Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Single guys

Jump to newest

By *anda2 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Norwich

We get a number of messages from single guys, even though we say we are not looking lol. But when Alison wants to be greedy and we invite them to meet and play no one is available. Can anyone explain what we are doing wrong or why when fun is available single guys do not respond. X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

How have you set your message filters..??

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/06/14 13:59:22]

over a year ago

Block single guys in your message filters then you can message ones you think are suitable when you're looking for a meet.

over a year ago

I think you will find that most single guys are not really single and it takes a wile to find the real ones who are 'decent types' to use an old phrase. Sometimes best to get the male half of a couple to come I am told.

over a year ago

No idea. By the way, your profile says you have a 'scummy' cock

You might want to change that lol

over a year ago

You aren't looking for men on your 'edit account' so they can't message you...

By *tillup4funMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

If i get a message from a couple like yourselfs i decline as you have on your profile "not looking for single males" we are not a piece of meat just there when you want us but not there when you don,t. You need to decide one way or the other meet single guys or not, if not don,t contact them simples.

over a year ago

"No idea. By the way, your profile says you have a 'scummy' cock

You might want to change that lol"

Ooops, lol, well spotted!!

over a year ago

Have to build up a relationship with the single guys first...we usually have just a social drink first and take it from there.

Then when you do fancy entertaining a single guy its much easier to organise,rather then scrambling to get one for a last minute meet.

over a year ago

Op you say you dont want emails from single guys but alison is greedy, that means you want single men haha..

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol.

Ooops, lol, well spotted!!"

Mmmm I just love 'scummy' cocks,can you show us please?

over a year ago

"Block single guys in your message filters then you can message ones you think are suitable when you're looking for a meet."

over a year ago

Ooops, lol, well spotted!!"

See, some of us read profiles

By *tillup4funMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

Just looked at your profile over the last year half your meets have been with single men so can,t you have a problem.

By *anda2 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Norwich

Thanks for the messages and observations some very good points. Will change the text on our profile. But still the point is missed. The question was why do single guys turn down meets??? When they are invited to play ????

over a year ago

"Thanks for the messages and observations some very good points. Will change the text on our profile. But still the point is missed. The question was why do single guys turn down meets??? When they are invited to play ????"

Many reasons, perhaps you're not for them, perhaps they just like chasing and the idea of a meet then bottle it when offered, who knows. I've offered to meet people in hotels or for socials etc and they disappeared, blocked or left the site. Some just like the idea I think.

By *tillup4funMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

Like i said earier we are pieces of meat i would,nt meet you simply because you only want to contact us when it suits you not all the time

over a year ago

Maybe single guys like to get to know who they see meeting first, just like many others. Just because they are single guys doesn't mean they will meet anyone!

over a year ago

single guys turn down meets when invited because they are not really single, they are playing away without there partners knowledge. that's of course not the case with all of us, you just to find the local single guys out. check out the verifications and take it from there, hope that's helps, david xx

By *anda2 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Norwich

Profile now edited Thanks for the comments and observations We are out on 11th June to meet single guys ?

Post new Message to Thread