Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Gangbang bareback...

Jump to newest

By *lincs35 OP   Man
over a year ago

inbetween newark/lincoln/sleaford

Hi all,

I've attended one gangbang and have been invited to others. At the first one the 4/5 men went inside the lady in question bareback, I didn't...

Another one I was invited was bareback too, now not being funny is this normal practice for GB's? I love sex like we all do, but I'm not going to go bareback with 1 someone I don't know and 2 with 5 guys's cocks also being 'around'

So, is this something I should expect, or was I just invited to more risque one's?

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Mine have all been safe sex. Were you not told it would be bareback in advance? Seems a bit shady.

Reply privately

By *lincs35 OP   Man
over a year ago

No, the host/ladies friend say one of the fella's getting closer to her and said are you going bareback, and she just said yes.

I would have if protected, loved to have had some fun, but I just played safe with a BJ!

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"No, the host/ladies friend say one of the fella's getting closer to her and said are you going bareback, and she just said yes.

I would have if protected, loved to have had some fun, but I just played safe with a BJ!

"

Nothing stopping you from wearing a condom, unless she said no condoms allowed.

Reply privately

By *tyx1Man
over a year ago

wigan

Would rather put a gun to my head!

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It was very risky (not just risque). Always beware of bareback - especially in a group situation..... unless you are a big fan of Russian Roulette.

I have organised a few GB's and several (ok lots of) parties. I always keep a good supply of condoms, tissues, disposal bags....

I hope you weren't charged too lol...

Reply privately

By *an_WoodMan
over a year ago

Stafford

Exactly Russian roulette that you will lose.

Reply privately

By *lincs35 OP   Man
over a year ago

I meant risque as in the for the risk... Gun against the head, completely agree, just seems daft, but maybe its the thrill?? Not for me.

And no condoms in sight.

Reply privately

By *lincs35 OP   Man
over a year ago

no condoms to be seen, however hormonally fueled I might be, I'd never do soemthing that silly!

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"I meant risque as in the for the risk... Gun against the head, completely agree, just seems daft, but maybe its the thrill?? Not for me.

And no condoms in sight."

You didn't take any with you?

Not being funny, and if you are uncomfortable at any arranged evening you should leave, but you are the only one responsible for your own sexual health, and you should be carrying your own condoms to any meet, GB or otherwise.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"No, the host/ladies friend say one of the fella's getting closer to her and said are you going bareback, and she just said yes.

"

A BJ is just playing safer.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Some peoples reckless attitude towards their own, and others, sexual health never ceases to amaze me.

Good on you mate for taking account for your own health, it's shows that you have moral fortitude...

Reply privately

By *lincs35 OP   Man
over a year ago

thanks mate, only got one chance at this life, and not going to muck it up with a bit of fun that could lead to something life threatening.

Condoms were supposed to be provided BTW...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Some peoples reckless attitude towards their own, and others, sexual health never ceases to amaze me.

Good on you mate for taking account for your own health, it's shows that you have moral fortitude... "

Oddly enough that's not what the only verification he has from a gang bang on his profile says...I give this thread 5 minutes at most...because you can clearly identify who he's discussing...

Reply privately

By *lincs35 OP   Man
over a year ago

exactly nicecouple, I got to experience a GB for the first time, realised I could join in and beat my nerves, but kept my head clear!

Reply privately

By *r-UniqueMan
over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

Doing it bareback with a member on here is a major risk in itself for obvious reasons. So the more people you get caught up with. The more chance you are of catching something

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Some peoples reckless attitude towards their own, and others, sexual health never ceases to amaze me.

Good on you mate for taking account for your own health, it's shows that you have moral fortitude...

Oddly enough that's not what the only verification he has from a gang bang on his profile says...I give this thread 5 minutes at most...because you can clearly identify who he's discussing..."

I'm a bloke, I don't read profiles!

Reply privately

By *lincs35 OP   Man
over a year ago

just took off verifications, so no one will be knowing. sorry about that!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oddly enough that's not what the only verification he has from a gang bang on his profile says...I give this thread 5 minutes at most...because you can clearly identify who he's discussing...

"

It's always useful to know the bareback gang bangers in your local area...

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's always useful to know the bareback gang bangers in your local area... "

This is true but in the event of an unannounced bareback session breaking out I usually make note of where the nearest exit is located.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"just took off verifications, so no one will be knowing. sorry about that!"

Sadly for you though, when it was available the last line contradicts what you said at the start of the thread. Unless it was just poorly worded.

Reply privately

By *lincs35 OP   Man
over a year ago

Poorly worded mate, believe me, it is!! She put the same little bit of wording on all the attendee's

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Poorly worded mate, believe me, it is!! She put the same little bit of wording on all the attendee's "

Fair enough then mate.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nothing stopping you from wearing a condom, unless she said no condoms allowed."

Agreed, we would never do a bareback gangbang....However, those that are unable to perform are not welcomed either. You do always seem to get one rabbit in the headlights, usually those who did not think it through before attending!!

Reply privately

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Youve removed the veri now but people have obviously already seen it. As Im sure the member in question wont appreciate being discussed in the forum Im closing this sorry

Reply privately