Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Honesty

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Please can I ask your thoughts on something that has had us thinking for a while, as I seem to appeal to some people on here, but because of my honesty on my profile, it also seems to put a lot off?

Should I keep my profile text as it is, which is honest, and truthful?

Should I take out information about me having a fully aware partner, but explain my situation when I message people?

Should we have a couples profile that is verified, and explain that only I play?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Simplest answer. Keep it honest. Nobody likes being mislead or being deprived of information that will help people make an informed decision as to whether to meet you or not. It may reduce your replies but if you get a reply it will be more likely because they like what they see.

over a year ago

honesty is the ONLY way to go... you wont disappoint and you wont disappoint others.

plus why lie?

over a year ago

"honesty is the ONLY way to go... you wont disappoint and you wont disappoint others.

plus why lie?"

I would rather be told the truth and be pissed off for a while than be lied to.. I really don't see the point in lying.

By *un_JuiceCouple
over a year ago

Nr Chester

"honesty is the ONLY way to go... you wont disappoint and you wont disappoint others.

plus why lie?"

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks to those that have offered their thoughts.

We always felt honesty is best, hence the profile states the situation, and you seem to agree, so the text will remain as it is, and fingers crossed, a little fun may follow!!!

Thanks

over a year ago

Honesty is determinately good, but not sure you need to be so dramatic about it... that might make people wonder..?

over a year ago

*Definitely lol

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I would have a couples profile with verifications showing that both can meet alone, due to this I have been meeting the male half of a couple for a few years now

over a year ago

Well I too am also in the same situation. And I also keep my profile honest.

And I also love my wife and would never do anything behind her back

We both used to swing together but she no longer gets a thrill participating herself.

Thumbs up to honesty

Post new Message to Thread