Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Waiting to recieve messages rather than sending them

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So we have decided instead of propositioning people over messages and us trying to start the convo. We have decided to add new pics tonight and just wait for the messages to start coming in, if they do.

what do you fellow forumites think of this cunning plan? x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *achinery of JoyMan
over a year ago

Llanybydder and Milton Keynes

So cunning you could tie a tail to it and call it a fox.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"So we have decided instead of propositioning people over messages and us trying to start the convo. We have decided to add new pics tonight and just wait for the messages to start coming in, if they do.

what do you fellow forumites think of this cunning plan? x"

nearly every post you guys put on is about other people doing stuff while you sit back and wait your green arrow nearly had us believing that this site must owe you guys a meet?? it might sound negative but its there in black n white

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/06/14 17:02:20]

over a year ago

OP: Good luck with this approach, never worked for us so why it should work for you is a mystery!?

over a year ago

Good plan......I will await the "why does no one meet?" thread....

over a year ago

"So we have decided instead of propositioning people over messages and us trying to start the convo. We have decided to add new pics tonight and just wait for the messages to start coming in, if they do.

I think both approaches work although by taking the initiative with others you can be sure theyre "Your type" and save yourself a hatful of "Thanks but no thanks" stock replies.

over a year ago

"OP: Good luck with this approach, never worked for us so why it should work for you is a mystery!?"

Is it? Maybe your doing something wrong

over a year ago

as cunning as a fox what used to be Professor of Cunning at Oxford University, but has moved on, and is now working for the UN at the High Commission of International Cunning Planning?

over a year ago

Great plan, waiting for things to happen for you...........let us know how that goes won't you.

over a year ago

what do you fellow forumites think of this cunning plan? xnearly every post you guys put on is about other people doing stuff while you sit back and wait your green arrow nearly had us believing that this site must owe you guys a meet?? it might sound negative but its there in black n white "

this time we arent relyig on someone else to do the work. we are using the site in one of the many ways it can be used. Its only because we think if women get bombarded with messages so mcuh surely it must put them off reading them. SO we thought why not let people message us instead that way we know they are interested instead of waiting for a reply

over a year ago

"Good plan......I will await the "why does no one meet?" thread...."

we will message you when its up so yo have dibs for second post

over a year ago

"as cunning as a fox what used to be Professor of Cunning at Oxford University, but has moved on, and is now working for the UN at the High Commission of International Cunning Planning?"

great guy, bad d*unk. ruined KFC the last time we took him out

over a year ago

"Great plan, waiting for things to happen for you...........let us know how that goes won't you. "

Its only because sending ou message after message doesnt seem to be working at the moment. We know our best bet is to go straight to a club. Which we will when we are both of work have the money to get there and sort a place to stay.

over a year ago

"Great plan, waiting for things to happen for you...........let us know how that goes won't you.

Its only because sending ou message after message doesnt seem to be working at the moment. We know our best bet is to go straight to a club. Which we will when we are both of work have the money to get there and sort a place to stay."

whats the rush though guys??

over a year ago

"Great plan, waiting for things to happen for you...........let us know how that goes won't you.

Its only because sending ou message after message doesnt seem to be working at the moment. We know our best bet is to go straight to a club. Which we will when we are both of work have the money to get there and sort a place to stay.whats the rush though guys?? "

No rush at all we like to take it slow, just we want to find a method that works. We seem to just come across loads of fakes or couples who want us to help them out with a fantasy that we aren't willing to do.

over a year ago

Seems the OP's methods didn't work...

By *vsnikkiTV/TS
over a year ago

Limavady

"Seems the OP's methods didn't work..."

Or

They worked too well and they had to leave the site before the messaging system broke down?

over a year ago

"Seems the OP's methods didn't work...

Or

They worked too well and they had to leave the site before the messaging system broke down?"

over a year ago

They seemed to want everyone else to do the hard work for them so not surprised they left!

over a year ago

Well at least they managed to do one thing for themselves

over a year ago

Seems they (or the singleton!) decided the site wasn't for them nor working how them they wanted...

We all use this site in various ways. If people decide to settle on a method and it's working for them, then what's the harm?

P

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I think the plan is doomed to failure. If you press the red button, your profile will go and you won't be on the site any longer so think carefully....

over a year ago

You only get what you put in, if you can be bothered that is.

Her

By *ivilizedkinkCouple
over a year ago

harrow

Maybe leaving the site was another of their cunning plans

over a year ago

I think I'll avoid risking the op 's system of attracting interest. It clearly gets you booted off the site

By *aravancoupleMan
over a year ago

A Secret Hideaway In the caravan of love

"Maybe leaving the site was another of their cunning plans "

By *enny PR9TV/TS
over a year ago

Southport

"Seems they (or the singleton!) decided the site wasn't for them nor working how them they wanted...

We all use this site in various ways. If people decide to settle on a method and it's working for them, then what's the harm?

P"

If very rare that I message someone first, and that works very well for me. was it not Ralph Walldo Emerson who said "Build a better mousetrap, and the world will beat a path to your door". Well substitute mantrap for mousetrap and you have my profile.

While others are happy that their profile in hidden away in the equivalent of B&Ms stockroom covered in cobwebs, mine is on show in Harrods main window on Oxford Road.

So put some effort into your profile and pictures and it will pay off.

over a year ago

I'm sure they will be back. Is this the same couple that wanted everyone else to arrange their meets??

over a year ago

"I'm sure they will be back. Is this the same couple that wanted everyone else to arrange their meets??"

Yes and to improve on their profile.

P

over a year ago

Oh Bollox i'm too late again

Gimp

Post new Message to Thread