Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

insatiable women.. and guys attitudes

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This comes from a conversation between myself and a few people.... But basically the general consensus was that if after a guy or in some cases guys, has given a lady there very best seeing too.... And the lady still wants more.. the guy would feel inadequate....

Now I personally do not ever see it as the guy, guys being inadequate at all....

But curious as to how guys see it x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Pah!!! Never happened to me lol.

over a year ago

I think you're right Cali and it describes me a lot of the time but no bad reflection on any guy

By *AULUSROSSMan
over a year ago

STRATFORD UPON AVON

THE FEMALE HAS A BETTER CAPACITY FOR PLEASURE.

By *AULUSROSSMan
over a year ago

STRATFORD UPON AVON

Maybe ladies are greedy.

By *ethnmelvCouple
over a year ago

Chudleigh

Neither of us see why the guys or the girl should feel inadequate, it is a great feeling to be totally wanting to fuck and be fucked - wearing the guys out seems like a nice challenge really and I can't see any guy being upset by a girl wanting more! xx

over a year ago

"This comes from a

conversation between myself and a few people.... But basically the

general consensus was that if after a guy or in some cases guys, has

given a lady there very best seeing too.... And the lady still wants

more.. the guy would feel inadequate....

Now I personally do not ever see it as the guy, guys being inadequate at

all....

"

Hi Cali. Of course if a guy has spent ages trying to please, tease and pleasure you, he really wants you to be fully satisfied too! That said, we do know you ladies can go on a lot longer than we can! So we have to try to put male pride to one side! Matt x

over a year ago

Never happens to me with gem usually she can't wait to get it done with haha, seriously tho me personally I would feel a lil inadequate but that's coz I struggle with my self confidence anyway x

over a year ago

Sounds like an idle boast, but happy to prove it lol, can't remember having ever been in that situation, unless they were being polite of course. Yes, I would feel inadequate. Love all the feelings, cumming, being touched kissed etc, but for me the pleasure is giving pleasure, that's what gets me off, makes me feel like a 'man' I guess

over a year ago

For us , as a couple , there is nothing worse than a needy guy who wants to prove he can fully satisfy to the point of exhaustion .

The fact is that he is not just letting himself enjoy the experience for what it is . His mind is focusing on the desire to show how wonderful he is and it shows .

We prefer him to just lose himself in the fun and not worry about how well he is doing

By *atasha_DavidCouple
over a year ago

Slough

I think one clue might be displayed in the following quotes

" if a guy has spent ages trying to please, tease and pleasure you, he really wants you to be fully satisfied too! .... Matt x "

" Love all the feelings, cumming, being touched kissed etc, but for me the pleasure is giving pleasure, that's what gets me off, makes me feel like a 'man' I guess "

Whilst admirable and understandable they are about the individual male satisfying the female. The female in a group scene is seeking an all you can eat buffet not a fine dining dinner for two.

Of course like any good buffet there are some dishes you go back for seconds of.

Or even thirds

over a year ago

I've never felt inadequate, even in later years when your testosterone level reduces with age. Very highly sexed women with insatiable appetites are have always been lovely and such a turn on. I've always thought that you are blessed and alive when your highly sexed.

You don't need a throbbing hardon that doesn't go down to satisfy a woman although that is a lovely bonus. A lovely touch and a wonderful tongue can give a randy woman many lovely orgasms if they know where they are going xxxx Jim

over a year ago

"This comes from a conversation between myself and a few people.... But basically the general consensus was that if after a guy or in some cases guys, has given a lady there very best seeing too.... And the lady still wants more.. the guy would feel inadequate....

Now I personally do not ever see it as the guy, guys being inadequate at all....

"

heaven jesus i wish i cud meet some ladies like that

over a year ago

"I think one clue might be displayed in the following quotes

if a guy has spent ages trying to please, tease and pleasure you, he really wants you to be fully satisfied too! .... Matt x

Love all the feelings, cumming, being touched kissed etc, but for me the pleasure is giving pleasure, that's what gets me off, makes me feel like a 'man' I guess

Whilst admirable and understandable they are about the individual male satisfying the female. The female in a group scene is seeking an all you can eat buffet not a fine dining dinner for two.

Of course like any good buffet there are some dishes you go back for seconds of.

Or even thirds "

Very well said. Could not have put it better myself. Jim

over a year ago

"This comes from a conversation between myself and a few people.... But basically the general consensus was that if after a guy or in some cases guys, has given a lady there very best seeing too.... And the lady still wants more.. the guy would feel inadequate....

"

I would feel like i let the team down and probably need time to reflect on my poor performance but you can be sure i'd be back, bigger, stronger and much better prepared for my next duel!

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

"

This sounds to me like a; I can deep throat you or I'll take you anal no probs.

All it is, you haven't met a guy that either has technique or willing to exploit you.

You are saying they are inadequate, but you would be inadequate with the right guy. And the guy would be stood there thinking 'just another fuck then' whilst you would be overwhelmed and probably excited at a second meet that you wouldnt get.

By *igSuki81Man
over a year ago

Retirement Village

I thought the saying was 'always leave them wanting more'

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

All it is, you haven't met a guy that either has technique or willing to exploit you.

You are saying they are inadequate, but you would be inadequate with the right guy. And the guy would be stood there thinking 'just another fuck then' whilst you would be overwhelmed and probably excited at a second meet that you wouldnt get."

she never said they were inadequate

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

You are saying they are inadequate, but you would be inadequate with the right guy. And the guy would be stood there thinking 'just another fuck then' whilst you would be overwhelmed and probably excited at a second meet that you wouldnt get.

she never said they were inadequate "

ok. Would you feel inadequate if a guy was decent, and wanted to carry on playing - but you were too exhausted, sensitive or other.

The answer will be NO. But it is unlikely the guy will come back, simply as he cant get his rocks off as he is either used to or wishes.

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

she never said they were inadequate "

and .... she did say that "the consensus was that if the lady wanted to keep on playing, the guy would feel inadequate".

I was merely turning the tables.

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

I wouldn't feel inadequate.

I'd much rather the lady was saying, "More of that please, when you've had a breather" than, "Hmm, was that it?"

over a year ago

evesham

and .... she did say that "the consensus was that if the lady wanted to keep on playing, the guy would feel inadequate".

I was merely turning the tables. "

SHE didn't say that, it was the consensus of the conversation she was having. the OP actually said

'Now I personally do not ever see it as the guy, guys being inadequate at all....'

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

SHE didn't say that, it was the consensus of the conversation she was having. the OP actually said

'Now I personally do not ever see it as the guy, guys being inadequate at all....'"

So the guy isn't seen as inadequate, but not being able to satisfy the woman would make her happy?

I dont think so. You never get a pat on the back for a shit shag

over a year ago

If I wasn't satisfied I would put the onus on myself. I don't expect a man to service me,it's a mutual experience of pleasure. I have to put as much into it as my partner

over a year ago

What about insatiable men?

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

"If I wasn't satisfied I would put the onus on myself. I don't expect a man to service me,it's a mutual experience of pleasure. I have to put as much into it as my partner "

so you'd feel disappointed and the guy wouldn't know it was a shit shag?

either way 'inadequacy' is in there somewhere.

over a year ago

evesham

'Now I personally do not ever see it as the guy, guys being inadequate at all....'

So the guy isn't seen as inadequate, but not being able to satisfy the woman would make her happy?

I dont think so. You never get a pat on the back for a shit shag"

i dont see it as a shit shag (not always anyway lol) just that some women have a higher sex drive and recover quicker.

I think men who feel inadequate about that just dont understand that men and women are different. The sooner the accept and understand that the better they will feel about it lol

over a year ago

"If I wasn't satisfied I would put the onus on myself. I don't expect a man to service me,it's a mutual experience of pleasure. I have to put as much into it as my partner

so you'd feel disappointed and the guy wouldn't know it was a shit shag?

either way 'inadequacy' is in there somewhere."

I wouldn't be disappointed. I wouldn't call it inadequacy. Mismatched maybe. Sometimes just having different energy levels means I'm still awake and would be able to keep going. Men fall asleep after an orgasm quite often. They can't help it. I would feel satisfied that he is satisfied and wait for him to recover. I wouldn't call him inadequate. If he genuinely was a 5 minute fuck,cum and leave I think I would call him selfish

Post new Message to Thread