Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Verifications

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Do verifications matter? Do people read them in full when deciding whether or not to meet?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Do verifications matter? Do people read them in full when deciding whether or not to meet? "

Matter to me.

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Definately help me decide

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

They play a part in helping me decide who to meet, but I have met several unverified people and had a great time

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

the first one or two....

therafter, meaningless

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

thereafter*

over a year ago

They are a small part of out decision making process for us

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Helps me decide who NOT to meet only.

over a year ago

"Do verifications matter? Do people read them in full when deciding whether or not to meet? "

Yeah I read them but its not the only that counts.

over a year ago

Make no odds to me at all.

over a year ago

They sure do...got more attention after i'd been verified & some profiles block whee your not verified.

Also, as noted above...a great way of deciding who not to meet!

over a year ago

"Helps me decide who NOT to meet only."
How so? In the main they tend to be positive - else people wouldn't post them! So what in a veri would make you think no way?

over a year ago

It can give an indication of how likely it is that the person / people will meet.

over a year ago

I read them, but it doesnt generally help me decide who to meet and who not to meet

over a year ago

yes i read every single one and everyone they have left for others too.

By *em4ejacWoman
over a year ago

Cougarville

No one leaves negative verifications , but some see them as negative . If you have too many or not enough ! Some very jealous people on here who won't meet you if you've met a certain person whom they have a problem with . I have received some negative feedback from some people because of verifications I've posted and received . So it can confuse people into thinking that they can have what they want at the drop of a hat and that you are game for anything . We all make choices and have strict preferences on here , respect is a big thing and it means far more to me than a verification. Go with your gut instinct . Stay safe and enjoy .

By *il_Lou90Woman
over a year ago

falkirk

They mean nothing to me. Its been proven time and time again that the system can be manipulated and faked. Also I've come across several profiles all verified as "nice, genuine and friendly" and had nothing but abuse and threats from them.

I just make my own mind up about people now and pay no attention to verifications at all

over a year ago

Picking up on your last point, I didn't want to quote in full, could there be a way then to have an 'anti' verification? Where negative comments about people could help in decision making? I know you can report people but was wondering if there was another way

over a year ago

"Picking up on your last point, I didn't want to quote in full, could there be a way then to have an 'anti' verification? Where negative comments about people could help in decision making? I know you can report people but was wondering if there was another way"

That would be open to all sorts of abuse. There are some "odd" people on here that could write something untrue just because you turned them down etc and if a meet was that bad, I wouldn't spend time writing about it.

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

"They play a part in helping me decide who to meet, but I have met several unverified people and had a great time "

By *il_Lou90Woman
over a year ago

falkirk

"Picking up on your last point, I didn't want to quote in full, could there be a way then to have an 'anti' verification? Where negative comments about people could help in decision making? I know you can report people but was wondering if there was another way"

If people suddenly lost the ability to lie then it would be a good thing but as lots will say its open to abuse, especially I could see a lot of negatives send to fems being arrogant, ignorant etc for deleting msgs etc

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

I always see who has verified people we may be interested in or who have messaged us - don't read the veris as such - you can learn a lot from this! The biggest one is barebackers verifying people who profess always to have safe sex, but there are other pointers too. Z

over a year ago

I like to read what others say about the people I'm thinking of meeting. .. mostly because I'm nosy. I wouldn't say they help me decide to meet someone, but I have been turned off by some.

over a year ago

We met a guy on another site(when we first started out ), great verifications/feedback etc . .We'd chatted on the phone and eventually decided to drive to his place (bout2hours). .

Never again!!! . The place was like a squat, biscuit tin as an ashtray , and he appeared to be stoned. . .

Needless to say I turned and walked. .

Since then verifications I've kinda taken with a pinch of salt . .

What's good for one. . And all that.

over a year ago

I read them but have since decided that some people's expectations are way lower than mine. So they tend to play less of a role in my decision making process now.

By *andS33Couple
over a year ago

Yorkshire

Don't see why some think a lot of verifications is a bad thing, people like us that attend clubs regularly get a lot of social ones from people we've chatted with in there, doesn't mean we've had sex with half the site lol! Sorry for being nice friendly people

over a year ago

the ones they leave for others tell you more about what sort of person they are.

and sometimes you can judge a person by who they have met.

wether you agree with it or not some people will think less of a woman who has met lots of men on here.

over a year ago

"the ones they leave for others tell you more about what sort of person they are.

and sometimes you can judge a person by who they have met.

wether you agree with it or not some people will think less of a woman who has met lots of men on here."

Totally agree. I do love to verify and give nice words to meets.

But I do think that people do get a little obsessed with being verified.

over a year ago

We meet lots of unverified at clubs , and rarely pre plan meets through fab .

So to be fair they don't mean much to us at all .

over a year ago

I do look at verifications. Sometimes they can be very off-putting tho - when you see who they have been with before.

over a year ago

I always look at verifications, they're a big deal to me. I'm still waiting for one from 2 weeks ago

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

over a year ago

I always read them, they're a useful guide like Estate Agent sale particulars, you have to take them with a pinch of salt and read between the lines. It doesn't stop me meeting unverified fellas either. I'll make my own mind up from messages and very often I've had amazing meets from these.

over a year ago

Verifications of possible meets with men yes I read them and yes I block those that have met certain local girls of whom are well known for bareback.

over a year ago

Follow the verification trail......

By *entadreadMan
over a year ago

Essex

mmmmmm

over a year ago

yes but not the be all and end all - we have met the unverified and one is now a firm regular - happy days

over a year ago

I don't mind if the girl have no verification or 20.. I would fuck her nonetheless

over a year ago

"Helps me decide who NOT to meet only. How so? In the main they tend to be positive - else people wouldn't post them! So what in a veri would make you think no way? "

We also use them to decide who not to meet, primarily because you can tell a lot from the company people keep.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Helps me decide who NOT to meet only. How so? In the main they tend to be positive - else people wouldn't post them! So what in a veri would make you think no way? "

They have safe sex, make a song and dance about it yet have play verification from someone who only plays bareback.

over a year ago

I always read veris. Find them quite informative. Xx

By *londeandbrownCouple
over a year ago

taunton

As a cpl we defiantly consider verifications. If there is a female who's been on the site for 6 months with no verifications we tend to steer clear but if it a guy we are looking for we look to see who's he's played with in the past.Tend to find some men will play with anyone just to hey their end away. We prefer quality than quantity. Cpls are much easier to meet genuinely.

By *londeandbrownCouple
over a year ago

taunton

As a cpl we defiantly consider verifications. If there is a female who's been on the site for 6 months with no verifications we tend to steer clear but if it a guy we are looking for we look to see who's he's played with in the past.Tend to find some men will play with anyone just to hey their end away. We prefer quality than quantity. Cpls are much easier to meet genuinely.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Yes: your own judgement. The bottom line: why would the comments from a total stranger influence your decision in allowing another total stranger into your bed?

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Do verifications matter? Do people read them in full when deciding whether or not to meet?

I always see who has verified people we may be interested in or who have messaged us - don't read the veris as such - you can learn a lot from this! The biggest one is barebackers verifying people who profess always to have safe sex, but there are other pointers too. Z"

Exactly!

over a year ago

We always read them but take them with a pinch of salt.

Some are so horribly written and disturbingly graphic that it makes us think twice!

There again it's written by someone else so should it matter?

It's always nice to read good things about somebody you're interested in though.

over a year ago

I think they would be generally more important for the guy to have for prospective meets. I shows someone who might be willing to meet you that you are who you say you are and may help then decide to take it a step further.

over a year ago

I use them to see who the guy has previously met. It it's all slim women then I won't meet them.

over a year ago

I need verifications

Who would like to help??

over a year ago

"Do verifications matter? Do people read them in full when deciding whether or not to meet?

I need verifications

Who would like to help??"

I verify that you are willing and able to comment on posts

over a year ago

I use them to see who not to meet

over a year ago

"I use them to see who the guy has previously met. It it's all slim women then I won't meet them. "

I'm with you there but the other way round, would seem like second best especially when the profile clearly shows their preference isn't for slim girls!

By *ynecplCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

[Removed by poster at 08/06/14 18:36:19]

By *ynecplCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Help in deciding who to meet and a good indication that the profile is genuine.

Always amazes us how many single ladies get verified with hours of joining the site.

over a year ago

"I use them to see who the guy has previously met. It it's all slim women then I won't meet them. "

i do the look at women theyve met - its just a confidence thing for me even though he tells me all the time no need - just is something i do

over a year ago

A pet hate is when people talk about themselves in a veri. For example, a man might be verifying a woman and write "She took it in all holes and I had her cumming all night long". Doesn't tell us about the woman at all and the bloke, who should be verifying the woman, is taking the opportunity to impress people with his prowess! That happens a lot. Too much. If I read a woman's veri, I don't want to read about the bloke's performance!

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

"A pet hate is when people talk about themselves in a veri. For example, a man might be verifying a woman and write "She took it in all holes and I had her cumming all night long". Doesn't tell us about the woman at all and the bloke, who should be verifying the woman, is taking the opportunity to impress people with his prowess! That happens a lot. Too much. If I read a woman's veri, I don't want to read about the bloke's performance! "

over a year ago

"I use them to see who the guy has previously met. It it's all slim women then I won't meet them.

i do the look at women theyve met - its just a confidence thing for me even though he tells me all the time no need - just is something i do "

I am so relieved im not the only one. I always check out the girls. And if they are slim, I make up some excuse as to why I cant meet them

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"I use them to see who the guy has previously met. It it's all slim women then I won't meet them.

i do the look at women theyve met - its just a confidence thing for me even though he tells me all the time no need - just is something i do

I am so relieved im not the only one. I always check out the girls. And if they are slim, I make up some excuse as to why I cant meet them"

I don't know why, you're such a lovely looking lass, not 'skinny' but we men tend to like someone we can touch. I'm not saying this as a bloke hoping for a shag, I would think we're too far away for that and I'm too old and ugly. You are lovely, certainly not overweight and any man who turned you down would be a freak

By *reedy_for_funCouple
over a year ago

My House

You can't even message me unless you're verified. Been burnt by a fake when we first joined, won't be burnt again the same way.

While a veri might not tell you everything, it at least tells you the person/s are real. Too many fakes on here, been on longer than a month and you're not even photo verified? You're a wannabe and a dreamer but you're certainly no player and we don't want to meet you.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

I am so relieved im not the only one. I always check out the girls. And if they are slim, I make up some excuse as to why I cant meet them"

Some men simply adore women! Do you only eat one type of food? I'm a 5ft 7 large black woman: my other half's last girlfriend was a slim, leggy blonde.

If you lack confidence in yourself you'll always find an excuse not to meet who you want but settle for what you think you deserve.

over a year ago

"A pet hate is when people talk about themselves in a veri. For example, a man might be verifying a woman and write "She took it in all holes and I had her cumming all night long". Doesn't tell us about the woman at all and the bloke, who should be verifying the woman, is taking the opportunity to impress people with his prowess! That happens a lot. Too much. If I read a woman's veri, I don't want to read about the bloke's performance! "

I don't want to read about hers either! Verifications are just tgat, they verify the person is who they say they are, look like their pictures and that they turn up for a meet...they're used far too often as some kind of sycophantic performance re_iew and that's just not for me...

over a year ago

"We meet lots of unverified at clubs , and rarely pre plan meets through fab .

So to be fair they don't mean much to us at all .

"

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I sometimes read them but usually just the most recent. It's just to prove the person is real not a measure of sexual ability. I don't avoid people with lots either as often many of them are from socials and I like socialable people.

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

"

I don't want to read about hers either! Verifications are just tgat, they verify the person is who they say they are, look like their pictures and that they turn up for a meet...they're used far too often as some kind of sycophantic performance re_iew and that's just not for me..."

I read them a lot but the male tendancy towards bragging or sycophanticism makes a lot of them fairly useless.

The more informative and straightforward verification style of the ladies on here is far superior.

I wrote a mock 50 shades veri for a meet as I know she doesn't publish them. It was fun and she liked it.

Never thought about checking for bareback veris......but will now. Thanks

over a year ago

"Don't see why some think a lot of verifications is a bad thing, people like us that attend clubs regularly get a lot of social ones from people we've chatted with in there, doesn't mean we've had sex with half the site lol! Sorry for being nice friendly people "

over a year ago

over a year ago

Verifications certainly help in determining the possible future meet but aren't the only things that I look at............

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 09/06/14 08:17:41]

over a year ago

As long as someone is verified, I know they are for real but I do not want to know who else has been there, whether they 'treated them with respect, cum like a train, has great oral skills' etc etc etc. in fact I normally don't bother unless I'm asked. I'd rather make up my own mind. The only thing I take note of, if a woman has 100's of veris, we're not playing the same game, and won't be meeting. I too have met some fantastic unverified ladies.

over a year ago

"As long as someone is verified, I know they are for real but I do not want to know who else has been there, whether they 'treated them with respect, cum like a train, has great oral skills' etc etc etc. in fact I normally don't bother unless I'm asked. I'd rather make up my own mind. The only thing I take note of, if a woman has 100's of veris, we're not playing the same game, and won't be meeting. I too have met some fantastic unverified ladies. "

Same here if verified they are real,which is why i have one.. I have also met some great "none verified people" and not verified them through privacy, I also ask not to be verified, each meet i have has raised some things i have never tried keeping each meet exciting, I do say if we get chatting what i enjoy doing and with whom. Unless your into ordinary missionary sex and need to see that then i suppose they work for some people.

By * Busty HotwifeCouple
over a year ago

Bradford

Sometimes what is NOT said in a verification is more important than what IS said. Also veris or lack of show(to us anyway) the likelihood of a meet showing.

We also appreciate that we've written some veris but later on, wish we hadn't. So we know veris are not necessarily a true insight into a person.

over a year ago

"Sometimes what is NOT said in a verification is more important than what IS said. Also veris or lack of show(to us anyway) the likelihood of a meet showing.

We also appreciate that we've written some veris but later on, wish we hadn't. So we know veris are not necessarily a true insight into a person. "

Last sentence sorry very true,

By *il_Lou90Woman
over a year ago

falkirk

"Sometimes what is NOT said in a verification is more important than what IS said. Also veris or lack of show(to us anyway) the likelihood of a meet showing.

We also appreciate that we've written some veris but later on, wish we hadn't. So we know veris are not necessarily a true insight into a person.

Last sentence sorry very true, "

Last sentence is very true, I know of one profile which I won't name etc that has many positive verifications when its common knowledge among a lot that they are in fact very dangerous, dodgy etc

Post new Message to Thread