Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Does wearing stockings and heels make me a transvestite

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi Im just bi curious, bot really find it a turn on to wear stocking and heels, and find couples and females like tis too, does it make me a transvestite though ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *utumnWoman
over a year ago

leeds

No. You're just doing something that pleases you!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"No. You're just doing something that pleases you!"

over a year ago

cool that what i thought too

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol.

What does it matter if it makes you a tv?? transphobia??

over a year ago

Nope. Just a filthy deviant.

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol.

]Hi Im just bi curious, bot really find it a turn on to wear stocking and heels, and find couples and females like tis too, does it make me a transvestite though? Quote

Transvestite...definition,

dressing in clothing of the opposite sex..you decide!

over a year ago

You carry on dressing in whatever makes you feel good. Don't worry about what anyone else labels it as long as you're happy and you show it off to people who want to see it. Stuff the labels.

crystal

over a year ago

"Hi Im just bi curious, bot really find it a turn on to wear stocking and heels, and find couples and females like tis too, does it make me a transvestite though ? "

Of course you're a transvestite! Next it will be lace knickers and a bra, then you'll shave yourself smooth and buy a wig and make up. Before you know what's happening you'll be taking it up the chuff for England.

welcome to the sisterhood.

By *uslaffMan
over a year ago

manchester

"Hi Im just bi curious, bot really find it a turn on to wear stocking and heels, and find couples and females like tis too, does it make me a transvestite though ? "

Yep,but so what ?

over a year ago

Crystal thanks for support i suppose what the difference is i am not into men only orally i would do, but not nor then that, but some couples find this a turn on, some women like men in stockings heels, I'm just in touch with my feminine side

over a year ago

Crystal thanks for support i suppose what the difference is i am not into men only orally i would do, but not nor then that, but some couples find this a turn on, some women like men in stockings heels, I'm just in touch with my feminine side

over a year ago

"Crystal thanks for support i suppose what the difference is i am not into men only orally i would do, but not nor then that, but some couples find this a turn on, some women like men in stockings heels, I'm just in touch with my feminine side"

Again, what's wrong with that?! The more open and honest you are about what you are looking for, the higher the chances are of finding it. I see quite a few couples on another site I'm on looking for a guy they can 'force' to suck the male half's cock and feminise him. They are out there!

Good luck.

crystal

By *vsnikkiTV/TS
over a year ago

Limavady

"Crystal thanks for support i suppose what the difference is i am not into men only orally i would do, but not nor then that, but some couples find this a turn on, some women like men in stockings heels, I'm just in touch with my feminine side"

Whatever label you choose to apply doesn't matter. Lots of people would describe that as crossdressing but to me that's transvestism in another language.

Lots of transvestites are straight and don't like men

Just do what you want

over a year ago

A man wears a skirt, dress or other female attire and he is called a crossdresser, pervert, deviant or sometimes worse. A woman wears trousers etc... and nothing is said

over a year ago

If you want it to - yes

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Does it matter what it makes you? You are you and that's what is important.

over a year ago

Liking this post

I have dressed in hold ups and panties for fun.

But enjoyed it most when forced to, that combined with being forced to suck by another who dresses or a bi couple yes please !

over a year ago

Yes but whatever crimps your pasty for you .... who cares? Not my cup of tea..i find men in female garments a turn off but thats not a judgement on you.

over a year ago

yes

over a year ago

"Hi Im just bi curious, bot really find it a turn on to wear stocking and heels, and find couples and females like tis too, does it make me a transvestite though ?

Of course you're a transvestite! Next it will be lace knickers and a bra, then you'll shave yourself smooth and buy a wig and make up. Before you know what's happening you'll be taking it up the chuff for England.

welcome to the sisterhood. "

Yep, that's how I got started. It's a slippery cum covered slope

over a year ago

I would say.... it's not a simple act of just wearing the clothes that makes a TV...

It's more about what's going on in that persons mind that causes the desire to cross-dress and enjoy the experiences .....

over a year ago

Of course it does just accept it do not let it DRAG on

over a year ago

I have a lady who loves me wearing knickers and stocking, the effect it has on her is amazing, I only wear them for her and only occasionally, I wear them because of her reaction

over a year ago

"Hi Im just bi curious, bot really find it a turn on to wear stocking and heels, and find couples and females like tis too, does it make me a transvestite though ?

over a year ago

No your just doing something which gives you pleasure and stimulates your erotic side. I used to wear my mothers stockings and lingerie in my teens when she was out shopping. I found it very erotic. Jim

over a year ago

if you want a pigeon hole, i guess it would just be "cross dresser"?

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"No. You're just doing something that pleases you!"

I don't like labels on people...

If it makes you happy, do it

over a year ago

Put a picture up of yourself in them on here so we can judge the question better

over a year ago

Either that or a panto dame

By *astpoetMan
over a year ago

where the world takes me

I'm not really sure why it matters to be honest. As far as i go i found out that one of my biggest turn on's was being made into a sissy by a domme female and personally i don't care what that's called as i just really enjoy it!

Saying that it's not the be all and end all either, just another fun kink that i can add to my free time and improve my life!

Think of it this way if you can play straight, bi, vanilla or kink then you're going to have a lot more fun in life

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol.

here here.

over a year ago

I have dressed in hold ups and panties for fun and games with a couple and would do so again, it was great fun, why should women be the only ones allowed to wear sexy underwear

By *ightmove.cumMan
over a year ago

Brighton

[Removed by poster at 03/06/14 00:07:39]

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/06/14 00:12:27]

over a year ago

"I have dressed in hold ups and panties for fun and games with a couple and would do so again, it was great fun, why should women be the only ones allowed to wear sexy underwear "

You're free spirited, I'll give you that much. But you could just wear Calvin klein instead next time.

over a year ago

yes

over a year ago

Yep

Post new Message to Thread