Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Tantric massage

Jump to newest

By *lincs35 OP   Man
over a year ago

inbetween newark/lincoln/sleaford

Hi all, don't know if anyone else has had a tantric massage, but I'd love another one soon. Its a very slow and sexual thing, very relaxing and builds alot of pressure to the nether regions!

Anyone ladies on here in my area know how to do this? Or more of course!

If you haven't had a massage like this, I'd really recommend it, just google it and see what you find in your area - none near me!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

try a sensual massage - just as pervy

By *lincs35 OP   Man
over a year ago

Its not so much a pervy massage, well maybe a bit Get the wrong ad's for those massages!

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

"Its not so much a pervy massage, well maybe a bit Get the wrong ad's for those massages!"

I love a decent massage but finding someone that doesn't slip into a sensual type massage is very hard to find.

It annoys me really, as I go to relax but more than often I am left frustrated and tense.

I have given up finding a decent masseuse as I cant stand that ticklish, sensual stuff. I cant understand how dressing with a boner leaves you relaxed lol

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"Its not so much a pervy massage, well maybe a bit Get the wrong ad's for those massages!

I love a decent massage but finding someone that doesn't slip into a sensual type massage is very hard to find.

It annoys me really, as I go to relax but more than often I am left frustrated and tense.

I have given up finding a decent masseuse as I cant stand that ticklish, sensual stuff. I cant understand how dressing with a boner leaves you relaxed lol"

I go for deep tissue massage (mainly because it's the only type that beats my muscles into submission). It hurts like hell and leaves me achy for 2 days afterwards. Then I get the relaxation There's nothing ticklish or sensual about it.

Look locally for a qualified sports therapist.

By *lincs35 OP   Man
over a year ago

The tantric one I had included hot stones, oils etc, she was a properly trained masseuse but enjoyed the tantric massages too.

It was very relaxing, sexual and intense.

I'm not into my body being beaten up! It wasn't all tickles and daft, I had it about 10 years ago and still remember it now

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

had sports masseurs and physio masseurs ... even been to the place where they train masseurs .. I have only ever had one that nailed it but the place has closed.

As I say I have given up finding one

By *lincs35 OP   Man
over a year ago

Try googling in your area, you never know. I'm in the sticks, so not much near me!

Post new Message to Thread