Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

What is too long for you?

Jump to newest

By *earsidecouple OP   Couple
over a year ago

Sunderland

We have been reading veris and some say try have been fucked for hours at a time!

No offence, but we have been swinging for 20yrs, been to clubs, have a lot of experience between us but neither would want to "fuck" for hours.

We always start with LOTS of foreplay, have lots of oral, touching, kissing and playing... Then the fucking is just the icing on the cake (pardon the pun )

I couldn't imagine anything worse than somebody hammering away for hours!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have said that on a verification but I think you are being too literal. The hours fucking included all the above with some hammering in between and then doing it all over again with a finale facial at the end.

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

The wait for the next Game of Thrones book.

over a year ago

Sunderland

"I think you are being too literal. "

Oh of course, but one veri said

"He fucked me for 3hrs non stop, what amazing stamina".

Three hours!!! I'm amazed it hasn't worn away to a nub!

over a year ago

"I think you are being too literal.

Oh of course, but one veri said

"He fucked me for 3hrs non stop, what amazing stamina".

Three hours!!! I'm amazed it hasn't worn away to a nub! "

Is a nub mackem slang for some thing

over a year ago

I find all that a bit over the top to be honest, different if your " on off" rather a bit of quality myself than quantity, and that don't mean a constant hard on either.

Her

over a year ago

Sunderland

"Is a nub mackem slang for some thing "

Its a polished acorn

I agree, quality over quantity... If you can't get what you need without somebody hammering away for 3hrs, they are doing it wrong for 2.5hrs.

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"

I couldn't imagine anything worse than somebody hammering away for hours!"

Who says they have to hammer away for hours?? More than one way to skin a cat, and there may be pauses, but no way is it just the icing on the cake IMO, it's the main course!

over a year ago

Personally I've rarely been interested in having lengthy sex sessions, not for their own sake at least. There have been times when I've been in bed with a woman for around 3 hours or so, but that was simply because it felt right at the time, and we weren't actually having sex all that time, rather having multiple sessions with cuddling and chatting in between. Clichéd as it sounds, great sex isn't about the length of the sessions, but the quality, and personally I find around an hour in general is perfect.

over a year ago

We have had everything from a couple of minutes ( dogging) to an hour including foreplay .

And each is as horny ... The satisfaction when the guy can't hold back is great .

Anyone who thinks it's a good thing to fuck for hours can steer well clear .... its boring and painful

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

why does hours of sex mean they are going to be hammering away?

I have done extremely long sessions 9+ hours pretty regularly and I cant say I was hammering in any of it (though I might have been at times)

over a year ago

There is no way I could keep it up that long! Up, play, relax, down, bj, up (and repeat)

over a year ago

"We have had everything from a couple of minutes ( dogging) to an hour including foreplay .

And each is as horny ... The satisfaction when the guy can't hold back is great .

Anyone who thinks it's a good thing to fuck for hours can steer well clear .... its boring and painful "

over a year ago

if it takes hours its not exciting enough

over a year ago

What the op said is what I like. A massage too doesn't go amiss

over a year ago

My hubby and I can make a sex session last all day, lots of teasing, licking, sucking maybe a minute or two of penetration and then a tea break, or lunch, then some more snogging, rubbing, licking, a quickie blow job in the car and then a drink or two, stroking thighs under the table, flashing a nipple when no one is looking. A snog in the car, a cock stroke through jeans whilst driving, a quick finger before going into house. Then supper, followed by a shower in the wet room, all sorts of soapy fun. Watch an episode of game of thrones and then up to bed and fuck like dervishes. Yep could have a day long sex session easy

over a year ago

"We have been reading veris and some say try have been fucked for hours at a time!

No offence, but we have been swinging for 20yrs, been to clubs, have a lot of experience between us but neither would want to "fuck" for hours.

We always start with LOTS of foreplay, have lots of oral, touching, kissing and playing... Then the fucking is just the icing on the cake (pardon the pun )

I couldn't imagine anything worse than somebody hammering away for hours!"

i would rather have a nice sunday lunch than all.that pumping, grinding.and exchanging bodily fluids

over a year ago

"My hubby and I can make a sex session last all day, lots of teasing, licking, sucking maybe a minute or two of penetration and then a tea break, or lunch, then some more snogging, rubbing, licking, a quickie blow job in the car and then a drink or two, stroking thighs under the table, flashing a nipple when no one is looking. A snog in the car, a cock stroke through jeans whilst driving, a quick finger before going into house. Then supper, followed by a shower in the wet room, all sorts of soapy fun. Watch an episode of game of thrones and then up to bed and fuck like dervishes. Yep could have a day long sex session easy "

Someone just said to me that we must be masters of "edging"!! Yep probably but we've been fucking each other for years and know how to make it fantastic, keep the excitement, the arousal bubbling along all day, wet and hard

over a year ago

They call me the Duracell bunny in my veris lol

On and on and on love it

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

I'm sure the hours of fucking probably includes some break time, some foreplay and some other things.

I'd imagine 3 hours of humming would get dull, but switching positions, fingers, tongues, toys. Can all make it last a little longer.

By *zanyCouple
over a year ago

truro

Probably due to the blue pill. I have tried it and it delays your climax dramatically. Much prefer to cum au natural which can be minutes or an hour

over a year ago

we ve have lengthy sessions that ebbed and flowed - but never had full on penetration for 3 hours solid - we would look like prunes all the fluids pouring out of us

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

all things in moderation and variety is the spice of life

Post new Message to Thread