Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Hitachi magic wand

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I finally succumbed and bought one...

Much bigger than I thought it'd be and really heavy...plugged it in and within 2 mins...no joke...had multiple orgasms...10 mins and too many orgasms to count later, i decided that it's the best of all my toys...wish i'd got one years ago!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I finally succumbed and bought one...

Much bigger than I thought it'd be and really heavy...plugged it in and within 2 mins...no joke...had multiple orgasms...10 mins and too many orgasms to count later, i decided that it's the best of all my toys...wish i'd got one years ago!! "

I got one for my birthday last week......I can honestly say I'm addicted!

over a year ago

Noisier than expected though!

over a year ago

Now that's magic!

over a year ago

"Noisier than expected though!"

Yeah I know what u mean, not exactly discreet are they lol!!!

over a year ago

They are fantastic love to meet the guy hlwho came up with the idea lol and as for the noise it kinda gets drowned out in my room lol

By *exycleanerWoman
over a year ago

pontefract

i was hoovering one day and one of the lads was i my way ,so i said men they are always in the way ,he says you cant say that i said yes i can you dont need men

so he says yes you do cos even the batteries run out ,so i replied ,its ok they have electric ones nowadays to which he replies in his best irish accent, jesus christ

over a year ago

"i was hoovering one day and one of the lads was i my way ,so i said men they are always in the way ,he says you cant say that i said yes i can you dont need men

so he says yes you do cos even the batteries run out ,so i replied ,its ok they have electric ones nowadays to which he replies in his best irish accent, jesus christ "

Haha!!!

over a year ago

Just be careful when you stand up after using it - jelly legs. Most accidents also happen in the home

over a year ago

Oh yeah lol how do u no

over a year ago

"Oh yeah lol how do u no"

Oh y'know....err, so I've heard *picture of innocence*

It was invented in 1968 by the way...not that I know anything about them

over a year ago

Lol oh my its u isn't it

over a year ago

I love mine, but it is damm loud, always worried the kids will hear it..i try and cover mine with a bed pillow to muffle the sound!!!

over a year ago

"Lol oh my its u isn't it "

Oi, I'm not that old! I was only involved in the rebranding in 2013...

It's not just sex toys that come with instructions you know

over a year ago

Lol bless

over a year ago

"Lol bless"

The real question is whether you prefer 5000 or 6000rpm?

over a year ago

I bought one after another lady used one on me wow. My new best friend. Put on hubby sometimes too haha

over a year ago

"Lol bless

The real question is whether you prefer 5000 or 6000rpm?"

The Ann Summers one is a cool 6500rpm.....

I use mine on full speed from the word go!

over a year ago

"Lol bless

I use mine on full speed from the word go! "

I need to see this!!!!

over a year ago

The best prezzie i ever got myself. I limit the usage tho. I'd be ruined if i used it every day. As for the noise.....Put some music on

By *coobyroo218Couple
over a year ago

Guernsey

Great for blokes too. Took a bit of getting used to but Mrs holds it just under the head of my clock and it blows your mind

over a year ago

"Lol bless

I use mine on full speed from the word go!

I need to see this!!!! "

And you will......hopefully

over a year ago

"The best prezzie i ever got myself. I limit the usage tho. I'd be ruined if i used it every day. As for the noise.....Put some music on "

I use it everyday.....just about to plug it in in fact....

I think I like the fact that it can be heard.....was using it last week, windows wide open and my neighbours were in the garden...

By *razel83Couple
over a year ago

COVENTRY

haha i use mine with the windows open we also have our blinds slightly open and fuck doggy stlye as we have nosy neighbours its great fun

By *exysuexxWoman
over a year ago

lincoln

I love mine, as my pics show. I use mine along with a realistic dildo which always leads to mind blowing orgasms

over a year ago

Does it have to be the Hitachi model or nothing? As there are quite a few similar looking wands out there?

Any advice gratefully received

By *razel83Couple
over a year ago

COVENTRY

mines from annsummers bought it for £60 its fantastic

over a year ago

"mines from annsummers bought it for £60 its fantastic "

Thanks, I'll take a look at their website

By *mnipotent_BehemothMan
over a year ago

near Merry Hill shopping centre

The real Htachi ones do not have CE markings are are not ligitmatly avalible in the UK or EU for that matter there was one trader who was selling them but was threatend with prosecution by trading standards.

One other issue is all US Market ones are 110v so need an adaptor, I run my one though a speed controller designed for power tools so you can use infinate speed settings just to find the sweet spot that hits the spot again and again!

By *razel83Couple
over a year ago

COVENTRY

there is also another site for your more kinky stuff that we use they sell them too its uberkinky . com they get most of our hard earned cash lol

over a year ago

I thought they were American ones.

I have seen them (or maybe rip off version) on eBay saying they are UK standard with three pin plug etc but I am very cautious when buying electrical goods off there.

It's one thing having a buzz from the end of the wand it's another getting a 240 Volt blast up your tuppence

over a year ago

"Does it have to be the Hitachi model or nothing? As there are quite a few similar looking wands out there?

Any advice gratefully received

"

I got mine off eBay, came with the adapter thingy, was £80 I think and worth every penny. I've tried Anne summers and lovehoney versions and they're not a patch on the real thing!! Tho I did use a winachi magic wand for a few years, which was fun, but batteries didn't last long!!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/05/14 17:04:11]

By *-aint-a-crowdCouple
over a year ago

lingerie n heels

We bought one last week and gave it a full test drive last night. The sensation of being on all fours bent over in front of him with the wand on my clit and his tongue rimming my arse had me losing control and having an explosive orgasm in seconds x

over a year ago

passion8 from stressnomore .....hubba hubba

over a year ago

I got 1 last year for myself for Xmas it's amazing Nothing comes close

over a year ago

Often use them on Tina, for a forced orgasm scene or continued orgasm scene.

Have to laugh when she stands up shes like a new born fowl with bendy legs lol and for some reason she thirsty

Great for the guy as well i dont have to try so hard

over a year ago

If you have the genuine American 110v version you can get a speed controller off Amazon.com for about a tenner including postage.

over a year ago

"The real Htachi ones do not have CE markings are are not ligitmatly avalible in the UK or EU for that matter there was one trader who was selling them but was threatend with prosecution by trading standards.

One other issue is all US Market ones are 110v so need an adaptor, I run my one though a speed controller designed for power tools so you can use infinate speed settings just to find the sweet spot that hits the spot again and again! "

The proper US market Hitachi Wand is now out in a newer version as Hitachi have stopped making them. They are still branded as Hitachi but made by a company called Vibratex. If you know where to look in the UK they are still easy to find but are still sadly 110v only. There is now a UK made wand that looks as though it may be as good and runs off 220v. It's called the Doxy Wand and has built in speed control. Available from most bigger sex shops.

By *coobyroo218Couple
over a year ago

Guernsey

Hubby got mine from Amazon!

I bought a battery one from Lovehoney and it's not as good - not because it's a battery one, but the vibrations are different - it's more of a tickle type.

I don't usually go for vibes much and but when I did I didn't have them on high, but my wand is up on high and wow - 30 seconds is all it takes and I can have more than one

By *yphoon1Man
over a year ago

They are fab. Not sure why anyone would select 5,000 rpm but they are intense on either.

0 to cum in seconds.

Check out the generic massager add ons via ebay.

By *ral.steveMan
over a year ago

LEEDS

Can you get that in a 46" screen

over a year ago

There's a mains powered one on offer for £49.99 from Lovehoney at the moment and with the 10% off it comes down to £45 give or take a penny or two.

It looks pretty good on the videos. Can anybody recommend it?

By *atsnCorsetsCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

We went with the Hitachi MCB30. Crap at giving orgasms but it can ping stuff right good!

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

"There's a mains powered one on offer for £49.99 from Lovehoney at the moment and with the 10% off it comes down to £45 give or take a penny or two.

"

yeap! Highly recommended.. Had mine a good while now and saved a fortune on batteries! ps can get attachments online that are universal and fit most models... Enjoy! Are very addictive! Lol

over a year ago

"There's a mains powered one on offer for £49.99 from Lovehoney at the moment and with the 10% off it comes down to £45 give or take a penny or two.

yeap! Highly recommended.. Had mine a good while now and saved a fortune on batteries! ps can get attachments online that are universal and fit most models... Enjoy! Are very addictive! Lol "

Thank you

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

yeap! Highly recommended.. Had mine a good while now and saved a fortune on batteries! ps can get attachments online that are universal and fit most models... Enjoy! Are very addictive! Lol

Thank you "

your welcome

over a year ago

"Noisier than expected though!"

I was going to buy one a while ago but kept reading they made too much noise...Grr will have to find something else

By *moothies.Couple
over a year ago

Woodthorpe

"Noisier than expected though!

I was going to buy one a while ago but kept reading they made too much noise...Grr will have to find something else "

just buy one....you won't care about the noise once you experience the pressure

over a year ago

I was going to buy one a while ago but kept reading they made too much noise...Grr will have to find something else

just buy one....you won't care about the noise once you experience the pressure "

I will with kids around

By *moothies.Couple
over a year ago

Woodthorpe

just buy one....you won't care about the noise once you experience the pressure I will with kids around "

noise is no different to epilating or shaving your legs

By *plpxp2Couple
over a year ago

Middlesbrough

"

Have the Bodywand from Love Honey, currently £59 and it is mind blowing. Tried this and the Hitachi - Bodywand wins I have to say. If you're buying through LH don't forget to go through Quidco or Topcashback for further discounts x

over a year ago

We have the Hitachi and the Loveyhoney wand and the Hitachi wins hands down

By *asques and boxersCouple
over a year ago

Ashford and dept16

"I finally succumbed and bought one...

Much bigger than I thought it'd be and really heavy...plugged it in and within 2 mins...no joke...had multiple orgasms...10 mins and too many orgasms to count later, i decided that it's the best of all my toys...wish i'd got one years ago!! "

has had two after burning out the first whilst going cross-eyed and totally frantic.

Post new Message to Thread