Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Cancelled meet

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Last night due to unfortunate circumstances, me and a friend on here had to cancel a meet we were supposed to have today as she has to work an 8 hour shift which is ok I remember her telling me that her works messed up her rota two nights ago.

I'm practically cool with not being able to meet up with my friend today and will try to meet up with her soon. Besides its raining outside anyway.

Anyone else had to cancel meets due to certain circumstances whether it was due to work or weather?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I had to cancel because of flatulence. If we'd met I'd have blown her away

over a year ago

She had a visit from her mother nature.

Things happen meets get cancelled sometimes.

over a year ago

Just one of those things...

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

Me being ill, my son being ill, sitters letting me down , nan being taken into hospital ( so no sitters) oh and my dog running away !! ( was only a social )

over a year ago

a couple of people have cancelled us - not classing them as time wasters as reasons were good and more planned etc. we cancelled a play meet once with someone we had met before due to mother nature calling on and off all week - offered to meet for social instead to show that we werent dropping them for another etc but they declined and saw their arse - their loss

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/05/14 08:54:23]

over a year ago

Have cancelled due to work , family and illness.

Had a major panic not so long ago when the water pump went in my car the day before. Cost me lots of tears at garage and £180 to get it fixed in time. Was worth it though

over a year ago

Things happen and plans have to be changed its how the parties involved deal with it some are adults and some act like spoilt brats who then air their issues in public, i have been cancelled on last minute (in the hotel room just going down to meet them in a bar for a drink) yet you cannot waste your time on negative thoughts you just have to get on with it. shit happens

over a year ago

I had to cancel a coffee meet today. My Sisters not well so couldn't leave her

over a year ago

Had to cancel a social today that I've been looking forward to for ages because my stupid boss sent me to a meeting he didn't want to go to. Was meant to finish at 1 ... only just finished!

over a year ago

We cancelled going to a party cause of mother nature...but otherwise never cancelled a meet.

Altho we did have a no show from a couple...no excuse...no contact afterwards...just a block!!

over a year ago

"Things happen and plans have to be changed its how the parties involved deal with it some are adults and some act like spoilt brats who then air their issues in public, i have been cancelled on last minute (in the hotel room just going down to meet them in a bar for a drink) yet you cannot waste your time on negative thoughts you just have to get on with it. shit happens

"

I agree entirely and its often a good indicator of people's true nature when plans change. Life has a nasty habit of getting in the way of arrangements. Sometimes false starts with people of the same mindset as you can lead to long term friendships. It's all about being flexible...and understanding....

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Not cancel but postpone

over a year ago

Nope never cancelled myself, but I have had a guy cancel on me with a lame pathetic excuses only 5 mins before he was due...

over a year ago

"Last night due to unfortunate circumstances, me and a friend on here had to cancel a meet we were supposed to have today as she has to work an 8 hour shift which is ok I remember her telling me that her works messed up her rota two nights ago.

I'm practically cool with not being able to meet up with my friend today and will try to meet up with her soon. Besides its raining outside anyway.

Anyone else had to cancel meets due to certain circumstances whether it was due to work or weather?"

Of course they would've done. It's life dear boy !! Gets in the way of us all at some point.

Did you check she was at work though ?

over a year ago

"Things happen and plans have to be changed its how the parties involved deal with it some are adults and some act like spoilt brats who then air their issues in public, i have been cancelled on last minute (in the hotel room just going down to meet them in a bar for a drink) yet you cannot waste your time on negative thoughts you just have to get on with it. shit happens

I agree entirely and its often a good indicator of people's true nature when plans change. Life has a nasty habit of getting in the way of arrangements. Sometimes false starts with people of the same mindset as you can lead to long term friendships. It's all about being flexible...and understanding...."

great minds think a like and very well put across

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Last night due to unfortunate circumstances, me and a friend on here had to cancel a meet we were supposed to have today as she has to work an 8 hour shift which is ok I remember her telling me that her works messed up her rota two nights ago.

Anyone else had to cancel meets due to certain circumstances whether it was due to work or weather?

Of course they would've done. It's life dear boy !! Gets in the way of us all at some point.

Did you check she was at work though ? "

Yeah. It was actually a 12 hour shift she is on not an 8 hour shift and I haven't seen her logon at anytime today.

over a year ago

Yes..... And dam you Mother Nature.

over a year ago

I agree entirely and its often a good indicator of people's true nature when plans change. Life has a nasty habit of getting in the way of arrangements. Sometimes false starts with people of the same mindset as you can lead to long term friendships. It's all about being flexible...and understanding....

great minds think a like and very well put across "

Why thank you. I can't make that drink tonight after all...but I'm free next Tues....Lol

over a year ago

I have cancelled because the chloroform bottle leaked and it evaporated.

My electro Therapy treatment went on for longer than expected.

The incident with the Cat and the Smoothie maker

My Yellow crayons had been confiscated again.

Its a strange life in moo moo land

Gimp

Post new Message to Thread