Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

two people in a couple

Jump to newest

By *orksfuncouple OP   Couple
over a year ago

huddersfield

why do guys always mail us and address Gabby? Yes i know she is a attractive but does it take that long to read through our profile, do other couples have a similar issue?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"why do guys always mail us and address Gabby? Yes i know she is a attractive but does it take that long to read through our profile, do other couples have a similar issue?"
Maybe its because pictures are all of her?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i try to address it to the bloke of the couple, after all its his wife ill be banging

over a year ago

huddersfield

good point, will take that on board x

over a year ago

A common problem we also have

over a year ago

"why do guys always mail us and address Gabby? Yes i know she is a attractive but does it take that long to read through our profile, do other couples have a similar issue?"

Yep..

over a year ago

Maybe cos most of them are interested in her and not you. Just sayin

over a year ago

huddersfield

"Maybe cos most of them are interested in her and not you. Just sayin"

i do admit i am batting well above my average lol

over a year ago

Well I have no idea what you look like, but your missus is a stunner, lucky bugger

By *ornyandsexy69Couple
over a year ago

Hull

We have exactly the same problem

over a year ago

"why do guys always mail us and address Gabby? Yes i know she is a attractive but does it take that long to read through our profile, do other couples have a similar issue?Maybe its because pictures are all of her?"

This. Looks like a single woman's profile.

By *heScotandthegirlCouple
over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

Some do, some address us both, some address Master directly.

The ones who do both of us are most likely to get a positive response.

Those that mail "so wanna f-you" tend to get a response from Master along the lines of not my type....

Ruby

over a year ago

On our couple profile we have pics of us both. We have never had a mail just addressed to one of us.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/06/14 13:06:05]

over a year ago

Yes we get the same thing but that's because us male halves are basically seen as spare parts, No point getting upset about it though cos it's just the way it is.

The only ones that bother me are the guys you've met texting your other half for meets alone when they know full well you only meet as a couple.....Slimey and underhand.

over a year ago

I will address both if I'm speaking to a couple. I try to imagine it like walking into a bar and saying Hi. I wouldn't just stand there talking to the female partner, it would be quite rude.

over a year ago

"Yes we get the same thing but that's because us male halves are basically seen as spare parts, No point getting upset about it though cos it's just the way it is.

The only ones that bother me are the guys you've met texting your other half for meets alone when they know full well you only meet as a couple.....Slimey and underhand."

Get a joint play phone or just give them the guy half's number..?

over a year ago

"Yes we get the same thing but that's because us male halves are basically seen as spare parts, No point getting upset about it though cos it's just the way it is.

The only ones that bother me are the guys you've met texting your other half for meets alone when they know full well you only meet as a couple.....Slimey and underhand.

Get a joint play phone or just give them the guy half's number..?"

That's exactly what we do now, Only Male half's number is given out. You live and learn

By *ivilizedkinkCouple
over a year ago

harrow

We get it regularly.even had on guy recently tell us he wasn't talking to me just the female half and for me to f**k off and let sabrina speak for herself as he was sure she would want his cock as it was so much bigger than mine . Sabrina's response was firm and polite followed by a firm and polite blocking lol

over a year ago

"why do guys always mail us and address Gabby? Yes i know she is a attractive but does it take that long to read through our profile, do other couples have a similar issue?Maybe its because pictures are all of her?"

I would have thought it was obvious this one is the answer.

over a year ago

We get the occasional one , normally Paul replies sorry I don't play that way I'm straight , we either get the "oh sorry" or as one recently said "wtf I was talking to Ann" all get blocked if they can't send a opening message to both of us

over a year ago

We used to, but then put it on our profile that we expect to be addressed as a couple or messages will be deleted. It is very rare now that it happens

over a year ago

I've changed our profile recently and added a bit about this

over a year ago

if we get a message thats mailed just to Paul or myself it gets deleted with no reply!

By *andS33Couple
over a year ago

Yorkshire

We get plenty just aimed at the female half, instead of getting annoyed we tend to reply sarcastically, for example I've replied to "wow you have such a sexy ass" with " thanks, my wife's is pretty hot too". Oddly they don't respond much after that, or swear at me

over a year ago

Happens all the time it's like I am invisible.

Even tho we have changed profile pic to show me.

Him

over a year ago

"Some do, some address us both, some address Master directly.

The ones who do both of us are most likely to get a positive response.

Those that mail "so wanna f-you" tend to get a response from Master along the lines of not my type....

Ruby"

this.

most messegers address us as a couple, but the odd few do address everything towards V.

they tend not to get very far.

over a year ago

"why do guys always mail us and address Gabby? Yes i know she is a attractive but does it take that long to read through our profile, do other couples have a similar issue?Maybe its because pictures are all of her?

This. Looks like a single woman's profile."

Yes I agree there to, typical case of just showing the woman pics, if u had a pic of him to maibe they would adress him to and not just her lol .

over a year ago

I did the majority of the messaging, but always get the male half, never the female half.

Yes I am a bit of a stickler for a four way interaction, but if you go off for a meet and get knocked back you can't blame the op.

I have asked for a quick chat on the phone to the female on the profile but nothing.

In the end its just me and him on messages, without the female half not making an effort or appearance, how do I know what she is all about, or is he just taking it for granted she will be liked.

Her

over a year ago

We had one of a single woman this week who did the exact same. Was a nice change.

over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

[Removed by poster at 03/06/14 18:31:27]

over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

"We get plenty just aimed at the female half, instead of getting annoyed we tend to reply sarcastically, for example I've replied to "wow you have such a sexy ass" with " thanks, my wife's is pretty hot too". Oddly they don't respond much after that, or swear at me "

Yes

over a year ago

Like others have said, all of the couples on this post saying they have the same problem...not one of them has even got a body shot of the male half?? If you are selling your profile on the female only, what do you expect?

x

over a year ago

I try to address my comments to both so as not to be disrespectful to either person.

over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

"Like others have said, all of the couples on this post saying they have the same problem...not one of them has even got a body shot of the male half?? If you are selling your profile on the female only, what do you expect?

x "

Personally I would hope they read a profile and not just look at the pictures. I always read people's profile, veris and look at pics before I message them.

Ruby x

over a year ago

"I did the majority of the messaging, but always get the male half, never the female half.

Yes I am a bit of a stickler for a four way interaction, but if you go off for a meet and get knocked back you can't blame the op.

I have asked for a quick chat on the phone to the female on the profile but nothing.

In the end its just me and him on messages, without the female half not making an effort or appearance, how do I know what she is all about, or is he just taking it for granted she will be liked.

Her"

We both read and write mail and sign as us both. I usually chat to the female half on the phone before a meet as a social meet isn't always easy. If she won't phone chat we end the conversation. Perhaps she's shy, perhaps she doesn't exist. Either way it's a no from us.

over a year ago

"Like others have said, all of the couples on this post saying they have the same problem...not one of them has even got a body shot of the male half?? If you are selling your profile on the female only, what do you expect?

x

Personally I would hope they read a profile and not just look at the pictures. I always read people's profile, veris and look at pics before I message them.

Ruby x"

We all live in hope of that hun, but this is single guys thinking with their cocks and nothing else (not all single guys by the way, but the majority!) !!!

x

over a year ago

"We get plenty just aimed at the female half, instead of getting annoyed we tend to reply sarcastically, for example I've replied to "wow you have such a sexy ass" with " thanks, my wife's is pretty hot too". Oddly they don't respond much after that, or swear at me "

over a year ago

x "

Error

over a year ago

"why do guys always mail us and address Gabby? Yes i know she is a attractive but does it take that long to read through our profile, do other

couples have a similar issue?"

Yes we have same thing only it's hubby they address when it's mainly me (mrs) online...

And there are only public pics of me plenty of him in private so really don't think it's got anything to do with the pics as it's a couple profile then they should be addressed as a couple .

Does wind me up when we get messages saying "id love to bang your wife" ect...like I don't get a say in who we meet x

over a year ago

hes adjusting well to being called hunni -

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

Have always addressed both in a message. I have a couples profile too, but rarely get messages sent to either one or the other. There are plenty pics on our profile of us together and solo

By *andS33Couple
over a year ago

Yorkshire

x "

We have a couple of full body shots of male half and some of us both together, but obviously more of female half cos we all know who the eye candy is

Still get crap like 'hi hun hows u wld lv 2 fuk u all nite' day in day out haha!

over a year ago

If a couple message me. I always include both in the conversation. It's just about respect. Both are equal partners and should be addressed and recognized as such

over a year ago

"i try to address it to the bloke of the couple, after all its his wife ill be banging "

I find this off putting

Much prefer people message us as a couple not just to me or him. If we get messages addressed like this to mrNotts it feels like the other guy thinks I'm owned I make my own decisions about who gets between my legs

over a year ago

"i try to address it to the bloke of the couple, after all its his wife ill be banging "

if you messaged in that tone youd get a block

By *FlackoxCouple
over a year ago

London

We tend to get this a lot, its either oh your wife is very hot or oh your mr is very hung tend to go instantly in our never to meet list. If as a matured individual you do not know that when speaking to a couple mostly on a swingers site both of them should be duly addressed together then you lack common sense....

over a year ago

"If a couple message me. I always include both in the conversation. It's just about respect. Both are equal partners and should be addressed and recognized as such "

over a year ago

When a guy sees a couples profile and there are 1 cock pic and 20 pics of the lady . And they are wanting a male to join them . Its hard not to think that its the lady who wants the message . I know thats wrong but when I see a couples profile with male and female pics I always adress the male

over a year ago

"When a guy sees a couples profile and there are 1 cock pic and 20 pics of the lady . And they are wanting a male to join them . Its hard not to think that its the lady who wants the message . I know thats wrong but when I see a couples profile with male and female pics I always adress the male "
Or both

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"A common problem we also have"

same thing applies...

all the pictures are of the woman... none of the male...

it is almost like she is being used as bait....

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

x "

halle-bloody-lulah!!!!

glad someone finally said what I was thinking and i didn't have to be the one to say it...

if you want to treat the female in effect as bait... you have no one to blame but yourselves...

if the profile looked like it was more equal.... maybe people would act more as such...

if not... pass them by!

over a year ago

I normally user the username when I message couples. And make a point of addressing both of you, like you say there are two people in a couple. it is only good manners after all.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

x

halle-bloody-lulah!!!!

glad someone finally said what I was thinking and i didn't have to be the one to say it...

if you want to treat the female in effect as bait... you have no one to blame but yourselves...

if the profile looked like it was more equal.... maybe people would act more as such...

if not... pass them by!"

We rarely get messages addressed to one or the other - might be the pics, might be the text!

But on the occasions we do - they're either binned straight away or get the occasional sarcastic response if we're in the mood.

Not worth stressing about - and we use it as another filter.

Simples!!

A

over a year ago

x

halle-bloody-lulah!!!!

if not... pass them by!"

think you will find we have a body shot of him on public view

By *olden_Road_to_SamarkandMan
over a year ago

london

How ill-mannered! A threesome should be about enhancing the sexual/ sensual experience for both of you!

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

"i try to address it to the bloke of the couple, after all its his wife ill be banging

I find this off putting

Much prefer people message us as a couple not just to me or him. If we get messages addressed like this to mrNotts it feels like the other guy thinks I'm owned I make my own decisions about who gets between my legs "

By *hatFellaNZMan
over a year ago

London

Best response so far!

By *hatFellaNZMan
over a year ago

London

Best response so far!

over a year ago

When I get first messages from couples it's 99% from the female half. Should I start blocking them?

A couple wanted to meet without me seeing him. He could have been my line manager no fecking way

over a year ago

lol one couple said fancy some fun I said yes, but they never mentioned the female part in the couple.. I then thought yes a single man in a couple profile.. easy to sus out.. next lol.

over a year ago

"If a couple message me. I always include both in the conversation. It's just about respect. Both are equal partners and should be addressed and recognized as such "

Post new Message to Thread