Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

cuckold denial 2

Jump to newest

By *istressdebssub OP   Couple
over a year ago

cambridge

for those following thread one that got to big !

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

how many days of denial have you got left?

over a year ago

Have you found you bull yet even?

over a year ago

"for those following thread one that got to big !"

Glad we can carry on following your denial x

over a year ago

cambridge

had 48 hour forum ban for naming the last time wasting pic collector here and on status .

over a year ago

lol, i can't take the suspense any more!!!

please tell me about your denial

over a year ago

cambridge

50 weeks so almost a year but new target is still moved to after new yet to be found bbc has cum 25 times with Mistress D .

over a year ago

"50 weeks so almost a year but new target is still moved to after new yet to be found bbc has cum 25 times with Mistress D ."

I am amazed that there isn't any BBC suitable yet and more amazed that one would mess you both about.

over a year ago

cambridge

"50 weeks so almost a year but new target is still moved to after new yet to be found bbc has cum 25 times with Mistress D .

I am amazed that there isn't any BBC suitable yet and more amazed that one would mess you both about."

we give people a chance . after all we were once unverified newbies . a couple of years ago we chatted for a while with a bbc on here , swopped pics cammed ect . had a social meet where D gave him the job . but after he cried off rel meet after real meet we gave up . about a year later he was verified by a tv that sucked him off . lol

over a year ago

"50 weeks so almost a year but new target is still moved to after new yet to be found bbc has cum 25 times with Mistress D .

I am amazed that there isn't any BBC suitable yet and more amazed that one would mess you both about.we give people a chance . after all we were once unverified newbies . a couple of years ago we chatted for a while with a bbc on here , swopped pics cammed ect . had a social meet where D gave him the job . but after he cried off rel meet after real meet we gave up . about a year later he was verified by a tv that sucked him off . lol "

His loss!

over a year ago

Why a BBC so of the white blokes can be good bulls

over a year ago

Some sorry

over a year ago

cambridge

"Why a BBC so of the white blokes can be good bulls "
why not indian asian chinese japanese niponese ? oh yeah i remember Mistress D likes bbc !

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

"50 weeks so almost a year but new target is still moved to after new yet to be found bbc has cum 25 times with Mistress D ."

so he hasnt had sex with you for a whole year but has come 25 times? I dont understand what you have written

over a year ago

cambridge

so he hasnt had sex with you for a whole year but has come 25 times? I dont understand what you have written"

spec savers is open sundays to now if that is any help !

over a year ago

so he hasnt had sex with you for a whole year but has come 25 times? I dont understand what you have writtenspec savers is open sundays to now if that is any help !"

the new target will be set after mrs has found a bbc and he's cum 25 times

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

so he hasnt had sex with you for a whole year but has come 25 times? I dont understand what you have writtenspec savers is open sundays to now if that is any help !

the new target will be set after mrs has found a bbc and he's cum 25 times "

so, in the interim he can have sex or is an indefinite rolling no sex rule?

totally lost. Dont worry replying, to tired to care really ..

over a year ago

so he hasnt had sex with you for a whole year but has come 25 times? I dont understand what you have writtenspec savers is open sundays to now if that is any help !

totally lost. Dont worry replying, to tired to care really .. "

you say you are too tired to care. however, unfortunately, you have the vitality to criticise the OP.

he never invited you to open and comment on his thread. if you don’t like the content perhaps it would be better if you just read another thread.

in my personal opinion, if you want comment on someone's thread, you should act with the utmost decorum. unfortunately, you have not done that.

over a year ago

So OP is the Mrs. going without sex as well for these past 50 weeks?

I do not understand why anyone would agree to this game. If I am to understand correctly, you have agreed to go without sex until a man that you have not yet found or met gets to have sex with your wife 25 times. I understand what your Mrs will be getting from this once a "bull" is found, but I am lost as to what either of you is getting from this prior to that? Can you explain your motivation for this and what gratification you are getting from this?

Please note these are serious questions and not an attempt to bash what you do. I'm just trying to understand something that makes no sense to me.

over a year ago

"So OP is the Mrs. going without sex as well for these past 50 weeks?

I do not understand why anyone would agree to this game. If I am to understand correctly, you have agreed to go without sex until a man that you have not yet found or met gets to have sex with your wife 25 times. I understand what your Mrs will be getting from this once a "bull" is found, but I am lost as to what either of you is getting from this prior to that? Can you explain your motivation for this and what gratification you are getting from this?

Please note these are serious questions and not an attempt to bash what you do. I'm just trying to understand something that makes no sense to me."

No the OP is not the Mrs, it is the male sub who has been caged for the last 50 weeks, so he has been denied an erection and cumming for that time. The original denial was for a year but as that got closer his mistress moved the length of time from a year to her new bull being able to cum 25 times first. At the moment a new BBC bull is still to be found.

This thread has me gripped in all honesty I am in awe of the man!

over a year ago

Please note these are serious questions and not an attempt to bash what you do. I'm just trying to understand something that makes no sense to me."

it is my personal opinion, the OP can derive great gratification from sexual humiliation.

there are many forms of sexual humiliation. in this particular case, the OP enjoys the humiliation of being denied physical sexual satisfaction whilst his wife has a sexual relationship with another man, a black bull.

over a year ago

Please note these are serious questions and not an attempt to bash what you do. I'm just trying to understand something that makes no sense to me.

No the OP is not the Mrs, it is the male sub who has been caged for the last 50 weeks, so he has been denied an erection and cumming for that time. The original denial was for a year but as that got closer his mistress moved the length of time from a year to her new bull being able to cum 25 times first. At the moment a new BBC bull is still to be found.

This thread has me gripped in all honesty I am in awe of the man! "

Seems I forgot a comma. What I meant was So OP, is the Mrs going without sex as well? I am curious if he is in chastity and she has not found a "bull" is she also being denied sex for the past 50 weeks?

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

thats what I fathomed

as case of neither of them is having sex - though one party may have sex, up to 25x and then it's up in the air after that - for both parties.

But up until now. There is no sex for either of them.

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

totally lost. Dont worry replying, to tired to care really ..

you say you are too tired to care. however, unfortunately, you have the vitality to criticise the OP.

he never invited you to open and comment on his thread. if you don’t like the content perhaps it would be better if you just read another thread.

in my personal opinion, if you want comment on someone's thread, you should act with the utmost decorum. unfortunately, you have not done that.

"

pmfsl.

You do take yourself just an once too seriously. If you dont take yourself just a little too seriously, then I seriously suggest you reassess what you think is important in life.

Trying to act all epic on a thread that is incomprehensible isn't that much of a medal! lol

over a year ago

cambridge

just read previous thread that got to big

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

"just read previous thread that got to big

"

was just trying to get my head around this one

over a year ago

i am curious, when it is time, will you end your denial by masturbating or having sex with your wife?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

now I'm curious, are you both not having sex?

over a year ago

cambridge

from the first thread 16 weeks ago !so it's 34 weeks today . the longest i have been before was 16 weeks . i'm not sure if it gets easier the longer you go or if you just get used to the swollen achy balls . what i do know is that once you accept that there is no cum for you then you become totally focused on your mistresses pleasure and pleasing her in anyway she desires in or out of the bedroom . Mistress D started to keep a diary of her orgasms on the first of january this year and last month enjoyed 120 strong orgasms . this does not include god knows how many small ones and tremors that do not count ! the only thing missing from her world know is a the new big cock she is currently seeking

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I see so she is having sex and you aren't and you won't have any kind of release until she has found a big black guy and he has had twenty five orgasms. I'm not making a point just interested in your situation. Good luck it's something you obviously both enjoy.

By *dventuroususCouple
over a year ago

sunderland

totally lost. Dont worry replying, to tired to care really .. "

im sorry but you are just disrespectful, this is something this couple have decided to do, they have kept the thread going because there was plenty genuine interest in the 1st thread, if you dont understand it or cant be bothered or just want to be ignorant about what they choose to do and put them down then dont bother posting, theres no need to post things like that and intentionally be an arse, is it not easier to just pass it by and comment on things that dont bore you and that you do understand.

By *dam_TinaCouple
over a year ago

Hampshire

" Mistress D started to keep a diary of her orgasms on the first of january this year and last month enjoyed 120 strong orgasms . this does not include god knows how many small ones and tremors that do not count ! "

Sorry to be dumb here but I'm genuinely interested - are you giving her these orgasms ?

over a year ago

cambridge

" Mistress D started to keep a diary of her orgasms on the first of january this year and last month enjoyed 120 strong orgasms . this does not include god knows how many small ones and tremors that do not count !

Sorry to be dumb here but I'm genuinely interested - are you giving her these orgasms ?"

all my own work yes

over a year ago

cambridge

one year today

over a year ago

"one year today"

congratulations, i wonder when your denial will end.

lol, keep up the good work

over a year ago

"one year today "

Happy denial day!! Will this be marked/celebrated in any way?

over a year ago

Good work guys. I hope you find a suitable way to celebrate such a landmark.

over a year ago

cambridge

"one year today

Happy denial day!! Will this be marked/celebrated in any way? "

we are away on holiday

By *issyfaggotfayeTV/TS
over a year ago

Bolton

am I selfish for thinking "I'd love to be the one who gets to be covered in the contents of those big swollen balls!!! sooooo much cum" then savour in watching him deal with the pain in those balls post ejaculation

over a year ago

congratulations that takes some doing!!

over a year ago

cambridge

54 weeks and still in heaven and hell .

Post new Message to Thread