flirtatious chemistry a build up of sexual tension.

Hopefully by the end of the night if there is a spark between us then a relaxed, kinky fun night for all.

over a year ago

Although I have it in the back of my mind that it would be nice for something to happen, I don't EXPECT things to happen. That often brings the 'fool' out of us guys :/

My main objective is to make sure we all have a comfortable, relaxed and fun time.

over a year ago

That everyone enjoys it and gets involved, set boundries from the start and only push them if asked to

over a year ago

"

Honestly? Well the same respect politeness, preparation as I put in myself and punctuality also the rest well no promises no commitments a chat and a drink and see what happens.

By *ral.steveMan
over a year ago

LEEDS

Worshipping the wife's body with the husband

over a year ago

The best way is to have no expectations and then you won't be disappointed

over a year ago

Expect them to respect my boundaries the same as I respect theirs. And to not ask me if I want a cuppa half way through hitting his misses from behind?

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

For all 3 of us to have a good time. Mutual respect and enjoyment. I love mmf!

By *appyguy17Man
over a year ago

walthamstow

I expect the guy not to think i'm gay...

I went with one couple and really all they wanted was for me to play with him and vicsa versa !!!a short evening

over a year ago

to expect there to be an actual couple there and not the "Oh! she got called away just about an hour ago family problems but we can have a bit of fun this time and maybe nexct time we can all play together" had this happen once where only the male half of the couple was home

Thought I was going to be ok with that LoL talk about a let down LoL.

But hey we all learn

By *agnumBeltranMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

No expectations at all!.. To meet up socially, get along great, have a laugh and connect and become friends. Then if you're invited to join in a threesome - happy days

over a year ago

"Personally I want to be able to get on with the male half of the couple. Good chat some banter and it helps to have interests in common. With the female half of the couple all of the above and some flirtatious chemistry a build up of sexual tension.

Hopefully by the end of the night if there is a spark between us then a relaxed, kinky fun night for all. "

We met a guy during the last world cup who was watching the game when we arrived, no prob we both like footie. But when we started to chat after game ended, basically his whole conversation was sport, good job I know a little or I may as well not have been there (neither of the guys were bi) until he wanted a play.

So guys yes involve the male half of the couple in conversation, but it's nice to involve the fem too.

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

"No expectations at all!.. To meet up socially, get along great, have a laugh and connect and become friends. Then if you're invited to join in a threesome - happy days "

Definately the best way to treat it

over a year ago

Meeting kushka would say be a very lucky guy looking at sexy pics

over a year ago

"I expect the male half to mind his own business n let me get on with it...I also expect him to be at the wedding as my cuckhold best man "

Wow, I'm sure that will get you a lot of couples.. Lol

over a year ago

"No expectations at all!.. To meet up socially, get along great, have a laugh and connect and become friends. Then if you're invited to join in a threesome - happy days "

Summed up to perfection !

over a year ago

To have some common ground with both the lady and male and feel comfortable in the company so if it does progress we can all enjoy the experience together

over a year ago

The only expectations I have are that we all enjoy the time spent together and it was enjoyable enough to want to repeat it again sometime

By *tillup4funMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

No expections at all talk to both of them as a couple try to talk about things we can all relate to. Make eye contact with both of them regularly and don,t ask personal questions. Hopefully we end up having fun if not at least we met and tried.

over a year ago

"Personally I want to be able to get on with the male half of the couple. Good chat some banter and it helps to have interests in common. With the female half of the couple all of the above and some flirtatious chemistry a build up of sexual tension.

Hopefully by the end of the night if there is a spark between us then a relaxed, kinky fun night for all. "

I really like your style x

over a year ago

Honestly? Well the same respect politeness, preparation as I put in myself and punctuality also the rest well no promises no commitments a chat and a drink and see what happens. "

over a year ago

Hi Guys thanks very much for the response,yeah agree just keep it real

over a year ago

"

No expectations I try and go along with what they like.

Post new Message to Thread