Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Taboo sex cinema Birmingham

Jump to newest

By *anburycouple OP   Couple
over a year ago

banbury

Hey guys we thinking off trying out taboo sex cinema in Birmingham if anyone can let us know how it is or if they going thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rownsnakeMan
over a year ago

coventry

I have been few times all mostly men in their if a girl like loads of cock then go in their men a so hungry for pussy and lady would love it.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

hi, taboo is the filthiest cinema in birmingham. it is full of down and outs/d*unks very very gay. i would suggest that you try angels and sinners in walsall which is widely regarded to be the best cinema in the midlands/country. it is safe, clean and discreet. they get far more couples in there due partly to its location near to chameleons. the owner runs it very well and it has quite a strict door policy. free parking and it is free for fab swinging couples. gents are well behaved and there is never any pressure to play. really has a relaxed feel about the place. it is at the back of the largest sex shop in the midlands which is full of sexy lingerie and toys etc. hope all this helps but do not take my word for it, best wishes.

Post new Message to Thread