Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Just a rant, nothing to see here

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My profile states very clearly I'm not meeting from on here at the moment. It also states I'm not wanting to chat except maybe if I go in the chat rooms. Is only a couple of sentences, not arduous to read at all. So why do men still message giving me their phone number or Kik address? I have been writing back saying please take a look at my profile and now and again they come back and say something thing on the lines of: "just wanted to chat to see if we click".

I did warn you was a rant and before you ask I don't hide my profile because if I am in chat rooms or posting on forums I think its rude if people can't look at who I am, like an inchoate voice warbling into the ether

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Use your filters and then the dreaded male can't chance their arm when they see that someone is still accepting mails.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I could filter I suppose but the point is that people (men) just scattergun mail and its quite insulting in a way, hardly makes me feel special. Maybe women do it too?? Come on men, couples enlighten me, do women write crass mass messages in the hopes that one out of the dozens they send might actually web interested in them?

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Why do you want mails that make you feel special when you are not wanting to chat anyway?

I just don't get why people complain about mails that they don't want to recieve rather than use the filters to stop those mails coming in.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Why do you want mails that make you feel special when you are not wanting to chat anyway?

I just don't get why people complain about mails that they don't want to recieve rather than use the filters to stop those mails coming in.

"

I'm not complaining about the mails, why did you think that? I am saddened at the lack of any sort of intellect/insight amongst a proportion of the men on here who scattergun their messages. That was my point, how weird you didn't get that from my post.

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"My profile states very clearly I'm not meeting from on here at the moment. It also states I'm not wanting to chat except maybe if I go in the chat rooms. Is only a couple of sentences, not arduous to read at all. So why do men still message giving me their phone number or Kik address? I have been writing back saying please take a look at my profile and now and again they come back and say something thing on the lines of: "just wanted to chat to see if we click".

"

This might have given me a clue that you are complaining about the mails you are recieving.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"My profile states very clearly I'm not meeting from on here at the moment. It also states I'm not wanting to chat except maybe if I go in the chat rooms. Is only a couple of sentences, not arduous to read at all. So why do men still message giving me their phone number or Kik address? I have been writing back saying please take a look at my profile and now and again they come back and say something thing on the lines of: "just wanted to chat to see if we click".

This might have given me a clue that you are complaining about the mails you are recieving. "

No, just the twats who send them

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Now you are abusing other site members for sending you an introduction mail, be it one that you don't want.

I was speakins as me up there, but now as a mod I will say....

Maybe use your filters and mail the men you want to speak to rather than abuse them on here

Reply privately