Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Advice....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I message a lot of people having spent ages reading profiles and thinking carefully what to put. Rather than the usual guy fuck me mails.

I always get a reply but never seem to be successful at planning meets. I find it easy to pull when out and have couples ask me for fun at pub but why not on here?

Someone HELP MEEE

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Honestly, personally I can't imagine why not? Literate,humorous and detailed profile, nice photos. If you were local I'd be interested.

Have you tried going to local clubs, parties or socials? Xx

over a year ago

Keen on trying clubs but a bit nervous to go alone... Xx

over a year ago

Couples are a myth!

Just have patience. I find taking the piss out of the girls in a banterous manner usually works.

over a year ago

You seem like a decent fella, I'd say it's purely down to the sheer numbers of single guys on here.

a lot of women/couples, will receive so many messages, that they have no choice but to filter through them, which may mean bypassing the ones, yet to be verified.

Stick with it though, and as the previous poster says, maybe visit a club, and even a social chat with someone could see you get your first verification, that could make all the difference, good luck.

over a year ago

Hang in there kid, you just haven't found the right one yet. You will

over a year ago

Cheers lads, nice to see there's decent people on the site all so reassuring.

I joined thinking I'd be inundated. Not blowing my own trumpet by any stretch of my imagination but thought there would be a lot of older women looking for young hung guys haha

Wish you all the best and may see you in a club near you haha

If you do have any advice on how to secure a good couple or so forth I'd be all ears

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

You've only been on 6 weeks. Men outnumber woman and couple massively on here. Keep an eye in the meets/events section for local socials and club meets and get out there, it's much easier than getting noticed on here

The chances of any bloke being inundated on here are very slim especially when they are new.

over a year ago

"Keen on trying clubs but a bit nervous to go alone... Xx"

There's no incentive for a woman to go to a club with a guy.

If you can walk into a pub, you can walk into a club. The only difference is that people have sex and you have to pay an entrance fee

over a year ago

THanks detective ,

Just a quick question what would a hug like me have to do to meet a lovely lady like yourself? Just a query x

over a year ago

"Keen on trying clubs but a bit nervous to go alone... Xx

If you can walk into a pub, you can walk into a club. The only difference is that people have sex and you have to pay an entrance fee"

I was perhaps looking for a gent to come with me at first. evidently not to play together as I'm straight but just so I could jump in head first as to say haha x

over a year ago

If you can walk into a pub, you can walk into a club. The only difference is that people have sex and you have to pay an entrance fee

I was perhaps looking for a gent to come with me at first. evidently not to play together as I'm straight but just so I could jump in head first as to say haha x

"

Brilliant idea!

The amount of men who say "but I want a lady to go with me" is unbelievable when you suggest a bloke, you're asking him to go to a club with you! Not shag him ffs! Lol

over a year ago

Lol yeah exactly def had to clear that one up

Hoping a couple or fem take a cheeky read of this and see I'm unlike most men on here

over a year ago

"Lol yeah exactly def had to clear that one up

Hoping a couple or fem take a cheeky read of this and see I'm unlike most men on here"

It's hard to tell through the internet, in person is better

over a year ago

That's why it's hard to pick up couples and FEMA on here and easy in pubs and clubs so iv found. Charley far from East London? coffee?

over a year ago

"That's why it's hard to pick up couples and FEMA on here and easy in pubs and clubs so iv found. Charley far from East London? coffee?"

About 250 miles away lol

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"THanks detective ,

Just a quick question what would a hug like me have to do to meet a lovely lady like yourself? Just a query x"

It's all laid out in my profile

over a year ago

Socials and clubs are almost a default answer but in real life it is much easier particularly as you sound like you are successful in the real world already

over a year ago

"THanks detective ,

Just a quick question what would a hug like me have to do to meet a lovely lady like yourself? Just a query x

It's all laid out in my profile "

Well I can't find fault in anything on your profile lol I seem to fit the bill xx

over a year ago

"Socials and clubs are almost a default answer but in real life it is much easier particularly as you sound like you are successful in the real world already"

Yeah pretty successful I'd say. Given my age and a good job it always seems to pull the odd couple in haha x

You both are gorgeous by the way I understand why ud block men haha bet your inundated! Drink?

over a year ago

"Socials and clubs are almost a default answer but in real life it is much easier particularly as you sound like you are successful in the real world already"

Yeah pretty successful I'd say. Given my age and a good job it always seems to pull the odd couple in haha x

You both are gorgeous by the way I understand why ud block men haha bet your inundated! Drink?

over a year ago

"I joined thinking I'd be inundated. Not blowing my own trumpet by any stretch of my imagination but thought there would be a lot of older women looking for young hung guys "

As you have probably realised the reality is very much different. You are one of 100's and while your profile is well written, has good photos and the fact you xan accommodate are all plus points your profile still doesn't really stand out. There is far more personality shown in these forum posts than in your profile

over a year ago

I agree, it's almost as good as face to face although will do for now x

Nice to see a young decent good looking couple on here shame they don't have a teleport to an instant meet now button wouldn't mind a few cheeky champagne cocktails with you both haha xx

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"THanks detective ,

It's all laid out in my profile

Well I can't find fault in anything on your profile lol I seem to fit the bill xx"

Well if you ever pluck up the courage to go to a club maybe I'll see you there.

over a year ago

"Socials and clubs are almost a default answer but in real life it is much easier particularly as you sound like you are successful in the real world already

You both are gorgeous by the way I understand why ud block men haha bet your inundated! Drink?"

Are you going to hit on everyone that offers you the help you asked for?

Thanks but no thanks

over a year ago

"Socials and clubs are almost a default answer but in real life it is much easier particularly as you sound like you are successful in the real world already

Thanks but no thanks"

Haha no as clearly stated I think your both good looking I have my standards unlike most men that chase anything that says boo lol

over a year ago

If you can walk into a pub, you can walk into a club. The only difference is that people have sex and you have to pay an entrance fee"

Do you only do things if their is an incentive for you to gain something from it?

over a year ago

Not really I want to explore the culture of a swinging club like it must be a completely diff atmosphere to most places x

As every man would part of me does want to go for he play aspect

over a year ago

I've never been to a club yet either, but I'm looking forward to my first social in 3 weeks time.

I'll be braving it on my own! Lol, but since adding my name to the list on the 'club events' forum, I've made contact with a few others that are going, and now there's at least 2 of them, that I've been chatting to for a while, that although I haven't met yet, I at least feel like I know them a bit, so I'm looking forward to seeing them.

Maybe give that a try yourself?

If it's a well attended social, people will be travelling maybe further than their usual club, and so there will be plenty of others, either new to clubs, or that won't know anyone else because they've travelled further afield to meet some new people.

I'm really looking forward to it, I have no expectations, other than to enjoy the social side, hopefully meet some new friends + the ones, I've been chatting to, anything else will be a welcome bonus

but I should at least leave, with one or two more verifications, as they all sound like a friendly lot

over a year ago

Great shout mate! X what club is it your going I may have a cheeky look

over a year ago

Thanks but no thanks

Haha no as clearly stated I think your both good looking I have my standards unlike most men that chase anything that says boo lol"

And thank you for the compliment but onvthis thread you've 'chased' everyone who has given advice.

As an aside that's twice you've criticised your peer group, it's arguably not a great way to sell yourself.

Get stuck in to the forums, ypu seem a decent guy so let your personality shine and show us you are what you claim to be

over a year ago

wouldnt worry about not getting meets here if you getting it offsite - anything here bonus eh

over a year ago

"wouldnt worry about not getting meets here if you getting it offsite - anything here bonus eh"

That's how I'm treating it x but you know how it is with all these pictures x

Like waving steak in my face expecting me not to bite x

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"I've never been to a club yet either, but I'm looking forward to my first social in 3 weeks time.

I'll be braving it on my own! Lol, but since adding my name to the list on the 'club events' forum, I've made contact with a few others that are going, and now there's at least 2 of them, that I've been chatting to for a while, that although I haven't met yet, I at least feel like I know them a bit, so I'm looking forward to seeing them.

If it's a well attended social, people will be travelling maybe further than their usual club, and so there will be plenty of others, either new to clubs, or that won't know anyone else because they've travelled further afield to meet some new people.

I'm really looking forward to it, I have no expectations, other than to enjoy the social side, hopefully meet some new friends + the ones, I've been chatting to, anything else will be a welcome bonus

but I should at least leave, with one or two more verifications, as they all sound like a friendly lot

"

see you there

over a year ago

"I've never been to a club yet either, but I'm looking forward to my first social in 3 weeks time.

see you there "

Can't wait!

over a year ago

"Great shout mate! X what club is it your going I may have a cheeky look"

Hotties & Luke's birthday social 28th June @ Jaydees,

but shhhh, don't tell too many other single guys about it!

over a year ago

"Great shout mate! X what club is it your going I may have a cheeky look

but shhhh, don't tell too many other single guys about it! "

This is going to be an awesome night

over a year ago

"Great shout mate! X what club is it your going I may have a cheeky look

but shhhh, don't tell too many other single guys about it!

This is going to be an awesome night "

Certainly is!

over a year ago

Patient is a virtue lol.

over a year ago

Like all the above advice, join in the forums and let us see the real (online) you

Good luck

over a year ago

"Like all the above advice, join in the forums and let us see the real (online) you

Good luck "

Ty petite one

Post new Message to Thread