Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Bi men's verifications....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

They all seem to only have veris from men..... So do women avoid them or are they in fact simply gay?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Gay as happy bloke in a floral shirt me.

over a year ago

But your meet with a couple..... The exception that proves the rule?

over a year ago

there are more men on here so its a simple case of perecentages that bi guys meet men more than women

By *renchbambi xWoman
over a year ago

Need to know basis

"They all seem to only have veris from men..... So do women avoid them or are they in fact simply gay?"

Would you ask the same question about bi women seemingly only having veris from women?

Who cares...It really doesn't matter who they meet and get verified by, they are enjoying themselves!

over a year ago

"But your meet with a couple..... The exception that proves the rule?"

Oh don't let that fool you, but I think most bi guys would want to meet cpls if they could.

over a year ago

Probably just don't want to write gay on their profile.

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

My verifications are very mixed. In all senses of the word.

over a year ago

If they're meeting men and showing the verifications I can't understand the mentality of thinking they may be gay

A gay man wouldn't say he was bi, what possible benefit would it be to him?

over a year ago

Boooo.... This didn't get as many backs up as I thought lol!

over a year ago

Ah well back to the drawing board of how to start a thread that everyone agrees with

By *renchbambi xWoman
over a year ago

Need to know basis

"Ah well back to the drawing board of how to start a thread that everyone agrees with "

By *arnaclebillMan
over a year ago

Robin Hood County

"They all seem to only have veris from men..... So do women avoid them or are they in fact simply gay?"

You obviously have not looked at my verifications. I used to have a few more from women but they have since left the site and of course their very's disappeared with them.

over a year ago

Wouldn't bother me as I'm quite partial to bi men.

By *ibanditMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

I tend towards the gay-end of the bi spectrum, but my only veri is from a straight guy MF couple - go figure!

over a year ago

I'm bi and plenty of my veris are from women.

over a year ago

Some bi men wont meet gay men, neither will straight men meet gay men but have verifications from men after one on one meetings.

There are gay men on here who have verifications from couples. All gets very confusing I know especially for us gays Boils down to horny men were any hole is a goal.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

If anyone takes a closer look at mine (hur!hur!) you will see that the veris from men are from socials. My sex meets are mainly from women and couples.

over a year ago

"there are more men on here so its a simple case of perecentages that bi guys meet men more than women

"

This.

over a year ago

"I tend towards the gay-end of the bi spectrum, but my only veri is from a straight guy MF couple - go figure! "

Me too and my verification is from a straight guy

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

As there are far more men on the site than couples or women it's not really that suprising.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

who actually cares..

over a year ago

I'm bi but don't meet single bi men prefer 3sums and 4sums so meet couples or take a girl with me on a couple meet,

Some girls don't like bi men not sure why I don't think about the why's just don't message them.

By *im himCouple (MM)
over a year ago

bedworth

Think we are a rare breed on here . Gen male , male bi couple that have been together for 10 years . Look at our veri's and see for yourselfs , no problem to play straight , just so happen to live together . Least were honest about it not like 75% of the so called straight guys on here . We're inundated with them .

over a year ago

"Think we are a rare breed on here . Gen male , male bi couple that have been together for 10 years . Look at our veri's and see for yourselfs , no problem to play straight , just so happen to live together . Least were honest about it not like 75% of the so called straight guys on here . We're inundated with them . "

Can't see why, you good looking fellas

over a year ago

I only have one veri at the mo but I've met and played with a few couples who aren't on fab. I'm not arranging meets via fab.

I have veris from couples where I've played as part of a foursome with my wife on our couples profile.

over a year ago

I think too many people are too concerned with other memembers profiles and verifications!

over a year ago

"Probably just don't want to write gay on their profile."

over a year ago

"I think too many people are too concerned with other memembers profiles and verifications!

"

over a year ago

Itd be great to be able to get a meet let alone get them to give me a verification lol!

over a year ago

Girls, Guys, Couples, MF MM or any combo group, cd/tv/ts they are all Fab in my book..... I am here to enjoy life, care to enjoy with me?

over a year ago

Not true mine has only couple and single female as I don't meet single guys for one on one.

so not all have verifications from only men, and if you're gay guy then you would not be interested sexually in women therefore no need to put bi on profile, I think the reason for that it is easier to sort out a meet with guys then some of the fussy spoiled women on this site that's why they have only men verifications, once some of the ladies on this site get off there high horses then you start seeing more verifications from couple and single girls on bi guys profiles

By *enny PR9TV/TS
over a year ago

Southport

"Girls, Guys, Couples, MF MM or any combo group, cd/tv/ts they are all Fab in my book..... I am here to enjoy life, care to enjoy with me? "

A man after my own heart. I'm Bi and have verifications from every conceivable combination of sex and sexuality. But then I've been told I am something very special ---- and who am I to argue.

Jenny xxx

over a year ago

It doesn't make a difference if u put bi, gay, straight. As half the so called straight lads on here love cock anyway. Some women dont seem to get that and think if a mans profile says straight then that must be the truth and then won't meet a bi lad who is open about it.

over a year ago

"It doesn't make a difference if u put bi, gay, straight. As half the so called straight lads on here love cock anyway. Some women dont seem to get that and think if a mans profile says straight then that must be the truth and then won't meet a bi lad who is open about it.

"

So true well said

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"I think too many people are too concerned with other memembers profiles and verifications!

"

Yep!

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"They all seem to only have veris from men..... So do women avoid them or are they in fact simply gay?

Not true mine has only couple and single female as I don't meet single guys for one on one.

so not all have verifications from only men, and if you're gay guy then you would not be interested sexually in women therefore no need to put bi on profile, I think the reason for that it is easier to sort out a meet with guys then some of the fussy spoiled women on this site that's why they have only men verifications, once some of the ladies on this site get off there high horses then you start seeing more verifications from couple and single girls on bi guys profiles"

Fussy? Spoilt? I should hope so! Who wants to shag a desperado who will fuck anything with a body temperature over 37c? Oh wait...

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Most of my sexual veris are women and couples. Most of the social ones are from men.

over a year ago

Wish I could have a couple of bi men friends lol....love watching men then joining in x

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Wish I could have a couple of bi men friends lol....love watching men then joining in x"

I had an mmmf last week

over a year ago

"They all seem to only have veris from men..... So do women avoid them or are they in fact simply gay?

so not all have verifications from only men, and if you're gay guy then you would not be interested sexually in women therefore no need to put bi on profile, I think the reason for that it is easier to sort out a meet with guys then some of the fussy spoiled women on this site that's why they have only men verifications, once some of the ladies on this site get off there high horses then you start seeing more verifications from couple and single girls on bi guys profiles"

Take a look at the thread entitled "astounding" .......

over a year ago

Many gay guys put bi because it puts the minds of the 'straight guys' at ease.

It captures a mindset that may otherwise not be open to them.

A guy who is straight but curious is often more likely to meet another guy if he thinks he is into women in some way too.

It is the 'comfort factor'

That said, there are some genuine bi guys here who are in straight relationships and use the site to get a physicality that they can't get at home. To that end, they mee men, not women, from the site.

By *ctaviusStuntMan
over a year ago

plymouth

wonders why the OP has been checking my cam out

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

"Wouldn't bother me as I'm quite partial to bi men."

over a year ago

Of course this is all very subjective and only an opinion of a Woman but here goes anyway.............

I Think "out" openly Gay men are possibly the most honest group of men on fab.

Theres nothing simple about Gay men lol.

The genuinely Bi men who are at ease with thier sexuality also seem pretty honest and open to be fair.

"Bi curious" men with umpteen verifications over a long period from other bi men ...well I think they need to reassess their sexual status. You're only curious about anything once ( twice if youre not sure )

"Curious" seems to be used as a bit of a disclaimer.

Then theres the 2 types of "straight" men who are anything but!

Its the dishonesty of these guys that gets them ignored a lot of the time - not their sexuality.

1st theres the secretly genuinly bi-sexual man.

He says hes straight on his profile. He doesnt want to alienate the "straight only couples" because he wants to have his cake and eat it.

Again he has veris from bi men and often a friends list with more TVs than a Currys shop window.

The second "Straight" man who truely believes he is straight but its ok to have have a quick BJ in the car etc, or have sex with a TV because the TV is femminine or attractive and was wearing a dress at the time.

Pippa 100% bi sexual.

over a year ago

I would think its far easier for them to get meets with guys so more guy verifications.

over a year ago

Of course this is all very subjective and only an opinion of a Woman but here goes anyway.............

I Think "out" openly Gay men are possibly the most honest group of men on fab.

Theres nothing simple about Gay men lol.

The genuinely Bi men who are at ease with thier sexuality also seem pretty honest and open to be fair.

"Bi curious" men with umpteen verifications over a long period from other bi men ...well I think they need to reassess their sexual status. You're only curious about anything once ( twice if youre not sure )

"Curious" seems to be used as a bit of a disclaimer.

Then theres the 2 types of "straight" men who are anything but!

Its the dishonesty of these guys that gets them ignored a lot of the time - not their sexuality.

1st theres the secretly genuinly bi-sexual man.

He says hes straight on his profile. He doesnt want to alienate the "straight only couples" because he wants to have his cake and eat it.

Again he has veris from bi men and often a friends list with more TVs than a Currys shop window.

The second "Straight" man who truely believes he is straight but its ok to have have a quick BJ in the car etc, or have sex with a TV because the TV is femminine or attractive and was wearing a dress at the time.

Pippa 100% bi sexual.

"

over a year ago

Single guys always seem to get slated but there's LOADS of guys in couples that are bi yet say straight. Just mentioning that to even it up a bit!!

over a year ago

I'll be honest and admit to mainly only be looking for fun with guys on here. I'm bi not gay. I don't tend to look for women on fab because I have a lady who fulfils everything I need that a woman can provide.

Guys fulfil the other things

over a year ago

"Single guys always seem to get slated but there's LOADS of guys in couples that are bi yet say straight. Just mentioning that to even it up a bit!! "

Single guys or married ones whats the difference they are all guys.

seems to me that nearly all the men on here are bisexual even the ones who say they arent, of course.

over a year ago

Psssst.....; you said that out loud

over a year ago

"Wish I could have a couple of bi men friends lol....love watching men then joining in x

I had an mmmf last week "

over a year ago

over a year ago

well said fella

over a year ago

"It doesn't make a difference if u put bi, gay, straight. As half the so called straight lads on here love cock anyway. Some women dont seem to get that and think if a mans profile says straight then that must be the truth and then won't meet a bi lad who is open about it.

So true well said "

Post new Message to Thread