Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Bisexuality

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

In you're opinion/experience, what classes you as bisexual or bi-curious?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Bisexual = having sex with male or female

Bi-curious = thinking about it (not yet tried)

over a year ago

"Bisexual = having sex with male or female

Bi-curious = thinking about it (not yet tried)"

That would seem logical but I think you will find that most people who occasionally play a bit with their own sex as part of their playing in a group would class themselves as bi-curious. Only if they actively seek out same sex encounters as a stand alone experience would they say they were bisexual??

over a year ago

People who occasionally play with their own sex cannot be considered as bi-curious they are bisexual, its the fact of playing with their own sex as can be seen by the abundance of bi fems on here.

Straight is opposite sex

Bi-curious is thinking about same sex

Bisexual is doing something about it.

These are not part-time sexualities

over a year ago

"People who occasionally play with their own sex cannot be considered as bi-curious they are bisexual, its the fact of playing with their own sex as can be seen by the abundance of bi fems on here.

Straight is opposite sex

These are not part-time sexualities"

I think you will find though that many people, women especially, who have dabbled with same sex still class themselves as bi-curious

over a year ago

Maybe read the thread on site feedback "bi-playful option"????

over a year ago

The reason I ask is because it can be quite a grey area. For instance, I do find some men attractive, however, I am happily straight and don't necessarily want to explore it. Maybe there will come a day but I wanted to see what the general census was here

over a year ago

What about guys that flag themselves as straight but are happy to meet TV/TS members? Do they know what TV/TS means or are they fooling themselves? Very interesting me thinks

over a year ago

Don't you just hate labels. You are what you are. I am just greedy I want to play with both!!

over a year ago

Do an internet search on J R Little research on bisexuality. It suggests there are 13 types of bi sexuality. It's interesting stuff and actually makes sense when you think about it.Bi sexuality is complicated.

over a year ago

done it - liked it - seek it - bisexual thats me - put down curious at first even though had played and enjoyed very soon changed it over - find myself looking more at the lasses pics more than the blokes - ooooooooooooer

over a year ago

"What about guys that flag themselves as straight but are happy to meet TV/TS members? Do they know what TV/TS means or are they fooling themselves? Very interesting me thinks"

because if the dude dresses in a frock then it's not so ghey so they can (in their mind) still claim

Straightdom

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

There are many people who are fooling themselves regarding sexuality.

You are curious til you act on it and then probably act on it again. If you play with someone of the same sex and you don't throw up and enjoy it then you are bi lol.

There are many ladies that lay there while another lady will touch her up but they are not wanting to return the pleasure. Many are labelling themselves as bi to keep their partner happy too.

Curious.....I wonder what its like

Bi......thats what its like. I like it and choose to do it again.

Male but likes tv/ts and straight on profile. ....kidding themselves!

over a year ago

"Do an internet search on J R Little research on bisexuality. It suggests there are 13 types of bi sexuality. It's interesting stuff and actually makes sense when you think about it.Bi sexuality is complicated. "

But what I want to know is how many types of straight are there? I'll have to have a count up later, but I reckon quite a few from the messages we get

over a year ago

"I think you will find though that many people, women especially, who have dabbled with same sex still class themselves as bi-curious"

Class themselves as bi-curious?, maybe they do not want the bisexual label, the same as str8 guys who are really bi as its a personal choice how you label yourself but not how it is seen by others.

over a year ago

Bi-sexual; has sex with both genders

Bi-curious; light play/oral with same sex

over a year ago

Dee, you are so right xx why bother with labels if it sounds and looks fun get on with it. If you don't like it don't do it again

over a year ago

"Dee, you are so right xx why bother with labels if it sounds and looks fun get on with it. If you don't like it don't do it again "

I disagree and it's pretty annoying that we as a bi couple can't search easily for what we want .. Bi men and bi couples because so many are not honest about their labels. Conversely our honesty attracts no end of mostly "straight" men.

By *ivilizedkinkCouple
over a year ago

harrow

"Bisexual = having sex with male or female

Bi-curious = thinking about it (not yet tried)"

there is of course tri-sexual = try everything

over a year ago

"People who occasionally play with their own sex cannot be considered as bi-curious they are bisexual, its the fact of playing with their own sex as can be seen by the abundance of bi fems on here.

Straight is opposite sex

These are not part-time sexualities

I think you will find though that many people, women especially, who have dabbled with same sex still class themselves as bi-curious

"

If a person wants to have sexual contact with men and women, they are bi. There are shades of bi/ straight/ gay. A person may be 90% straight and 10% bi for example, and I think that's where they might prefer to be called straight (which is fair enough). Or the ones that only play bi to please a partner... But it is what it is.

over a year ago

I am gay yet have had sex with woman, as part of a group, but prefer sex with men..

By * Busty HotwifeCouple
over a year ago

Bradford

Curious is thinking or dabbling but as yet unsure, either in an experimental frame of mind or as the opportunity arises.

Bi-sexual is consciously arranging and commiting sexual acts with the same sex.

over a year ago

I would say 80% of the messages we get are from 'straight' guys.

It isn't about this labels bollocks, it is about either :

a) kidding yourself, or

b) trying to kid others

Quit with the self loathing

If you've done it and found it horny & want to do it again, then do it, it's perfectly fine with all but the narrowest minds.

Who gives a fuck if 'X' won't meet ya cos you like the odd munch on a cock ?

Cos if 'X' won't, 'Y' probably will !

.... and don't even get me started on bi playful or 'situationally bi'

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I think there is a bisexuality spectrum or continuum and people can move up and down it from totally straight to totally homosexual.

over a year ago

It depends upon the place and context....

On here, it just means someone who will have physical contact with any gender.

But in the general run of social interaction it means somebody who could fall in love and live with any gender.

I fit only one of those conditions, although in the past I have been both.....

over a year ago

We label ourselves to find what we are looking for and prepared to do, hence the profile. Honesty of your sexuality is the biggest problem and causes concern for those who read progiles.

over a year ago

"I think there is a bisexuality spectrum or continuum and people can move up and down it from totally straight to totally homosexual. "

Snakes and ladders for grown ups

By *LCoupleCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

Personally I'm listed as Bi-Curious as I don't mind male to male interaction and have give oral once but in most cases I would prefer straight play. If I was to put bisexual then surely that sets up expectations. Bi-curious means that any potential meets that are interested in male to male contact are more likely to discuss it early on.

Obviously in the everyday world it means something else.

over a year ago

"Maybe read the thread on site feedback "bi-playful option"????"

over a year ago

And?

over a year ago

If I like sex with inanimate objects does that make me trisexual or trysexual?

By *an84stalbansMan
over a year ago

St. Albans

I do find it funny when 'straight' guys message me telling me they want to fuck me. There's one guy I meet who says he's straight cos he won't kiss, but fucks me and makes me suck his dick! It doesn't bother me what label you give yourself as long as you can live with the consequences of your own action then it shouldn't matter to anyone else!

over a year ago

I've never thought of it as a labelling of people. I think its also misunderstood, by those such as myself, as to what it is to call yourself bi. Getting thoughts and feelings of the masses should make it easier, but it hasn't lol

over a year ago

Some people like to brandish a label, some aspire to one, some hide behind them.

I just like sex - and those labels can be helpful in finding it.

over a year ago

Who cares!

Why the discussion?

Every single person is different the only question us what you put on your profile x

over a year ago

"Some people like to brandish a label, some aspire to one, some hide behind them.

I just like sex - and those labels can be helpful in finding it."

The irony is that the people that don't seem to like these labels are the ones using other peoples honest labelling to find the meets they want....barstards the lot of them

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/06/14 13:32:02]

over a year ago

I like the term hetro flexible which is a real term/label if you Google it.

over a year ago

"Bi-sexual; has sex with both genders

Bi-curious; light play/oral with same sex "

over a year ago

"We label ourselves to find what we are looking for and prepared to do, hence the profile. Honesty of your sexuality is the biggest problem and causes concern for those who read progiles. "

By *vsnikkiTV/TS
over a year ago

Limavady

"If I like sex with inanimate objects does that make me trisexual or trysexual?"

I think you'll find its toysexual.

A former gf described me as Bifw (Bisexuality and fucking weird)

I do not fancy guys in the slightest but adore their cocks.

over a year ago

i dont get turned on by men, i just like cocks

what am i

over a year ago

Bi sexual have P plates

bi curious have L plates

By *vsnikkiTV/TS
over a year ago

Limavady

"Bi sexual have P plates

bi curious have L plates"

Do kinky bisexuals have Pee plates?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/06/14 16:58:49]

over a year ago

"Bi sexual have P plates

bi curious have L plates

Do kinky bisexuals have Pee plates?"

I dont know ive never taken that test

over a year ago

"Dee, you are so right xx why bother with labels if it sounds and looks fun get on with it. If you don't like it don't do it again

I disagree and it's pretty annoying that we as a bi couple can't search easily for what we want .. Bi men and bi couples because so many are not honest about their labels. Conversely our honesty attracts no end of mostly "straight" men. "

Ah well, nows there's a point. Its the straight guys that are maybe spoiling the fun. Because conversely I love meeting up with couples but it is so difficult to even get a response to a message and a meet is virtually impossible

over a year ago

"If I like sex with inanimate objects does that make me trisexual or trysexual?"

thingsexual ???

over a year ago

"Some people like to brandish a label, some aspire to one, some hide behind them.

The irony is that the people that don't seem to like these labels are the ones using other peoples honest labelling to find the meets they want....barstards the lot of them "

In the interest of being honest though, I feel that if I put Bisexual on my profile that assumes I will play with women alone. I have no interest in that at all though so that to me would be misleading. I would also never pursue a relationship with a woman, I just occasionally have enjoyed threesomes/group fun with women involved which would put me more towards the straight end of the sexuality scale, but I wouldn't say I was completely straight either as again that's misleading. Putting Bi-Curious is the best of the two available options for me, but I still don't think it fits properly...hence liking the term Biplayful (or even hetro-flexible or situationally bi) because I feel that suits the way I play better.

Just because I tried something it doesn't instantly make me that thing...I've jumped out of a plane but I'm not a Sky Diver...I'm still exploring and deciding who I am. I might decide that playing with women was an experimental phase and never do it again, but according to the definitions given by some because I've done it more than once then I am bi, end of story! I just think sexuality is more open and fluid than some people try to make out it is. So long as the profile text explains in more detail though then surely it's helps to find what you're looking for?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/06/14 21:34:23]

over a year ago

Im bisexual and love it. Fuck men and woman. If others dont like it then dont do it. Takes all sorts

over a year ago

After all it seems that the definitions of bisexuality/curiosity are a very personal and intimate thing to discover, and that misinterpretations are abundant. I think I'll be changing my profile to explain my choices fully.

Thank you all for a VERY indepth discussion!

Much love xSx

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I am still showing as bi-curious but am considering changing it to bi. Not because I actually consider myself to be bi in the outside world view of the term, but simply because I've discovered I enjoy playing with women as much as with men.

By *iscoStarMan
over a year ago

Somewhere

I think the difference is less about sexual activity and more about relationship potential. I know I could never have a long term relationship with another guy, but damn, some cocks are so beautiful that I want them in my mouth!

over a year ago

If you thought about it, tried it, didn't like it, not doing it again does that still make you bi cause you have done it or are you straight?

over a year ago

I would say a bi sexual person would have a relationship with both sexes. Curious just sex

over a year ago

"The reason I ask is because it can be quite a grey area. For instance, I do find some men attractive, however, I am happily straight and don't necessarily want to explore it. Maybe there will come a day but I wanted to see what the general census was here"

That would make you Bi-Curios, if you do explore it then you get a grace period of remaining curios until you have decided if you like it or not

As for only finding some men attractive, thats ok, I am straight and only find some women attractive.

over a year ago

To me bi-curious is a male who does not do anal giving or taking with another male. I.E. wanking and sucking

over a year ago

Nor do I seek out single males to meet

over a year ago

The irony is that the people that don't seem to like these labels are the ones using other peoples honest labelling to find the meets they want....barstards the lot of them

In the interest of being honest though, I feel that if I put Bisexual on my profile that assumes I will play with women alone. I have no interest in that at all though so that to me would be misleading. I would also never pursue a relationship with a woman, I just occasionally have enjoyed threesomes/group fun with women involved which would put me more towards the straight end of the sexuality scale, but I wouldn't say I was completely straight either as again that's misleading. Putting Bi-Curious is the best of the two available options for me, but I still don't think it fits properly...hence liking the term Biplayful (or even hetro-flexible or situationally bi) because I feel that suits the way I play better.

Just because I tried something it doesn't instantly make me that thing...I've jumped out of a plane but I'm not a Sky Diver...I'm still exploring and deciding who I am. I might decide that playing with women was an experimental phase and never do it again, but according to the definitions given by some because I've done it more than once then I am bi, end of story! I just think sexuality is more open and fluid than some people try to make out it is. So long as the profile text explains in more detail though then surely it's helps to find what you're looking for?"

Nothing that was said contradicts any of that.

Labels can be silly, but have their uses.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/06/14 23:13:32]

over a year ago

Am I bisexual if I would be prepared to have my cock sucked by a guy as long as I had a sexy lady in close proximity (preferably on my face)

Not done it yet but it is the one sort of circumstance that I might be prepared to have MM relations

over a year ago

"I think there is a bisexuality spectrum or continuum and people can move up and down it from totally straight to totally homosexual. "

Agreed! But in addition, for me another post also makes a good point. I have only ever had meaningful combinations of sex and emotion with women. Men for me are just a sexual release without emotion and that has its own appeal too.

By *ittyticklerCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

I've only been with a couple of women, but I know I'm bi rather than just curious. A friend kissed me all over my face in a friendly way when I did her a favour, but it electrified me, I caught sparks off it ....those feelings.

Sheesh, that was far more personal than any raunchy sexual shenanigan description could ever be. I'm going to bed before I sell my soul to the Devil.

over a year ago

If you wonder what it would be like to be touched sexually by a bloke you are curious

If you enjoy touching or being touched by a bloke and Women you are Bi sexual

If you ever use the word Guy then you are a closet raving Homosexual.

Simples

Gimp

over a year ago

"To me bi-curious is a male who does not do anal giving or taking with another male. I.E. wanking and sucking"

you can be gay and not do anal

By *arkwolf66Woman
over a year ago

Horsham,

I've had long term relationships with both men and women and a TV which I guess makes me pansexual but I would definately say that gender has no issue for me whatsoever and it is the person themselves that interests me, be that sexually or otherwise, so I do consider myself completely bisexual, even the sex I have with either sex seems to blur a little as far as gender goes. Whereas bi curious is exactly what it is....curious but not necessarily being attracted to that gender....I think! Makes sense to me!

over a year ago

lol = whats wrong with "guy"? would you prefer chap, fellow or bloke?

over a year ago

"I've had long term relationships with both men and women and a TV which I guess makes me pansexual but I would definately say that gender has no issue for me whatsoever and it is the person themselves that interests me, be that sexually or otherwise, so I do consider myself completely bisexual, even the sex I have with either sex seems to blur a little as far as gender goes. Whereas bi curious is exactly what it is....curious but not necessarily being attracted to that gender....I think! Makes sense to me! "

over a year ago

"What about guys that flag themselves as straight but are happy to meet TV/TS members? Do they know what TV/TS means or are they fooling themselves? Very interesting me thinks"

These are in fact bisexual men...just afraid to admit it

Then you get the bisexual men who say they like to play with str8 men....duh?

I have had them message me - so I ask them to read my profile properly. Then some still come back and say like " well I won't tell anyone" - the block button tends to be next thing on my list!

over a year ago

"Am I bisexual if I would be prepared to have my cock sucked by a guy as long as I had a sexy lady in close proximity (preferably on my face)

Not done it yet but it is the one sort of circumstance that I might be prepared to have MM relations"

If you won't play with the other guy then you're just edging your bets naughty boy

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"There are many people who are fooling themselves regarding sexuality.

You are curious til you act on it and then probably act on it again. If you play with someone of the same sex and you don't throw up and enjoy it then you are bi lol.

There are many ladies that lay there while another lady will touch her up but they are not wanting to return the pleasure. Many are labelling themselves as bi to keep their partner happy too.

Curious.....I wonder what its like

Bi......thats what its like. I like it and choose to do it again.

Male but likes tv/ts and straight on profile. ....kidding themselves! "

Simply for me: this!

By *penessexCouple
over a year ago

BASILDON

We would class mrs as bi-curious as would like to try same sex but not yet done it and mr as Bisexual as has played with other guys, even though it has only been apart of a mmf with mrs.

Post new Message to Thread