Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Does this put you off.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Excessive amounts of verifications, do they put you off meeting people?

This is nothing against people that have been here for years and years with a good amount of verifications nor people in general with a lot of verifications either. Just a simple question

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

in general terms No

but if I make a judgement ( and I do judge ) that swinging has consumed their life and I am just a cock in a long line of cocks, then yes I might.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

A verification does not always equal sex, ours don't.

Her

over a year ago

"A verification does not always equal sex, ours don't.

Her"

That's very true. Socials I guess wouldn't put me off as I like a social as much as any one.

I do always look at peoples verifications though. Curiosity mainly before I message them. Like the above said, I guess it's not wanting to be another "cock" in a line of others

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

the above

over a year ago

It depends on overall profile content,pics and attitude for me

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"It depends on overall profile content,pics and attitude for me "

over a year ago

Her

That's very true. Socials I guess wouldn't put me off as I like a social as much as any one.

I do always look at peoples verifications though. Curiosity mainly before I message them. Like the above said, I guess it's not wanting to be another

"cock" in a line of others "

lol that's right, with ours they are parties socials, and have met some lovely people, just had a laugh and a couple of drinks, there are some though that can be a bit full on though I suppose

By *andS33Couple
over a year ago

Yorkshire

Lots of verifications don't put us off, at least it generally shows they are known to be genuine. Sometimes it's the people they are from that might put us off lol. We have quite a few verifications, doesn't mean we have had sex with them all.

over a year ago

Lots and lots of veris do really put me off.

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman
over a year ago

Glenrothes

"in general terms No

but if I make a judgement ( and I do judge ) that swinging has consumed their life and I am just a cock in a long line of cocks, then yes I might."

Funny, I feel as though I'm just "any holes a goal" if a guy had a huge list of veris!!!! Lol

over a year ago

"in general terms No

but if I make a judgement ( and I do judge ) that swinging has consumed their life and I am just a cock in a long line of cocks, then yes I might.

Funny, I feel as though I'm just "any holes a goal" if a guy had a huge list of veris!!!! Lol

"

over a year ago

"Lots and lots of veris do really put me off."

Me too....

over a year ago

"Excessive amounts of verifications, do they put you off meeting people?

This is nothing against people that have been here for years and years with a good amount of verifications nor people in general with a lot of verifications either. Just a simple question "

what do you consider a lot?

over a year ago

Ours are just webcam as we've only just joined but once we meet someone soon we will start cropping it down to meets

over a year ago

It depends. Some have a lot of verifications because they do a few social meets and go to parties, clubs and the such. It does not necessarily mean they have shagged them all. I always read them first. Then make a judgement. But too many play meet veris? I avoid like the plague lol. Not looking to be another notch.

over a year ago

no it doesnt put me off of mens profiles.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

A guy with a lot of verifications would be fine to me as it means he has the same wants from this site as I have - NSA sex.

over a year ago

See the thing is, there are a handful of people close to me with veris that reach 3 numbers, I've read them all and they have all been play meets, it puts me off as I'm quite fussy about who I will meet where these people come across to me that they aren't as fussy as to who they meet.

I then use that, to rule out guys I don't want to meet.

over a year ago

No, its a swingers site, we're here to meet so why would people meeting be a put off, I'm not here for a relationship so who others meet has nothing to do with me

over a year ago

Her

I do always look at peoples verifications though. Curiosity mainly before I message them. Like the above said, I guess it's not wanting to be another "cock" in a line of others "

i don't get that, its swinging, you are just another cock

over a year ago

To be honest I would read through a few of the verifications and make a decision based on them.

It would be hard to say Yes or no just based on a number of verifications,i feel that the content of them is far more important

over a year ago

I don't understand the logic of judging people for dachievinh what the whole purpose of the site is

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"See the thing is, there are a handful of people close to me with veris that reach 3 numbers, I've read them all and they have all been play meets, it puts me off as I'm quite fussy about who I will meet where these people come across to me that they aren't as fussy as to who they meet.

I then use that, to rule out guys I don't want to meet."

There's a difference between being an active member of the site and not being fussy.

over a year ago

"Excessive amounts of verifications, do they put you off meeting people?

This is nothing against people that have been here for years and years with a good amount of verifications nor people in general with a lot of verifications either. Just a simple question

what do you consider a lot?"

It depends on the time people have been here. For me it's not a case of being put off because they have been with X many people, it's more of an intimation thing

over a year ago

How do you know how many meets someone has anyway, you could be put off by someone who has 30 verifications on show then message someone who has 5 but 137 hiden

By *iss-PinkWoman
over a year ago

Gloucester

"See the thing is, there are a handful of people close to me with veris that reach 3 numbers, I've read them all and they have all been play meets, it puts me off as I'm quite fussy about who I will meet where these people come across to me that they aren't as fussy as to who they meet.

I then use that, to rule out guys I don't want to meet."

But what about if that's over say 4 years or more - that doesn't equate to that many meets a year on average then? The 'over a year' thing on profiles is unhelpful in this regard. A date of joining would be of more help perhaps? (Obv if people display veris you can see a date, but if they only display a summary you can't)

over a year ago

With the profile I'm thinking of it's less than a year.

It's just my opinion.

over a year ago

"How do you know how many meets someone has anyway, you could be put off by someone who has 30 verifications on show then message someone who has 5 but 137 hiden"

Their profile still states how many verifications they have and what kind of veri they are, albeit webcam or meet.

Besides it was a simple question

over a year ago

I've seen one profile with near on 500 and a preference in the profile text for bareback only, a little off putting I'd say but not for the 500 that met them I guess lol

over a year ago

"How do you know how many meets someone has anyway, you could be put off by someone who has 30 verifications on show then message someone who has 5 but 137 hiden

Their profile still states how many verifications they have and what kind of veri they are, albeit webcam or meet.

Besides it was a simple question "

really? How many people have i met?

over a year ago

"How do you know how many meets someone has anyway, you could be put off by someone who has 30 verifications on show then message someone who has 5 but 137 hiden

really? How many people have i met?"

On the mobile site it does so I can't tell you now, but on the main site it does if I remember rightly.

I'll see once in home

over a year ago

really? How many people have i met?"

over a year ago

On the mobile site it does so I can't tell you now, but on the main site it does if I remember rightly.

I'll see once in home "

save your time its hidden you wont see when you get home either

i know it was a simple question, i just don't think you can decide who to meet based on the verification because you just don't know how many most people have met

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

I'll see once in home "

The only thing that gives numbers is the summary, and that's optional. I only show veris received in the last year or so, so no-one knows how many people I have met. (hint: it's quite a lot more than I am showing )

over a year ago

Her"

mine neither

over a year ago

"How do you know how many meets someone has anyway, you could be put off by someone who has 30 verifications on show then message someone who has 5 but 137 hiden"

Or, like us don't have veris for every meet we have...social or otherwise

Don't get me wrong, we look at veris and they're part of the tool box we employ when deciding whether we want to meet someone or not but going on just plain numbers suggests making a judgement on how sexually active some people are which seems ironic on a swingers site...

By *leasures4Couple
over a year ago

East midlands

We look at the verifications first whether there be one or a hundred plus.

As like us, people meet and don't always have sex, but still verify to say you have met them.

There's no wrong or right in my opinion. Its a swinging community after all.

By *iss-PinkWoman
over a year ago

Gloucester

"going on just plain numbers suggests making a judgement on how sexually active some people are which seems ironic on a swingers site..."

Post new Message to Thread