Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

weekend desperation

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

just having an inbox clearout and a chuckle at the amount of messages that come in on a weekend from either d*unk or desperate folk, most are 1 liners expecting an instant meet and usually from profiles that don't really match ours, or from ones that we have said no thanks to before a breathalyser keyboard feature would stop people from looking as desperate or ignorant

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

we have been sat up with jetlag this weekend and never laughed so much at the messages and requests we have had, at 1 point we started thinking that there must have been a national team of illiterate cheating sex pests messaging 1 by 1

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I did attempt to read your post but your lovely tummy in the profile pic was too distracting

DISCLAIMER

This is in no way an attempt to pull it's pure flattery

By *ch WellMan
over a year ago

Scotland

For most guys on fab they can go to the effort of a long winded message and still no even get a reply so I'd say for most its no worth their while so resort to firing off brief messages with little expectation. The old favourite fab phrase of you get out what you put in doesn't really apply to most single blokes on here

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

We didn't get any.....even cleared out our mailbox ready and nothing!

Must be lucky but we don't get the d*unk/late night messages and certainly not in huge volumes.

over a year ago

its couples and fems, we have our filters set cos we arnt lookin for blokes, its certainly not a problem with single male profiles. its on our profile what we are after but most on a weekend night seem to miss it ha ha

over a year ago

Think we must have had a divert on our inbox as we didn't get nothing... Going off to start a thread now on why we don't get messages

over a year ago

ah yes then of course there are those that are UNLOS the morning after when they have sobered up

over a year ago

"ah yes then of course there are those that are UNLOS the morning after when they have sobered up "
the unlos and the ones that delete what they have sent and blocked you so that there partner cant see,ffs

over a year ago

Ok newbie question what's unlos ??

over a year ago

I got loads of local ones last night,I can only imagine that its because they were all at the same big event I was at in the afternoon and they were like most people,a little tipsy,therefore horny

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"its couples and fems, we have our filters set cos we arnt lookin for blokes, its certainly not a problem with single male profiles. its on our profile what we are after but most on a weekend night seem to miss it ha ha

"

What?? Females and couples send dodgy messages too???

You need to be very careful saying that. These single guys have a reputation to protect you know.

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"its couples and fems, we have our filters set cos we arnt lookin for blokes, its certainly not a problem with single male profiles. its on our profile what we are after but most on a weekend night seem to miss it ha ha

What?? Females and couples send dodgy messages too???

You need to be very careful saying that. These single guys have a reputation to protect you know."

By *umpleteazerWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

"Ok newbie question what's unlos ?? "

User no longer on site

over a year ago

"Ok newbie question what's unlos ?? "

User

No

Longer

On

Site

over a year ago

Thanks for the info

By *SweetVioletxWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I always get a Thursday surge for the weekend. Then Saturday and Sunday morning I prepare my eyes for an inbox of cocks pics and tipsy couples with late night/ early morning horn x

Amazing how many people want to share ny bed from 7 to 11 on a weekend morning. I may need to get a bigger bed

By *SweetVioletxWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I always get a Thursday surge for the weekend. Then Saturday and Sunday morning I prepare my eyes for an inbox of cocks pics and tipsy couples with late night/ early morning horn x

Amazing how many people want to share ny bed from 7 to 11 on a weekend morning. I may need to get a bigger bed

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I don't get a lot of messages over the weekend! Probably because the 'single guys' are being watched closely by the wife

over a year ago

"I don't get a lot of messages over the weekend! Probably because the 'single guys' are being watched closely by the wife "
I feel sorry for a lot of the wives cos theres been plenty of sneaky husbands out of couples trying their luck

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"I don't get a lot of messages over the weekend! Probably because the 'single guys' are being watched closely by the wife I feel sorry for a lot of the wives cos theres been plenty of sneaky husbands out of couples trying their luck "

Don't I know it! I've had a few expecting me to make an exception, because they think having a hotel room for the night makes them single all of a sudden albeit for 24hrs only

Post new Message to Thread