Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

a true dom

Jump to newest

By *ensualtouch15 OP   Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

Can a true dom male be in a sub dom dynamic ? As in said dynamic the sub is to my obsevation actually sub play acting as dom but actually doing the subs will ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *atasha_DavidCouple
over a year ago

Slough

Pop corn! Pop corn! Gurt your popcorn ear!

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

As a 'Twue Dom' you can be anything you want to be. Just don't forget the leather trousers and utility belt to hang your floggers on.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The sub always has ultimate control whether it be limits or safeword

over a year ago

"Can a true dom male be in a sub dom dynamic ? As in said dynamic the sub is to my obsevation actually sub play acting as dom but actually doing the subs will ? "

Do you mean that if the Dom is willing to be sub if the sub desires him to do , he isn't a true dom ? Sorry to appear dim but I dont really understand the question .

By *irtyAndCh33kyCouple
over a year ago

North Wales

Yes they can and you've probably not been observing true D/s relationships if that's you're observation.

Mrs Dirty

over a year ago

"The sub always has ultimate control whether it be limits or safeword"
This is true . A sub has the power to stop it whenever he or she wants

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"The sub always has ultimate control whether it be limits or safeword This is true . A sub has the power to stop it whenever he or she wants "

So does the Dom. The power is equal in that respect.

The sub has the right to set limits, as does the Dom.

However, without stopping the session completely, the sub has no control over what happens within the set limits.

The sub does not have all the power. The Dom is not just pretending to have control and is not doing just as the sub wants (well not usually anyway. Service Tops do exist).

By *ensualtouch15 OP   Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

Would a dom set up a senareo which he was not happy with but knew the sub wanted .

If a sub wanted to push certain boundaries and the dom did not but because he wants to look after his sub he does is he dom ?

over a year ago

Eh ?

over a year ago

I don't understand your question, but boundaries are set between Dom and Sub before anything goes ahead.

The Sub has full control, although submitting to her/ his Dom, the sub, can stop anything at any time.

However if it is a good Dom/ Sub relationship it proberly wouldn't come to this as limits should or have been set.

Her

over a year ago

Can a Dom be Jolly?

over a year ago

"Can a true dom male be in a sub dom dynamic ? As in said dynamic the sub is to my obsevation actually sub play acting as dom but actually doing the subs will ? "

I cannot see how the Sub can be play acting as the Dom but doing the Subs will, The Sub is still the Sub so will be doing their own will.

Gimp

over a year ago

"I don't understand your question, but boundaries are set between Dom and Sub before anything goes ahead.

The Sub has full control, although submitting to her/ his Dom, the sub, can stop anything at any time.

However if it is a good Dom/ Sub relationship it proberly wouldn't come to this as limits should or have been set.

Her"

That although a good Dom will know how to push those boundaries.

over a year ago

"I don't understand your question, but boundaries are set between Dom and Sub before anything goes ahead.

Her

That although a good Dom will know how to push those boundaries."

Very true,pushing with consent

over a year ago

Her

That although a good Dom will know how to push those boundaries.Very true,pushing with consent

"

Of course, non consensual consent .

over a year ago

Her

That although a good Dom will know how to push those boundaries.Very true,pushing with consent

Of course, non consensual consent . "

over a year ago

Non of this makes sense!!?

Don't they call this switching??

over a year ago

"Would a dom set up a senareo which he was not happy with but knew the sub wanted .

If a sub wanted to push certain boundaries and the dom did not but because he wants to look after his sub he does is he dom ?

"

There are certain things as Dom i won't do, ie needle play.

So if Mrs my sub wanted to try this then i would get a trusted Dom friend to do this as its not my cup of tea.

Also there elements where unfortunately i don't know everything, honest!

I know its hard to believe

So say rope suspension isnt my bag and I'm not comfortable enough in my ability to suspend Mrs, so again i will find a trusted Dom friend to do this for Mrs.

This is my best answer to your question but if i don't want her to do something she wont do it, regardless if she wants to.

However we do chat all the time and things we may not of wanted to try we may wish to now, so its always evolving and so is our play.

over a year ago

Confusing!! Will both parties enjoy it? If so then just do it ??

over a year ago

"Would a dom set up a senareo which he was not happy with but knew the sub wanted .

There are certain things as Dom i won't do, ie needle play.

So if Mrs my sub wanted to try this then i would get a trusted Dom friend to do this as its not my cup of tea.

Also there elements where unfortunately i don't know everything, honest!

I know its hard to believe

So say rope suspension isnt my bag and I'm not comfortable enough in my ability to suspend Mrs, so again i will find a trusted Dom friend to do this for Mrs.

This is my best answer to your question but if i don't want her to do something she wont do it, regardless if she wants to.

However we do chat all the time and things we may not of wanted to try we may wish to now, so its always evolving and so is our play."

Brilliant post

This also describes our dynamic perfectly

over a year ago

"

Both party's need to be comfortable with in the game. Hense, my hub allows me to have a dom, because he's not comfortable hurting me. It's good to push boundaries a little at a time though, as it helps you both grow.

over a year ago

I think what the OP is saying is the he is not a Dom but he is dominate in the bedroom.

He's not sure whether to get involved with a sub because he likes to do what he wants in bed and thinks that he will loss that and end up doing what the sub wants.

By *vsnikkiTV/TS
over a year ago

Limavady

"

Also there elements where unfortunately i don't know everything, honest! ."

If you ask Mrs she should be able to fill in the gaps! (Am now digging a bomb shelter)

over a year ago

"

short answer is no. a Dom wouldn't at up a scene he wasn't happy with doing. nor would a Dom set up a scene he knew his sub wasn't happy doing, i.e. breaking a hard limit. hard limits are set by both parties before play, so the sub would be fully aware of the Dom's limits as well and wouldn't break those. it's about mutual trust and respect to the nnnth degree. what you're describing doesn't follow with that ethos.

Post new Message to Thread