Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

are women getting complacent

Jump to newest

By *spot50 OP   Man
over a year ago

rochester

Been on site a while and when i was a single guy I would message ladies after reading there profiles, sent only face pics as requested but I would say out of say 50 messages sent I might get one reply. I know this site has hundreds of men pinging out mail thats copied and pasted, but when you make am effort to write a message personal to each individual, to not even get a no thanks makes you want to just copy and paste. Maybe women have become complacent knowing that guys will just carry on messaging

just wondered

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

there may be some of that, many will be bored getting mail from guys who have not taken any notice of likes, dislikes, profile status etc etc...

many, many don't reply... just focus on the ones who do

goodluck

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

As a single female I try to reply to all the genuine messages; unfortunately these can get lost in the hundreds of messages from people who obviously can't read a profile.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I always reply to every message, just good manors

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's fairly well established that no reply is shorthand for "I'm not interested".

Reply privately

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

How about starting the equally generalising twin thread, "Do men here have an unrealistic and unreasonable sense of entitlement? "

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't class myself as complacent, but I choose which messages I reply to and which I don't. As per the FAQ in here you should class a no reply as a no thank you or are you saying you would prefer a inbox full of "thanks but no thanks" messages?

Reply privately

By *spot50 OP   Man
over a year ago

rochester

I have upmost respect for ladies on here and I know that most get flooded by mail, so do most just do bulk delete even without reading them

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have good days and can't be bothered days,99% of people don't read my profile but if im in a good mood and they get a reply ill add a smiley onto my thanks but no thanks

Reply privately