Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

2 years and no veris for a woman..

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Peeps...

I came across a lovely looking lady whom has been on the site for over a year now but hasent been verified nor has any meets.

By the photos if love to meet her but so,etchings screaming fake to me...

Thoughts?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

*somethings

By *horltzMan
over a year ago

heysham

Trust your feelings , the force will be with you ..... Always

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

If it looks too good to be true, it usually is.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

maybe she just here for t he c hat

over a year ago

I would think fake profile but she could just be on here to chat or read the forums...

If she seems interested in meeting you then ask for a quick chat on phone or to go on cam, you will soon find out if she's genuine or not x

over a year ago

If shes not had any meets in the last 2 years then its a bit unlikley shes gunna start now So give it a wide birth

over a year ago

as everyone here knows there is lots of fake profiles! usually go for ppl v erified and thats just for safetyness sakes

over a year ago

I think you should do your own homework and speak to her.

For all you know she maybe having the time of her life but doesn't feel the need to tell everyone what she is doing and when.

over a year ago

Sometimes people don't show verifications. We got accused of being a lonely single guy yesterday as wouldn't email him face pics. People will make up their own mind about you whatever you do on this site, sometimes your gut feeling is right and sometimes its way off mark. You will never win

over a year ago

"If shes not had any meets in the last 2 years then its a bit unlikley shes gunna start now So give it a wide birth"

How can you tell she hasn't had any meets ? She may just not feel the need to shout them from roof tops in way of veris.

By *habsMan
over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

I know women that have had veris the same day (some the same week) that they joined. Which leaves me to think of only two reasons:

1) She created the profile but then had a change of heart (check when last logged in)

2) She's a fake, and others on chatting to her found out.

Which reminds me, I got an email from a single female (on the site 3 weeks, no veris, no face pics, body only), who admitted was supposed to be a couple profile but they clicked the wrong button. I asked for a face pic and got "I will ask her when she gets back form work tonight", ie, it was the male half.. of an alleged couple... on a single female profile. I told them to come back to me when they have a webcam - "he"/"they"/"she" have not been back since. I think I'll go report the profile.

Trust your instinct, always.

over a year ago

yeah thats true too moody! i hve had more meets in real but i dont put them all up on my p rofile! i dont see the point in putting hundreds of meets on a page?

By *lleyCat1969Man
over a year ago

Folkestone

"I think you should do your own homework and speak to her.

For all you know she maybe having the time of her life but doesn't feel the need to tell everyone what she is doing and when. "

Exactly what I was going to say - thanks for saving me typing it

For me the clincher would be whether or not she'll talk to you on the phone.

over a year ago

"I think you should do your own homework and speak to her.

For all you know she maybe having the time of her life but doesn't feel the need to tell everyone what she is doing and when.

Exactly what I was going to say - thanks for saving me typing it

For me the clincher would be whether or not she'll talk to you on the phone."

Yep I agree with you on that. I never meet without having a chat on phone first.

By *habsMan
over a year ago

"Sometimes people don't show verifications. We got accused of being a lonely single guy yesterday as wouldn't email him face pics. People will make up their own mind about you whatever you do on this site, sometimes your gut feeling is right and sometimes its way off mark. You will never win "

There is a difference between not showing verifications (I'm not) from not even having any green flags or ticks. At least the green flag/ticks show that verifications exist, just hidden.

If a (female/couple) profile doesn't have any and has been on the site 3-6 months (and not face pics either, not even in private) I give that a wide berth.

over a year ago

"Sometimes people don't show verifications. We got accused of being a lonely single guy yesterday as wouldn't email him face pics. People will make up their own mind about you whatever you do on this site, sometimes your gut feeling is right and sometimes its way off mark. You will never win

There is a difference between not showing verifications (I'm not) from not even having any green flags or ticks. At least the green flag/ticks show that verifications exist, just hidden.

If a (female/couple) profile doesn't have any and has been on the site 3-6 months (and not face pics either, not even in private) I give that a wide berth."

I am really surprised at this and had to check twice to make sure it was you.

Still we all have our own ways of doing things and as long as they work for us all is good.

By * Busty HotwifeCouple
over a year ago

Bradford

Avoid. Too many fakes pretending to be something, or someone, that they're not.

over a year ago

Iv decided to play it down with her. It's a shame that there are so many fakes on here or copy and plasters when it comes to profiles.

The genuine people clearly seem to hang out in forums who have time to chat rather than hide

By *iggiandyMan
over a year ago

York

Trust your instinct is good advice but from experience it's hard at first to get the meetings and verifications. Especially if you're an ugly bugger like me!

over a year ago

"Sometimes people don't show verifications. We got accused of being a lonely single guy yesterday as wouldn't email him face pics. People will make up their own mind about you whatever you do on this site, sometimes your gut feeling is right and sometimes its way off mark. You will never win

If a (female/couple) profile doesn't have any and has been on the site 3-6 months (and not face pics either, not even in private) I give that a wide berth."

We are photo verified and verified and always happy to go on cam or phone but we constantly get accused for being fake. One of the reasons for not meeting and get fed up with trying to convince people that we are infact real.

over a year ago

I'm a single woman and i attend clubs alone, i find very few men talk to you they just watch you and follow you as soon as you move, if you got on a bed they would all be happy to just on and have their cock sucked but very few will come say hi while your sat in the bar

By *habsMan
over a year ago

If a (female/couple) profile doesn't have any and has been on the site 3-6 months (and not face pics either, not even in private) I give that a wide berth.

I am really surprised at this and had to check twice to make sure it was you.

Still we all have our own ways of doing things and as long as they work for us all is good. "

Oh its definitely me - who knows, may show veris again someday.. just not for now

over a year ago

"If shes not had any meets in the last 2 years then its a bit unlikley shes gunna start now So give it a wide birth

How can you tell she hasn't had any meets ? She may just not feel the need to shout them from roof tops in way of veris. "

we have had more meets at clubs than off here, some people dont have veris and thats fine, but personally we like to read veris to let us know if they fit what we want and what they say they want

over a year ago

I can understand some want to keep things private, but show one veri at least, or maybe she doesn't want to meet and just fancies a laugh.

Her

By *habsMan
over a year ago

"I can understand some want to keep things private, but show one veri at least, or maybe she doesn't want to meet and just fancies a laugh.

Her"

I used to think the same, but came to realise it doesn't matter if a veri is shown or not - for me all I need to see is something that shows the green tick is from meet veris (and not webcam).

Sadly, there are some people that have dozens of (wait for it) webcam veris but not one meet verification. I'm not interested in people like that: I'm not out to "convince them" to meet me or let me be their first meet (its too much like swimming up stream),.. and when people have "Not meeting" I take them at their word and move on

over a year ago

I always wonder how those who won't meet unverified people ever got their first meet because someone must have given them a chance that means they can now not give others the same chance.

over a year ago

"I can understand some want to keep things private, but show one veri at least, or maybe she doesn't want to meet and just fancies a laugh.

Her

I used to think the same, but came to realise it doesn't matter if a veri is shown or not - for me all I need to see is something that shows the green tick is from meet veris (and not webcam).

Sadly, there are some people that have dozens of (wait for it) webcam veris but not one meet verification. I'm not interested in people like that: I'm not out to "convince them" to meet me or let me be their first meet (its too much like swimming up stream),.. and when people have "Not meeting" I take them at their word and move on "

This is spot on

over a year ago

Her

Sadly, there are some people that have dozens of (wait for it) webcam veris but not one meet verification. I'm not interested in people like that: I'm not out to "convince them" to meet me or let me be their first meet (its too much like swimming up stream),.. and when people have "Not meeting" I take them at their word and move on "

I agree, with the your webcam veris, we could all do that all day if we wanted.

With veris they show activity really, most of ours are socials and parties, really you can't beat the face to face thing, but of course that takes hard work getting to that stage, especially like yourself a single man, for the likes of us easier being a couple.

The only time anything can be truly genuine...oh that word lol..is face to face

Her

By *habsMan
over a year ago

"I always wonder how those who won't meet unverified people ever got their first meet because someone must have given them a chance that means they can now not give others the same chance.

"

Do as I say, not do as I do ... they don't have to repay the favour

over a year ago

1. Message

2. Phone call

3. Social meet

Any of those don't work out, move on.

Never understand the level of effort & conspiracy that people put in to analysing what isn't worth analysing.

over a year ago

1. Message

2. Phone call

3. Social meet

Any of those don't work out, move on.

Never understand the level of effort & conspiracy that people put in to analysing what isn't worth analysing.

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"Peeps...

I came across a lovely looking lady whom has been on the site for over a year now but hasent been verified nor has any meets.

Thoughts?"

If she's near enough to organise a coffee meet over the phone then do it:

By *onnie and JohnCouple
over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

maybe she think its like facebook, and got confused looking at all the dick photos,,Connie x

over a year ago

"Peeps...

Thoughts?"

There are a few who use the forums who haven't played with for a long time it doesn't mean fake though. Lets face it if someone wants to fake a verification they will do but saying that if they are not verified after a year they are not serious about meeting.

By *londeandbrownCouple
over a year ago

taunton

"Avoid. Too many fakes pretending to be something, or someone, that they're not. "

Agree 100% we steer will clear of all non verified profiles esp women.

By *londeandbrownCouple
over a year ago

taunton

"Avoid. Too many fakes pretending to be something, or someone, that they're not. "

Agree 100% we steer will clear of all non verified profiles esp women.

over a year ago

Be wary of some newbie profiles messaging your within minutes of setting profiles. A month or 2 back on my single female profile, I had a bi lady message me 15 minutes after registering and was verified by cam by a MM couple. Messaged me again on the second day; I didn't answer either message as profile text didn't appear to match the type of person it was trying to portray and the profile was then gone the next day. Definitely a fake.

P

over a year ago

Speaking from the perspective of a woman with same sort of profile - I may be able to provide some sort of insight!

I've been member for way over a year here, but I'm also a member (same name) on another site - until recently I used that site just for meeting, and this site just for the chat room and the forums. I found each respective site more active for what I did on either.

I've just converted to purely using this site for meets now.

No fake here .. But that's not saying I'm representative of them all, because no doubt there are some fakes flying around. X

By * Busty HotwifeCouple
over a year ago

Bradford

Just been approached by a guy who is not did-similar. 7 months, 1 pic(VVWE BBC), no veris. Do we take him seriously?

Not a chance. As we're concerned, clearly fake and who won't meet but will send a friend request to view our pics.

Not granted.

over a year ago

"Avoid. Too many fakes pretending to be something, or someone, that they're not.

Agree 100% we steer will clear of all non verified profiles esp women. "

Just as well someone have you a chance when you first joined.

By *ackandkateCouple
over a year ago

Truro

May be she's been "away"? Might be a Bad Girl

Post new Message to Thread