Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

lack of slim girls

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So I did a search for women in my area. Out of the first 10, 7 described themselves as curvy or large (and the curvy ones were very curvy). Not many short, petite, slim women on here come to think of it

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

there do seem to be more curvy women on here and i suppose the slim ones are more fussy.

Reply privately

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

and yet on another thread you say you love 'bubble butts'..

can see why some folks get confused..

Reply privately

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Widen your search a bit then...sometimes you don't find it on your door step

Reply privately

over a year ago

"there do seem to be more curvy women on here and i suppose the slim ones are more fussy. "

Well I don't know about that lol, there some fussy curvy women too

Reply privately

over a year ago

strongly worded email to admin ??

Reply privately

over a year ago

"and yet on another thread you say you love 'bubble butts'..

can see why some folks get confused.."

You get bubble butts on slim women. It's when your bum is proportionately bigger then rest of your body. So you can get size 8 with bubble butt. Hope that explains the bubble butt

Reply privately

over a year ago

Or just go on another site?

Reply privately

By *issLissCouple
over a year ago

south east

"there do seem to be more curvy women on here and i suppose the slim ones are more fussy. "

Don't think slim girls have more options than us curvy girls??? Men love both, just the media doesn't.

Reply privately

over a year ago

woah!!!!

so curvy girls arent fussy!

Reply privately

over a year ago

It always feels as though there is more of every other type of anything, except ones preference... Whether it's a house, clothes, books, women, men...

I hope you find what you're looking for....I hope you're pleasantly surprised by people you may not considered to be your type.. Variety and open minded mess are two essential spices of life...methinks.

Reply privately

over a year ago

The grass is always greener. ....

Reply privately

over a year ago

i dont mind at all i like curvy mmmmm

Reply privately

over a year ago

You've only looked at ten profiles. Look through some more.

Reply privately

over a year ago

A recruitment drive is needed.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Dude curvy girls are the best, if take a woman with a body over a slim or petite anyday, but to each his own i suppose!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So I did a search for women in my area. Out of the first 10, 7 described themselves as curvy or large (and the curvy ones were very curvy). Not many short, petite, slim women on here come to think of it "

Log off and pop outside? There's all sorts of shapes and sizes.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Curvy & bouncy rule lmao

Daz x

Reply privately

over a year ago

As a CURVY lady myself certainly not 16 stone per leg, I find it bizzare that no matter what shape size creed etc you are, the assumption is we don't have a choice or are happy to takes what comes along. Everybody has a choice of who they choose to meet and, I thought that's what attraction was about. I can't help but believe this thread has been started to provoke a debate as to size etc. As I can't believe in 2014 people can still be ignorant to the fact that everybody has a choice . Oh and thankyou to all my partners over the years who have felt sorry enough for me to sleep with me, you have no idea how much that means to me xxxx lol have fun guys x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Beauty is more important on the inside than the outside.

P

Reply privately

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

"Beauty is more important on the inside than the outside.

P"

but a nice arse always helps

Reply privately

By *friends4funCouple
over a year ago

Omagh

"As a CURVY lady myself certainly not 16 stone per leg, I find it bizzare that no matter what shape size creed etc you are, the assumption is we don't have a choice or are happy to takes what comes along. Everybody has a choice of who they choose to meet and, I thought that's what attraction was about. I can't help but believe this thread has been started to provoke a debate as to size etc. As I can't believe in 2014 people can still be ignorant to the fact that everybody has a choice . Oh and thankyou to all my partners over the years who have felt sorry enough for me to sleep with me, you have no idea how much that means to me xxxx lol have fun guys x"

I wouldn't feel sorry to sleep with you, I'd feel dam lucky xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thankyou xxxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Op did you start this thread to deliberately provoke??

Wouldnt be the first

Reply privately

over a year ago

i think some women are too slim though and they can look a bit boyish, some of them look better with their clothes on.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Op did you start this thread to deliberately provoke??

Wouldnt be the first "

Do you feel provoked??

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wouldnt be the first

Do you feel provoked??"

im overweight doesnt bother me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So I did a search for women in my area. Out of the first 10, 7 described themselves as curvy or large (and the curvy ones were very curvy). Not many short, petite, slim women on here come to think of it

Log off and pop outside? There's all sorts of shapes and sizes."

Indeed. I've said before, that whilst its takes a lot more guts to make passes at women in the 'real' world, the options are far better.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wouldnt be the first

Do you feel provoked??"

Nope. But judging by some replies it would appear some do

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wouldnt be the first

Do you feel provoked??

im overweight doesnt bother me."

but it seems to bother some who automatically become defensive

Reply privately

over a year ago

I wasn't meaning that, just thought it was a strange thing to ask, that's all x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I wasn't meaning that, just thought it was a strange thing to ask, that's all x"

To provoke a reaction i expect

Reply privately

over a year ago

Big girls are not fussy oh dear thats my world shattered

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Widen your search a bit then...sometimes you don't find it on your door step "

Surely all the slim petite ladies should be knocking at his door offering thenselves on a plate

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I wasn't meaning that, just thought it was a strange thing to ask, that's all x

To provoke a reaction i expect "

All threads are to provoke a reaction, otherwise it would be full of kiss, snog , avoid type shite

Reply privately

over a year ago

The OP clearly hasn't noticed that the media is full of stories about us becoming a nation of obese people, so it's hardly surprising really.

Reply privately

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"So I did a search for women in my area. Out of the first 10, 7 described themselves as curvy or large (and the curvy ones were very curvy). Not many short, petite, slim women on here come to think of it "

Hi OP... was just passing by... am taking my big butt out of here lol

Good luck with your search...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh dear are we all to big and have to be grateful for any Shag that comes our way

I don't think so

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Oh dear are we all to big and have to be grateful for any Shag that comes our way

I don't think so "

Who said that??

Reply privately

over a year ago

I quite like curvy women more to get hold of

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I wasn't meaning that, just thought it was a strange thing to ask, that's all x

To provoke a reaction i expect

All threads are to provoke a reaction, otherwise it would be full of kiss, snog , avoid type shite "

My apologies....maybe i should have said a negative reaction

Reply privately

over a year ago

"there do seem to be more curvy women on here and i suppose the slim ones are more fussy.

Don't think slim girls have more options than us curvy girls??? Men love both, just the media doesn't. "

women love both to xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/06/14 10:38:10]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I quite like curvy women more to get hold of"

You big charmer

Reply privately

over a year ago

I like em all shapes and sizes especially if they have a pulse call me greedy but it's just my inner man hoar breaking free

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I like em all shapes and sizes especially if they have a pulse call me greedy but it's just my inner man hoar breaking free "

You must be picky if you insist on a pulse

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The OP clearly hasn't noticed that the media is full of stories about us becoming a nation of obese people, so it's hardly surprising really."

Must be why I keep seeing and hearing Weight Watchers adverts....and you get your money back if it doesn't work.

Reply privately

By *dam_TinaCouple
over a year ago

Hampshire

There's some

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I like em all shapes and sizes especially if they have a pulse call me greedy but it's just my inner man hoar breaking free

You must be picky if you insist on a pulse "

Yep I have standards I don't like rotten meat.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I like em all shapes and sizes especially if they have a pulse call me greedy but it's just my inner man hoar breaking free

You must be picky if you insist on a pulse

Yep I have standards I don't like rotten meat. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

When I was skinny I didn't get as much attention as I do now. I'm talking in the real world

Reply privately

By *ornyboy46Man
over a year ago

heatons

Everybody has there own taste as regards size although the women on here do seem to want huge cock and six pack whatever their size. Just my opinion but might provoke a storm of response . Surely attraction and personality is the key as to whether you sleep with someone. And yes I am attracted to the curvy type lol x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"there do seem to be more curvy women on here and i suppose the slim ones are more fussy.

Don't think slim girls have more options than us curvy girls??? Men love both, just the media doesn't. "

Just that i have seen profiles with slim women saying they only want to meet other slim attractive types the same as them, women and couples.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Oh dear are we all to big and have to be grateful for any Shag that comes our way

I don't think so

Who said that??"

I did

Reply privately

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

I am making no comments on this thread but cant help but notice that the 'Where are the muscular guys ?' threads werent met with similar castigation.

Why does it appear to be ok for a woman to be pining for a 6 pack and biceps but a man is fatist when he remarks upon a similar longing for an in-shape woman?

Reply privately

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

It is what it is the OP has a particular preference of women though it does seem to change on a weekly basis...however variety is the spice of life they say...some men like petite women some men like the more curvy, larger women...it is what it is, I do think threads like this turn into a size bashing contest and there is often little regard for peoples feelings. I do believe we have a choice in the type of people we are interested in...I like tall, heavily tattooed rugged looking type men. I'm happy being a big girl...of course I've been rejected because of my size I take it on the chin...I'm also a picky fucker and won't open my legs for the sake of a shag

Reply privately

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"I am making no comments on this thread but cant help but notice that the 'Where are the muscular guys ?' threads werent met with similar castigation.

Why does it appear to be ok for a woman to be pining for a 6 pack and biceps but a man is fatist when he remarks upon a similar longing for an in-shape woman?

"

I'm in shape. Round is a shape

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I am making no comments on this thread but cant help but notice that the 'Where are the muscular guys ?' threads werent met with similar castigation.

"

its the same when people then start calling thin woman names, or telling them they look ill or need to keep their clothes on. if you said the same to a larger woman on here you would be hung, drawn and quartered.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I found it difficult to fit my self into a specific category so went for curvy as it covered all options and I always find a drive on a straight road can be soooo boring

Reply privately

over a year ago

Plenty of other sites out there, see ya....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It is what it is the OP has a particular preference of women though it does seem to change on a weekly basis...however variety is the spice of life they say...some men like petite women some men like the more curvy, larger women...it is what it is, I do think threads like this turn into a size bashing contest and there is often little regard for peoples feelings. I do believe we have a choice in the type of people we are interested in...I like tall, heavily tattooed rugged looking type men. I'm happy being a big girl...of course I've been rejected because of my size I take it on the chin...I'm also a picky fucker and won't open my legs for the sake of a shag "

It doesn't change. Is always the same. Like very slim, like supersized, it's the average I tend not to go for. Somebody said to me yesterday that I only like the extreme on either end of scale and I think I would agree with that.

My op didn't say I don't like bigger women. I am just in the mood for slim but find it harder to find them on fab.

Reply privately

over a year ago

its the same when people then start calling thin woman names, or telling them they look ill or need to keep their clothes on. if you said the same to a larger woman on here you would be hung, drawn and quartered. "

If someone is saying things like that to you you should report it

Reply privately

By *ilver_medallistMan
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"When I was skinny I didn't get as much attention as I do now. I'm talking in the real world "

I think most of us prefer feminine curves

Reply privately

over a year ago

My reckoning is.....they are locked up with the 10 inch cocks

Her

Reply privately

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"It is what it is the OP has a particular preference of women though it does seem to change on a weekly basis...however variety is the spice of life they say...some men like petite women some men like the more curvy, larger women...it is what it is, I do think threads like this turn into a size bashing contest and there is often little regard for peoples feelings. I do believe we have a choice in the type of people we are interested in...I like tall, heavily tattooed rugged looking type men. I'm happy being a big girl...of course I've been rejected because of my size I take it on the chin...I'm also a picky fucker and won't open my legs for the sake of a shag

It doesn't change. Is always the same. Like very slim, like supersized, it's the average I tend not to go for. Somebody said to me yesterday that I only like the extreme on either end of scale and I think I would agree with that.

My op didn't say I don't like bigger women. I am just in the mood for slim but find it harder to find them on fab. "

My post wasn't implying you didn't like bigger ladies, you like variety and no one can knock that..I'm just simply giving my opinion on a whole..good luck with your search

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It is what it is the OP has a particular preference of women though it does seem to change on a weekly basis...however variety is the spice of life they say...some men like petite women some men like the more curvy, larger women...it is what it is, I do think threads like this turn into a size bashing contest and there is often little regard for peoples feelings. I do believe we have a choice in the type of people we are interested in...I like tall, heavily tattooed rugged looking type men. I'm happy being a big girl...of course I've been rejected because of my size I take it on the chin...I'm also a picky fucker and won't open my legs for the sake of a shag

My op didn't say I don't like bigger women. I am just in the mood for slim but find it harder to find them on fab.

My post wasn't implying you didn't like bigger ladies, you like variety and no one can knock that..I'm just simply giving my opinion on a whole..good luck with your search "

Yeah I am just saying it doesn't change on weekly basis. My type is always the same. That's all

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just as well there's plenty of men on here otherwise there would be no chance for my size 16 horrible body...pah....get real OP, I've had few complaints

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Just as well there's plenty of men on here otherwise there would be no chance for my size 16 horrible body...pah....get real OP, I've had few complaints"

Am I not allowed a type lol?

Reply privately

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

My post wasn't implying you didn't like bigger ladies, you like variety and no one can knock that..I'm just simply giving my opinion on a whole..good luck with your search

Yeah I am just saying it doesn't change on weekly basis. My type is always the same. That's all "

Ok I'm just going on the threads you create regarding looking for supersize women etc...like I said previously good luck in your search

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Just as well there's plenty of men on here otherwise there would be no chance for my size 16 horrible body...pah....get real OP, I've had few complaints

Am I not allowed a type lol?"

No lol

Her

Reply privately

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"Just as well there's plenty of men on here otherwise there would be no chance for my size 16 horrible body...pah....get real OP, I've had few complaints"

To be fair he is not slating bigger women he is just saying there is a lack of petite woman when he did a survey of 10 profiles local to him..he is allowed to have a type...

Reply privately

over a year ago

I must admit I do love curvy and bbw women, thay are very sexy

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Just as well there's plenty of men on here otherwise there would be no chance for my size 16 horrible body...pah....get real OP, I've had few complaints

Am I not allowed a type lol?No lol

"

Aww ok (hangs head in shame)

Reply privately

over a year ago

Am I not allowed a type lol?"

Yes you are I guess... thats whats great about fab, there's something for everyone. Good luck x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Am I not allowed a type lol?No lol

Aww ok (hangs head in shame)"

bless ya

Her

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes you are I guess... thats whats great about fab, there's something for everyone. Good luck x"

Well what's with the 'get real op' comment then? Did I say anything wrong?

Reply privately

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

I like slim men, I like stocky men as long as they are tall and rugged and covered in tattoos I'm happy

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's all about attraction isn't it, guess what attractive people are more attractive.

A lady the other day made a post asking where all the muscular men are.

I don't seem to recall her getting the same kind of indignant replies.

And as for every one having choice, unfortunately that choice becomes less the further down the attractiveness scale you are.

Women will always have more choice than men here cos their is less of them, an they have what nearly everyone here wants.

Reply privately

over a year ago

You look fab and very sexy

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes you are I guess... thats whats great about fab, there's something for everyone. Good luck x

Well what's with the 'get real op' comment then? Did I say anything wrong? "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well what's with the 'get real op' comment then? Did I say anything wrong? "

I apologise lol..

Had a bad morning and PMT can make ys women ratty...forgive me x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well what's with the 'get real op' comment then? Did I say anything wrong?

I apologise lol..

Had a bad morning and PMT can make ys women ratty...forgive me x"

Lol

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

with these slim threads, select your words very, very carefully....

the OP has always said very slim or very large ladies, why some people become disingenuous speaks to their insecurities more than anything else.

if people are offensive, I understand a reaction

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You look fab and very sexy "

Thats a kind thing for you to say. I'm sure the OP appreciates it amongst all the other comments.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You look fab and very sexy

Thats a kind thing for you to say. I'm sure the OP appreciates it amongst all the other comments."

Yeah thanks Bro.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"with these slim threads, select your words very, very carefully....

the OP has always said very slim or very large ladies, why some people become disingenuous speaks to their insecurities more than anything else.

if people are offensive, I understand a reaction"

Yeah probably agree with this

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's true what I say to me it's what a person is like on the inside that is important not on the outside

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's true what I say to me it's what a person is like on the inside that is important not on the outside"

If you looking for wife but on fab? Really?

Reply privately

over a year ago

There's absolutely nothing at all wrong with a sexy, curvy fem!!

Then again there's absolutely nothing wrong with a sexy slim fem!

Come to think of it there's absolutely nothing wrong with a sexy ample fem!!

Why be so particular when there's such a large variety of incredibly sexy fems in the world!?!

xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

I do love larger woman, to me thay are so sexy, but on the other hand I love all women

Reply privately

By *issLissCouple
over a year ago

south east

if people are offensive, I understand a reaction"

I don't think what OP initially is offensive at all. Since when is if not ok for someone to like slim women? And I'm surprised if someone really gives a shit what someone else's tastes are.

The offensive bit was someone saying slim girls have more options than curvy girls... that's a complete generalisation and a girl could have many suitors in whatever shape she is. That is down to personality.

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I don't think what OP initially is offensive at all. Since when is if not ok for someone to like slim women? And I'm surprised if someone really gives a shit what someone else's tastes are.

The offensive bit was someone saying slim girls have more options than curvy girls... that's a complete generalisation and a girl could have many suitors in whatever shape she is. That is down to personality. "

I don't think the original post is offensive in the slightest.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Some of the comments are a bit pathetic. If you feel so insecure about your body size/shape -change it or deal with it. Drawing attention to your insecurity on a discussion that had no relevance to fat people won't help you in any way.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's true what I say to me it's what a person is like on the inside that is important not on the outside

If you looking for wife but on fab? Really? "

I think that all he was trying to get across was that he likes the lady to have a personality not be a pretty picture that's has the personality of a blow up doll ?

Can't say I blame him yes we're here for fun ! Which isn't just all about model looks !! ( or am I weird?? God I hope so!)

Reply privately

over a year ago

The offensive bit was someone saying slim girls have more options than curvy girls... that's a complete generalisation and a girl could have many suitors in whatever shape she is. That is down to personality.

I don't think the original post is offensive in the slightest."

I agree, people who find it offensive have to question why

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

The offensive bit was someone saying slim girls have more options than curvy girls... that's a complete generalisation and a girl could have many suitors in whatever shape she is. That is down to personality. "

Ah well having looked at your pics I can understand why you have this opinion.

Fab does have a large population of ladies with a fuller figure.

It's true that every body type had it's fans. But it's also naive to believe that

A woman with massive folds of flab will have access to the same amount of choice as a lady that has a trim proportional figure.

It's just life sorry

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It always feels as though there is more of every other type of anything, except ones preference... Whether it's a house, clothes, books, women, men...

I hope you find what you're looking for....I hope you're pleasantly surprised by people you may not considered to be your type.. Variety and open minded mess are two essential spices of life...methinks."

Very true my mind keeps opening all the time lol

Reply privately

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

I'm in shape. Round is a shape "

I avoided saying 'in good shape' for fear of being shouted at....I am a sensitive soul.

But good shape does not only apply to aesthetics. Health has a massive impact on why I returned to the gym and lost 5 stones.

I like younger (than their age....irrelevant of whatever that age is) looking, healthy, vibrant women.Even walking with a purposeful stride gives me a tingle when I see a woman.

Waddling, wheezy, pie eaters (as they walk) do absolutely nothing positive for my juices. I risk the wrath of many for this but it is who I am.*

*Asthmatic and cardiorespiratory sufferers are not inc here if it is genetic and not self-inflicted.

Runs for cover

Reply privately

By *rtemisiaWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

Well I don't know about that lol, there some fussy curvy women too "

I'm very fussy!

Reply privately

By *rtemisiaWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

This is very true.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Some fat girls are very fussy

Reply privately

over a year ago

Personally I prefer a woman with more to hold on to! And they tend to be more fun!!

Any likely candidates want to chat more, please inbox me! X

Reply privately

over a year ago

the curvy girls are also sometimes just large, curvy isnt a size, its a shape, I dont think it should be under body shape

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I like younger (than their age....irrelevant of whatever that age is) looking, healthy, vibrant women.Even walking with a purposeful stride gives me a tingle when I see a woman.

"

I concur

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Plenty of other sites out there, see ya...."

Are you leaving

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Some fat girls are very fussy "

Yes and some slim girls arent fussy at all.

Reply privately

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

A bit like guys who claim to be athletic or vwe. So it goes.

Reply privately

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

"A bit like guys who claim to be athletic or vwe. So it goes."

Bit confused by that one I'm afraid.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"A bit like guys who claim to be athletic or vwe. So it goes."

There are lots of fit athletic blokes - absolutely loads. Slim women are a minority so not the same at all.

Reply privately

over a year ago

We are around...

But on another thread op you were asking for the Curvey lady?

Reply privately

over a year ago

the thing is us few slim girls only want slim girls so the so called curvy ones dont get a look in lol

Reply privately

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

I don't think the OP was offensive - surely it's just an expression of preference and a comment on what they've observed on site, albeit via a small sample size - a bit like those quotes you get on anti-ageing cream adverts where it says '84% of 48 women agree'!!

I find the "whilst its takes a lot more guts to make passes at women in the 'real' world, the options are far better" comment further up far more offensive!

Are people on here not part of the real world also? And does the 'options are far better' remark not insinuate something about the female population of the site?

A

Reply privately

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"

Waddling, wheezy, pie eaters (as they walk) do absolutely nothing positive for my juices.

"

Haha, I feel the same about men - those men on dating sites who talk about 'only watching sports nowadays, sitting on the sofa drinking red wine....!' Well not with me, sorry!

Reply privately

over a year ago

anyone else ever feel these size threads attract the attention of people who enjoy being rude about other people?

Reply privately

over a year ago

lol I would say both are extremely fussie .

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"anyone else ever feel these size threads attract the attention of people who enjoy being rude about other people? "

yes but also some of the 'love to be outraged'

Reply privately

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"I don't think the OP was offensive - surely it's just an expression of preference and a comment on what they've observed on site, albeit via a small sample size - a bit like those quotes you get on anti-ageing cream adverts where it says '84% of 48 women agree'!!

I find the "whilst its takes a lot more guts to make passes at women in the 'real' world, the options are far better" comment further up far more offensive!

Are people on here not part of the real world also? And does the 'options are far better' remark not insinuate something about the female population of the site?

A"

Yes, my personal response to that was 'well bugger off out there mate! too!!

I know the answer anyway - not as many skinny women like sex as much as the curvier ladies!!!

Reply privately

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"anyone else ever feel these size threads attract the attention of people who enjoy being rude about other people? "

It's always been the case....people cannot put a point across without being rude about others....I'm just glad that I don't take much notice and carry on but there maybe some who have real body issues and comments can tip people over the edge

Reply privately

over a year ago

I enjoy being rude with other people.

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/06/14 13:57:27]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"anyone else ever feel these size threads attract the attention of people who enjoy being rude about other people?

yes but also some of the 'love to be outraged' "

In my opinion there is no need for rudeness, some just enjoy using language that couldn't be anything other than trying to be hurtful , disrespectful and rude, plenty could do with a crash course in manners, obviously never been taught any.

Reply privately

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"anyone else ever feel these size threads attract the attention of people who enjoy being rude about other people?

I enjoy being rude with other people."

So do I

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I know the answer anyway - not as many skinny women like sex as much as the curvier ladies!!!

"

That must be it

Too many cucumber salads.

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

they often follow the following:

someone posts looking for a slim lady

some larger people take offence in some way

men come on to defend the larger lady and makes a disingenuous comment about the slimmer lady

it goes tits up......

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's always been the case....people cannot put a point across without being rude about others....I'm just glad that I don't take much notice and carry on but there maybe some who have real body issues and comments can tip people over the edge "

It's the little veiled passive aggressive comments that make me scratch my head the most, makes you wonder why they feel the need to be vile about other people they don't even know

Reply privately

over a year ago

I feel slim on the inside, does that count?

Reply privately

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS
over a year ago

Epsom

Honestly never known a man to say I can't because you have curves....... To any lady (especially if it's in a dark room...don't worry you're mates didn't see who was sucking you off) x

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's always been the case....people cannot put a point across without being rude about others....I'm just glad that I don't take much notice and carry on but there maybe some who have real body issues and comments can tip people over the edge

It's the little veiled passive aggressive comments that make me scratch my head the most, makes you wonder why they feel the need to be vile about other people they don't even know "

I shouldn't waste too much energy worrying about the motives of people you don't know. People can chat shit about anything and there are plenty of other discussions.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's the little veiled passive aggressive comments that make me scratch my head the most, makes you wonder why they feel the need to be vile about other people they don't even know

I shouldn't waste too much energy worrying about the motives of people you don't know. People can chat shit about anything and there are plenty of other discussions."

lol I'm aware how forums work by now thanks.

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/06/14 14:05:51]

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

It's the little veiled passive aggressive comments that make me scratch my head the most, makes you wonder why they feel the need to be vile about other people they don't even know "

yeah a few need to toughen up

Reply privately

over a year ago

Is it just not the case that there are actually very few size 0 women about in general, let alone on fab ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

yeah a few need to toughen up "

and a few need to not be twats

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

yeah a few need to toughen up

and a few need to not be twats "

yeah

Reply privately

over a year ago

"and a few need to not be twats "

Indeed.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Curvy girls rule!! Love bubble butts too

Reply privately

over a year ago

yes but also some of the 'love to be outraged' "

Reply privately

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

Time and time again I talk to myself and say cheeky do not post on that thread..in the perfect world people should not take any notice of what complete strangers say on the forums and need to toughen up but some people are sensitive souls

Reply privately

over a year ago

I find having a type is innate surely.

Nothing wrong with that.

I have a type.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Weren't you the one pining for your ex the other day?

Reply privately

By *ornyboy46Man
over a year ago

heatons

Personally I prefer bbw and am actively looking for ssbbw if there are any on here

Reply privately

over a year ago

I shouldn't waste too much energy worrying about the motives of people you don't know. People can chat shit about anything and there are plenty of other discussions."

Reply privately

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

Right now I'm confused as to;

Who is outraged ?

Who is a twat/outrager?

Who should stop being a twat?

Who is choosy...are they too choosy?

Is curvy a size/bodytype/starsign ?

I have a sneaky suspicion that I will be all of the above

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Personally I prefer bbw and am actively looking for ssbbw if there are any on here "

No ssbbw on fab either lol

Reply privately

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"Right now I'm confused as to;

Who is outraged ?

Who is a twat/outrager?

Who should stop being a twat?

Who is choosy...are they too choosy?

Is curvy a size/bodytype/starsign ?

I have a sneaky suspicion that I will be all of the above

"

I'm sure you are lovely x

Reply privately

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

I am sure I am nor

Reply privately

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

Not.....doh

Reply privately

over a year ago

That's pretty fucking offensive.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I prefer any type of women.. its the pussey I want lol .

Reply privately

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

To whom ?

Reply privately

By *ornyboy46Man
over a year ago

heatons

"Personally I prefer bbw and am actively looking for ssbbw if there are any on here

No ssbbw on fab either lol"

I bet there is one somewhere just s question of patience

Reply privately

over a year ago

That's pretty fucking offensive."

Is it? Are you suggesting curvy women are fussier or slim women are less fussy

Reply privately

over a year ago

Some of these comments are pretty silly....

Slim girls are fussy but curvy girls aren't?

Slim girls don't like sex as much?

Load of poppy cock

Reply privately

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Some of these comments are pretty silly....

Load of poppy cock "

Does Poppy have a cock??

Reply privately

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"Not.....doh "

I bet you are really lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Is it? Are you suggesting curvy women are fussier or slim women are less fussy "

Neither. Anyone of any shape or size has the right to be as particular as the next person.

Reply privately

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

"Not.....doh

I bet you are really lol "

I am naughty and nice

But easily confused.

Now do Poppies have cocks ?

Or is it a typo and Puppy cock is a thing ?

Have I done or said anything else wrong ?

Will I be pursued by gangs of either curvy or slim women...?

Of course I won't. ...I am a single male so all I am pursued by are the puppies who I jist offended and they want watersports

Reply privately

over a year ago

Neither. Anyone of any shape or size has the right to be as particular as the next person."

Of course, everyone has the right to choose who they want, however you have to be realistic, good luck to the big women on here who demand ripped bodies and 6 packs but are you suggesting they have more choice finding these men than slimmer women

Reply privately

over a year ago

I prefer a big man

Reply privately

over a year ago

Neither. Anyone of any shape or size has the right to be as particular as the next person.

Of course, everyone has the right to choose who they want, however you have to be realistic, good luck to the big women on here who demand ripped bodies and 6 packs but are you suggesting they have more choice finding these men than slimmer women "

Nope. And I think you're just picking at an argument that I refuse to take part in. *Walks away*

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Some of these comments are pretty silly....

Load of poppy cock

Does Poppy have a cock??

"

I hear she has a strap on

Reply privately

over a year ago

Of course, everyone has the right to choose who they want, however you have to be realistic, good luck to the big women on here who demand ripped bodies and 6 packs but are you suggesting they have more choice finding these men than slimmer women

Nope. And I think you're just picking at an argument that I refuse to take part in. *Walks away*"

Not at all, I challenge your comment and yiu were unable to defend it,

Reply privately

By *issLissCouple
over a year ago

south east

"

It's true that every body type had it's fans. But it's also naive to believe that

A woman with massive folds of flab will have access to the same amount of choice as a lady that has a trim proportional figure.

It's just life sorry "

I never said the same amount but many suitors. The original comment was made about curvy women (aka hourglass, pear shaped - not fat!!) and I'm pretty sure more guys want to fuck Kim Kardashian than Kate Moss.

But I don't see why a fat girl wouldn't have as many guys?? The problem is she wouldn't have as much confidence then the slim girl, and she might not attract as many slim guys but there's plenty of fat guys out there too!!

There's nothing wrong for OP to want to fuck size 8 girls, or another person to want to fuck size 18. If those guys are making the girls feel beautiful then that's all that counts surely.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fine. I'm going to complain about not finding shorter women lol.

Well, i don't really help my own cause haha

Reply privately

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"

Of course, everyone has the right to choose who they want, however you have to be realistic, good luck to the big women on here who demand ripped bodies and 6 packs but are you suggesting they have more choice finding these men than slimmer women "

Who knows if it's more but there's certainly no shortage either way, I just turned down two such offers for this afternoon because I prefer evenings!

Reply privately

By *sagent81Man
over a year ago

Leeds

Agreed

Reply privately

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

Don't start a height thing now.

It will confuse things further and it is one area I am ok in

Reply privately

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

I can't find tall men

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I can't find tall men "

Oh wait.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Bournemouth

there do seem to be more curvy women on here and i suppose the slim ones are more fussy.

Mmm. The only thing out of all the responses that has annoyed me is the comment above. I have been on both sides of the coin, both slim and fat and I can honestly say I have remained as fussy as I have always been.

It seems that now I am overweight I should be grateful for getting any attention! Well , well reaction obtained if that is what this was about lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

totally agree. Large, larger and largest. Yuk

Reply privately

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

"So I did a search for women in my area. Out of the first 10, 7 described themselves as curvy or large (and the curvy ones were very curvy). Not many short, petite, slim women on here come to think of it totally agree. Large, larger and largest. Yuk "

Holy shit.....you've opened pandoras box now......

Reply privately

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"So I did a search for women in my area. Out of the first 10, 7 described themselves as curvy or large (and the curvy ones were very curvy). Not many short, petite, slim women on here come to think of it totally agree. Large, larger and largest. Yuk

Holy shit.....you've opened pandoras box now......"

It's his preference, he could of been a bit more diplomatic in his response but clearly he says it how it is...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

It's just life sorry

I never said the same amount but many suitors. The original comment was made about curvy women (aka hourglass, pear shaped - not fat!!) and I'm pretty sure more guys want to fuck Kim Kardashian than Kate Moss.

But I don't see why a fat girl wouldn't have as many guys?? The problem is she wouldn't have as much confidence then the slim girl, and she might not attract as many slim guys but there's plenty of fat guys out there too!!

There's nothing wrong for OP to want to fuck size 8 girls, or another person to want to fuck size 18. If those guys are making the girls feel beautiful then that's all that counts surely. "

Or maybe some women like the idea of Kim Kardashian being more attractive to men because her figure seems more attainable than that of a supermodel.

Some bigger/fat/curvy women are entirely confident and happy about themselves and sexy as can be because of it. Some are not.

Slimmer is maybe considered generally sexier by our society at the moment. It's not like that in all cultures though.

Reply privately

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

Well you are sweetness and light twinkle. Not sure about some others on here.

Reply privately

over a year ago

In the words of the immortal Spike Milligan; "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, wash it out with Optrex"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nope. And I think you're just picking at an argument that I refuse to take part in. *Walks away*"

You do realise tho that 'offensive' comment was made by another woman & not the OP.....does that still make it offensive if that's how she's feels as a woman?

Reply privately